20

"That was a stupid ass prank," Dean says later as we're laying in bed."Why would you even invite him here? You know how I feel about him,"

"Well Seth and I are friends and I thought it would be funny but, now he has to explain to WWE how he got a broken nose,"

"Stupid ass." Dean laughs.

"It's not funny," I whine.

"Well since the kids are sleep I was thinking-" Dean starts but is interrupted by the twins crying.

"Your turn to tend to your kids dipshit," I laugh.

He groans."I just got off of work babe,"

"So?"

"Mia."

"Ok but if I'm in there for more than 20 minutes then you have to come help me,"

"Okay babe,"

An hour later

"Dean!" I yell when I get in our bedroom, but he's sound asleep. I grab a pillow off the bed and hit him with it, he just turns the other way, so I squeeze his nose and he wakes up with a jolt.

"Mia!" He yells.

"Dean!" I yell back."You said you were going to help me with the babies. It took an hour to get them down!"

"Shh baby,"He gets up and grabs me by my waist."I'll make it up to you,"He unties my robe and the rest is just history from there.

"I'll make it up to you,"He unties my robe and the rest is just history from there

(I'll be updating 2-3 chapters every Wednesday)

(Vote😻 Comment👰 Share👸)