8

Mia: it's was fun having you in town

Mia: I'm too mad your gone😭

Mia: *see attached photo below*

Future Hubby❤️: are you fücking serious?

Mia: what?

Future Hubby❤️: i was at your house for two whole days and we couldn't have sex

Future Hubby❤️: so what you're telling me now is that you're off your period?

Mia: yep

Future Hubby❤️: we could have had sex this morning!

Mia: srry I forgot

Future Hubby❤️: .....

Mia: are you mad?

Mia: I'm sorry

Mia: are you hard for me baby?

Future Hubby❤️: yes and I'm only around the corner

Future Hubby❤️: so I'm coming back to tear that ass up

Mia: no you can't be late for your flight

Mia: don't you dare come back

----------------------------------------------
(5 minutes later)

There's a knock on the door and I open it to see Dean there with a full on bulge in his jeans. I put one hand around his neck and pull him in for a rough kiss while sliding my other hand into his jeans and stroking him through his underwear. He let out a low groan. He took me to the bedroom and locked the door.

"Not telling daddy you're off your period," he stepped closer."that's a no no,"

He tasted like mints and I loved it. I kissed him back. His tongue snuck  into my mouth, twirling around mine. I groaned into the kiss. He broke the kiss and took off my bra and shorts. With ease, he lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed my neck but automatically his mouth went to my nipples. He twirled his tongue around the nub, causing it to get hard. He took the nipple in his mouth and bit it gently, causing me to moan loudly. He smirked and sucked on the nub. His other hand went to my other nipple, pulling and twisting it gently. I bucked my hips against his waist.

"I want you." He whispered.

"Take me." I replied.

He pulled his pants and boxer down and pushed my panties aside. Quickly, he thrusted into me. I moaned loudly as he held me tightly against the wall, He felt amazing. He fit perfectly. Thrusting at a decent pace, he hid his face in my neck, moaning softly. "You feel amazing." He whispered, biting my neck.

I moaned, moving my hips against his as best as I could. "As do you." I replied, moaning and tilting my head back. He covered my neck with quick kisses through moans.

I felt an orgasm building. The pleasure was indescribable, emotionally and physically. "Daddy!" I cried out loudly as I came, bucking against him roughly as I  rode out the orgasm.

He looked into my eyes as he began to thrust faster, soon reaching his own peak. "Mia!" He cried, burying himself in me once more.  The last three rounds went like that until he had to leave to catch his flight.

(This smut isn't mine, but I made a few changes)

(Vote Comment💕 Share🎉)