12

7 months later

"DEAN!" I yell.

"WHAT!" He yells back.

"GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" I yell back. I can hear his loud ass feet hitting the ground as he walk into the room."Yes honey?" He asks.

"What the hell is that?" I point to a pink lace thong in the middle of our bedroom floor.

"Did you really call me in here for this shit?"

"YES! NOW WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT THONG BELONG TO?!"

"I brought it for you,"

"You know what? I'm tired of your bullshit. Bye," I turn to leave out the door but Dean grabs me by the wrist."Babe look," He points to the Victoria secret bag next to the underwear.

"Oops, sorry baby," I wrap my arms around his waist and look up at him. He gently kisses me on the lips. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance but I don't left him in. He groans and leads me to the bathroom. He turns on the shower and starts stripping. I sit there and look at him like he's crazy.

"What?" He asks.

"Are you really trying to do this?" I ask.

"Yes," He comes over and takes my shirt off.

"What if my water break?"

"I highly doubt that," He takes off my bra.

"So what you're a doctor now?"

"Yep," He pulls down my shorts and undies and guides me to the shower. He backs me up against the wall and starts kissing me roughly while rubbing  my clit. After a while I'm about to reach my climax and that's when he I feel him hit my g-stop. He's going in a slow motion because the doctor said 'no rough sex'. I'm about to cum again but he suddenly pauses.

"I think your water broke, this feels too wet," He says.

"What do you mean?! We are in the shower!" I say. He pulls out and there's a loud splash."Oh shit," We mumble. Dean gets dressed quickly while I'm having trouble picking up my clothes. He runs out the door and I'm left there naked. I wait for what feels like five minutes and I start having contractions.

"DEAN!" I yell. No answer. I hear the door slam and loud footsteps coming towards me.

"Oh my gosh Mia! I thought you were in the car," he helps me put on my clothes.

"You're an idiot!" I laugh.

"Okay let's go,"

"Do you have the bag?"

"Yeah it's already in the car,"

"Oh so you remembered the bag?"

"Shut up,"

(Vote👚Comment👚Share👚)