5

1 month later

Asshole: who is this?

Mia: oh look you decided to text me finally

Asshole: how does Dean know you?

Mia: wait, is this his girlfriend?

Asshole: no it's his bestfriend

Mia: ask Dean then

Asshole: he won't tell me

Asshole: he's been all down lately so I took his phone to see why and you pop up.

Asshole: *See attached photo below*

Mia: I see he been lurkin' on my Instagram

Mia: how did he even find me?

Asshole: ask him yourself

BUZZ

BUZZ

My phone started vibrating and the Asshole popped up.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hold on I have to give the phone to him." A deep voice said. A minute later I heard his sweet voice. I had only heard him in interviews. On the phone was different.

"Mia?" He asks.

"Yeah, it's me," I exclaimed.

"I'm so sorry," he cried.

"It's okay. As long as your happy with Renee..." I mumbled.

"I'm not with her anymore..."

"Oh,"

"Yeah,"

"Well if you ever find yourself in LA, hit me up,"

"I happen to be in LA right now."

"310 Lavtna Dr, apartment 18."

---------------------------------------------
(Warning: There will be s•m•u•t=sex
I didn't not make this I got it from Tumblr)

That night

It all happened so fast. I opened the door for Dean, he slammed it shut and pinned me against it. His body was pressed lightly against mine, his hot breath tickling mu neck as he moaned into my ear, "I want you." I giggled, brushing my lips lightly against his. "Then have me," I whispered seductively.

Those 3 words set Dean off like a switch. He immediately began attacking my neck with soft kisses and love bites. I moaned out, only turning him on more. His lips moved from my neck to my lips, he kissed me so hard I could barely breathe. He placed his hands on the smalls of my back and grinded on me softly, before practically ripping off my shirt.

Clothes were being thrown all over the  hallway until we were both in nothing but our under garments. I moaned and kissed his neck as he massaged my breasts and whispered dirty things in my ear. I played with the waistband of his boxers and smirked against his skin, knowing what I was going to do next.

I lightly pushed him away and gave him a wicked smile. I giggled and kissed down from his face, to his neck, to his chest, finally down to his hips. He let out one of the sexiest, most desirable moans I have ever heard. I began to slowly pull his boxers down, your eyes never leaving his. I grasped his length and started slowly pumping it, teasing him and loving the sight of it. His back leaned against the door as you continued.

I watched his reaction as I swirled my tongue around his tip. He grabbed me by the hair and bucked his hips forward, moaning loudly. A giggle escaped my lips and I began sucking his erection and massaging his balls. Dean let out a loud sexual moan as I continued, attempting to add more of him inside my mouth. "Ugh..Mia. I'm getting close, babe." I took as much of him as I could and began humming.

My humming sent him over the edge. He moaned and released his load into my mouth. I slurped and swallowed it in one big gulp. He licked his lips and picked me up from my knees. "Good girl," he whispered darkly. "You know what good girls get?" I smiled and innocently questioned, "Hm?" His fingers traced the outline of my undergarments as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt his thumb rub against my opening through the fabric. "Rewards."

I giggled and moaned quietly at his delicate touch. He whipped off my undergarments and layed me down on the couch. He hovered over me and guided his large hands on my body, stopping at my thighs. I was so wet for him, and I was waiting for him too to find out for himself. He slid his index finger inside my opening and used his thumb to rub around. I moaned his name quietly as he began to go faster. Pumping 2, then 3 fingers going faster each time.

"Mm, Dean." I moaned loudly. I didn't know he was so experienced at this, he was so fucking good at pleasuring me. I felt his fingers slip out of me, and I pouted and groaned. "Don't worry, babe," he winked and wrapped my legs around his neck. I felt his tongue replace his fingers. He slurped up every ounce of wetness I've been dripping for him. He moaned against my pussy, sending waves of ecstasy throughout my body.

"We aren't done yet, princess," Dean muttered before wrapping my  legs around his waist and thrusted himself into me, hitting every spot perfectly. I moaned in pain and pleasure as we both moved our hips in unison. Every thrust went deeper and deeper, harder and harder. He had me screaming soon enough. "Mmm, that's right, babe," he moaned against the soft skin of my neck. "Scream my name. Let everyone know who's making you feel this good."

"Dean, ah. I'm gonna c-cum.." I screamed and with that, I released. We both collapsed on the couch. We lay there cuddling as we fell asleep.

(Vote😿Comment😾Share😽)