This is it~chapter two~

"Hi I'm Anna I'm the model for the commercial" i said to the director. "Ah yes, and my your much prettier than your pictures" he said to me with a handshake. " My name is Brian and I am the director of this commercial now since we are in a time limit how about you go over there to your trailer and the makeup artist is their waiting for you and so is the hair stylish" he told me. "Okay thank you so much". I walked over to my trailer and said hi to them and sat down in the chair.(The commercial was for people to go out and adopt an animal which i am all about). they used little makeup and just straightened my hair. i walked over to the director " you look so stunning"!  " thank you, so what do i need to do or go?" " all you never to do is go get one of those puppies and just sit over there and say your lines." " okay can do," I walked over and looked at all the puppies but the one that i fell in love with was a little black German shepherd puppy sitting alone. After i picked him up we had a little time so i took a picture with him if my kissing his cheek and captioned it look who is on set with me? and posted it on twitter and instagram. Dylan commented on it one lucky pup.. I blushed and said why is that? He commented backBecause he is with you. I said How sweet are you!(: There were other comments like omg so cute, your pretty, follow me, and this one that really stuck out to me it said  you and Dylan NEED to date!! i closed and put my phone up. after we wrapped up the commercial i was head over heels in love with this puppy i decided to ask the animal shelter if i could take him home with me. They said i could since i helped out and since he was the only puppy that hasn't been adopted yet. I gave them the $50 adoption fee. i told them thank you and told the director thanks and hugged him bye. i got his in my passenger seat and got in the drivers seat and took a picture of his looking at me with his ears up and head to the side. i captioned it look who is my new love. But he needs a name. any suggestions? Dylan commented how about you dm me back?(: I smiled and dmed him ny number and said text me if you want(:. i started the my car and drove to petsmart.

what do you think? comment and vote please xoxo with love.