Chapter 16 -

(Me because SMUT WARNING)

Ashton picks me up, walking towards the bed. He lays me down, supporting his body over mine with one arm, the other tracing circles on my waist. "Call me that again," he says.

"Daddy," I giggle, biting down on my lip. I reach up, lacing my hair through his soft curls, letting out a soft sigh. "God, I've missed you so much," I mutter, shaking my head.

"I've missed you, too," he mumbles, pressing his lips along my jawline. I let out a small gasp as he nips and sucks at the skin on my neck, making his way down to my chest. "Baby, I want to show you how much I've missed you. You're fine with that?"

"Yes," I permit, nodding quickly. Ashton doesn't hesitate to slide his hand beneath my shirt, cupping my breast gently. "Holy fuck," I say under my breath, shuddering as he twists my nipple between his fingers. Somewhere in my mind, I feel awful for being in this position with Calum about fifteen minutes ago, but I wouldn't trade this time with Ashton for anything.

"Thank God," he says, kissing down my stomach. "Take off your shirt, baby." He dips his fingers under the waistline of my shorts, tugging them down my legs. I gasp when his fingers press against my heat through my panties, but I oblige to his instructions, slipping off my shirt in a hurry.

"No teasing, Ash, please," I sigh, propping myself up on my elbows to look at him. He raises an eyebrow, smirking as he pulls his hand away. "Oh my God," I groan, pouting my lips.

He chuckles, pulling down my panties quickly, hovering his face close to where I need him most right now. "I'm kidding, Ella. I just want to savor this moment," he tells me, his gaze shifting to between my legs, and he sighs, resting his head on his hand. His runs a finger down my slit, pushing it into the entrance. He curls his finger, causing me to clench the sheets in my fist. He continues with this for a few minutes, driving me closer and closer to the edge, before popping his finger into his mouth, a teasing smile on his lips. "Sweet," he says.

"More, please," I mumble, staring down at him with needy eyes.

"Please, what?" He asks, his tone firm.

"Please, daddy," I say, knowing exactly what he wants to hear. I'm correct as he presses his tongue against my heat, lapping and licking, making my back arch. "Oh my, God," I moan quietly, biting down on my lip.

He throws in his hand again, rubbing circles on my clit in fast movements, shoving me to my climax. I clamp my teeth on my hand, preventing me from being too loud, muffled moans spilling from my lips. I breathe deeply as I recover, panting as he pulls away from me. "Ella," he says quickly, his eyes glancing down to the prominent bulge in his jeans. "I need you -- right now."

I smile at him, shaking my head a little. "I'm all yours, Ashton," I say, raising my eyebrows.

"I don't have a condom!" He exclaims, a low whine rising from his throat. I'm not quite sure I've ever heard Ashton whine, but it appears there's a first for everything.

I sit up slightly, narrowing my brow. "You don't have a condom?" I question curiously. "You always have a condom."

"Not anymore," he mumbles. "I have no need for them since I haven't had sex in four years." My eyes widen and I can't help my heart swelling, knowing he didn't sleep with anyone after I left Australia. "Uh, would you consider using hole number two?" He asks quietly.

I sneer, shaking my head quickly. "No, no butt sex," I say sternly, shivering at the thought.

"I mean your mouth, baby," he laughs. "But if you ever want..."

"No!" I say loudly, but a playful smile comes to my lips. "Lay down, Ashton."

He obliges, positioning his body beside me. I scoot down towards the end of the bed, my hands fumbling with the button on his tight jeans. Why he has to wear such fitting skinny jeans all the time is beyond me.

After I manage, I tug down the zipper, pulling his jeans down his legs. He kicks them off and they fall to the floor. I can see his hard on clearly through his boxers, and I've forgotten how big he is. I suck in a breath as I take them off, discarding them next to his pants.

His length springs up and he sighs, his eyelids fluttering shut. I stare over at his face and I feel so lucky to have this man wanting me. I sit up, drawing closer to him, wrapping my hand gently around the base. Slowly, I pump up and down the shaft, my speed increasing as moans and grunts sound from him.

I lean down, deciding not to tease him as I place my lips on the tip, swirling my tongue around his length. I manage to fit half of him into my mouth before I gag and pull back just enough, using my hand on the rest. His hips buck and I plant my other hand firmly on his waist, holding him down best I can.

It's obvious he hasn't slept with anyone for a while because he comes after only a few minutes. I pull back once he's finished completely, making a point to swallow his load, licking my lips afterwards. He looks at me, his eyes soft, until his grabs my hand, pulling me down to his side, his arms wrapping loosely around my waist.

"No more dates with Calum, or that other doofus," he starts.

"Shawn," I interrupt, smirking at his jealousy.

"Yeah, that dude. I want you to be mine," he tells me quietly, his cheeks tinting a light shade of pink. "My girlfriend."

I curse to myself, pulling of his reach and flipping over. Unfortunately, I'm on the edge of the bed and I end up falling on the floor, knocking my chin on the bedside table along the way. "Shit," I mutter, crawling to my feet.

Ashton reaches over, taking my hand, tugging me back to my previous position. I sigh, shooting a glare. "Okay, so too early for that," he says, biting his lip.

"I don't want labels," I say slowly, feeling his body tense against mine. "Yet," I finish, and he relaxes. "I don't want...to get hurt again."

"Ella," Ashton starts, tilting my chin towards him. "I fucked up, bad, before. But that's in the past. I don't plan on hurting you again. I'll never completely forgive myself for what I did, but I've moved on from it. Why can't you?" he mumbles.

"I've forgiven you," I say, smiling shyly as I glance down. "I think that's pretty obvious, considering how we are right now." He chuckles. "I just don't think I want a label on any relationship right now."

"But, Ella, I really don't want you going off on dates with other guys," he huffs, shaking his head.

"Then I'll be exclusively yours," I say softly.

"Exclusively mine," he repeats thoughtfully, a small smile coming to his lips, and he pulls me in closer.

-