a 10,000 reads q&a and a big thank you

Začať od začiatku

How much do you love me?
LOADS THANK YOU FOR READING!!! Xx

What inspired you to write this book?
Me and my friend, Katie, were sat in McDonalds yannoe as usual and we were talking about the boys. Then she just goes:

"Oh my god, you could be Ethan's sister! You look so alike!"

And I was just sat there shocked like wtf.

"You've both got ginger-ish hair, pale and if you take of the B off your full name, you've got Ethan!"

At the time I was reading Sidemen fanfics and wanted to make one so that night at 2:00am I started writing the first chapter of this book :) X

Are you going to protect Jenna from your best friend?
I'd save you from Meena but

Give a description of yourself! Well, I have auburn/ginger brown hair, really blue eyes and I'm usually quite pale but I've just got off holiday so I'm well tanned now

Well, I have auburn/ginger brown hair, really blue eyes and I'm usually quite pale but I've just got off holiday so I'm well tanned now. I'm 5'7 and quite skinny.

So yeah!

Harry or food?
Harry is mY FOOD (yikes mummy bef is on a mad one)

Do you like me?
I have a boyfriend so not in that way... BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS❤️

Harry or squad?
What would I do without the sidehoes gc????

will you donate 10p to stop Meena abuse? #StopMeenaAbuse

Opinions on #StopMeenaAbuse?

Thank you for the questions guys!!! I'll do another one of these soon! Thank you for reading and now here's the rant:

I don't think you guys will understand how much this means to me. 10k could be the smallest amount to you ever but it is so big to me. I never thought as I sat in my bed under the covers, writing the first chapter that I'd get this far.

I have this thing called social speech anxiety which means I find talking really hard in general so writing is sort of the only time I can properly let myself go. It's like having your brain wrapped in a sieve so only some bits come out. I was sort of diagnosed with it last August and I'm doing so much better!!! I have the most amazing group of friends and the worlds best boyfriend who know how to handle me when I have panic attacks. I'm so glad to have found these amazing people and love them tens and millions.

But yeah, I still find it hard to talk so singing and writing and dancing is my escape.

And to think 10,000 people have read this story, is mind blowing.

Just mind blowing.

I couldn't of done it without the sidehoes never failing to make me laugh on the gc or on the comments here.

I love you, Meena. Thank you for being my youngest child (and the stupidest smh). You never fail to make my day better by being a bit of a melt. Like you trashed contact lenses and creating "Mummy Bef". But you're still my SMOL bean.

I love you, Jus. THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING ON MY BOOK ON 9TH AUGUST 2016 because if it wasn't for that "oh shit I'm ready", I would have deleted this book and my account. You ALWAYS make me laugh you shady bitch. But you so inactive on the GROUPCHAT I WANT TO CRY.

I love you, Jen. Thank you for being the only one who is first on ALL my new chapter and never failing to reply to me on the gc. It makes me sad our paths will never cross but one day when we're older, I'll try my best to get to Dubai.

It makes me upset how we will never meet. But that's just how life is. Mine just had to be ruined by a YouTuber called Abi. I'll never forget you guys throughout my entire life and I'll always remember you.

You're the best!!!

And thank you guys, for voting and commenting. You're all amazing. Old readers, new readers alike, I love you all equally. Thank you.

I'm gonna stop before I say thank you for the 11638292th time.

Love you forever,

Beth X