Chapter 19

(omds this picture makes me so sad 😩 this younow broke my heart wtf! Anyone remember it?? Btw this chapter is based on my POMS experience, however I'm going to change Jonas into Geo haha sorry Jonas!)

The people in sound check were let inside of the hall. They immediately ran towards the stage and began chatting to the boys.
I just sat on the floor next to it. There were no chairs apart from at the back of the hall which were obviously for parents...

Elizabeth sat next to me but she kept admiring Julian.
"You're actually starting to look creepy" I laughed at her.
"Oh well... Anyway have you really spoken to Geo since you arrived?"
I shook my head.
"No only the once when I arrived. The rest of the time he was with Jonas while i was either by myself or talking to Jovani and Mario"

I was beginning to feel like I have done something wrong but I don't know what.
I just watched all the fans chat to the boys and their faces were full of joy.

"I might do a job seeing as I'm just sitting here doing nothing... I'm gonna be the meet and greet photographer! Because if someone can't take a full picture I'll happily take it"
"That's a really good idea!"

I got up from my spot and went backstage to find Darren.
I eventually found him sorting out things for the challenges.
"Hey Fayth, what's up"
"I have an idea. When the meet and greet starts, shall I take pictures of everyone just in case they want a full body pic but have no one to take it... I could make a Twitter account or something and post them"

His face lit up. "That's a brilliant idea"
"Should I use my phone or is there a camera i could use?"
He hurriedly got something out of his bag from across the room.
"Sorted"

I smiled before heading back into the venue.
As soon as I walked out a couple of girls came up I me.
"Hey Fayth! Can we get a picture with you please?"
I nodded. "Sure!"

I took a picture with each of them before asking for their names.
One was called Hailey who has ginger hair and a bright smile. She was actually goals af.
Then the second girl was called Shannon who had brunette hair. She was also incredibly pretty.

After about half an hour, security let everyone else in. I wasn't expecting this many people but not everyone has a meet and greet pass.
Everyone found a spot to stand in.

I could see a few eager ones trying to cut in front. I just laughed as it was pathetic... You're gonna see the exact same thing so stop being so selfish.

I stood to the side with Liz, Ruth and Danika while the show began.

Each of the boys came out at a time and I began taking some shots.
I took loads of the audience because come on, their all beautiful.

I got loads of glances and winks from Geo which reassured me that he wasn't annoyed.
I was just overthinking once again.

I love him so much omds. I think he was just busy and all.
The show ended and it was now time for the meet and greet.

I went backstage and saw all the boys laying on the sofa, obviously hot and exhausted from the hot lights and dancing.
It was worth it though, right?

A space was free next to Geo so I sat there. He placed his arm around me.

"Did you like the show?" He asked grinning like mad.
"Yeah obviously! You all did amazing" I thumbs them up.

"Can I get kissed now?" He pouted as he waited so long.
"I don't know... can you?" I smirked.
He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.

Uh I love this feeling! "Okay! Okay! PAD!" Julian yelled.
"Julian man! You need some milk! It's PDA!" Jovani yelled at his twin.

I just cracked up laughing. I love when they fight it's so amusing.

Darren told the boys to get ready so I came out as well.
Darren had announced that I would take pictures of everyone with their favourite(s).
I liked that idea so I went along with it.

It began and it went Mario, Jovani, Julian then Geo.
As they say... save the best till last!

Everyone had their tickets checked and began meeting the boys.
I loved how chill some of them are... it's like they're internet friends.

I was taking pictures when I could hear heavy noises and sobbing from the back of the line. I stopped taking photos and went to see what's happened.

A girl who looked a little younger than me was standing there with her best friend, breathing heavily and crying.

"Hey, hey, are you okay" I took her hands in mine and they were shaking.
And when I mean shaking, they were like earthquake shaking...

"What's wrong?" I brought her into my arms and hugged her tightly.

"T-the boys w-will think I'm horrible" she spoke between sobs.
"No they won't! Look at your beautiful! Not even joking, I wish I looked like you... Whats your name?"
"Tanisha"

We broke from the hug and I wiped her tears away.
"How about I come up with you?" She nodded lightly. Her best friend suddenly came back with a bottle of water in a rush.

I didn't even notice she had left.
"Okay next" Darren signed her ticket.
She first went to Mario who said how her hair was so nicely done and how pretty she was.
This made me smile to know that these individuals never knew they would be meeting thousands and thousands of people because of one video or app.

She then went to Jovani who she admitted she was #teamjovani and he was thrilled. He kissed her cheek which I could tell made her day.
She moved on to Julian who gave the most comforting and warm hugs. Their hug lasted at least 30 seconds...

She then moved onto Geo.
She hugged him and asked me to take a photo of them.
I got ready for the shot and Geo quickly turned and did a stage kiss with her.
She was honestly so surprised as I took the photo.

It was the best photo I've seen in a while.
I did this little plan with Geo that if a fan was ever upset or scared that if i took photos, I'd get to him and wink if they felt like that.
So that's what I did.

She blushed so hard. "Why did you do that! I've gone all red now!" She hid her face with her hands.
"Because you're beautiful in every single way" he grabbed her hands, kissed her forehead before she walked off.

"Thank you so so so much Fayth! You're lucky to have someone like Juwany and he's very lucky to have you..." she waved goodbye as she met up with her friend.

She was adorable.

The meet and greet was finally over after about an hour or so.
"That was a long day!" Jovani said as he slumped on the sofa.

"I don't get why you're sitting there... we're going out to eat" Mario said as he walked past.
Jovani sighed heavily.
"Do I have to?"

I put my arms out to pull him up. He was very heavy to my surprise.
And that ended up me losing my balance and falling onto him.

Everything is okay though! Geo was standing there watching!
Don't worry... about a thing... cos every little thing... is gonna be alright...

I got up.
"I'm never helping you again" I said and he rolled his eyes.
"You love me really" he smirked and looked at Geo.

From the corner of my eye i could see him tending up.
"Um no unfortunately... at the moment I love this boy"
I patted Geo on the chest and kissed his cheek.
He returned back to normal, slowly.

We left the hotel to go and eat. Today was a long day.