Chapter 4

I jumped into the arms of my father who I hadn't seen in forever.
"How have you been muchkin?" He smiled.
"Okay how about you?" I asked.
"Very well. I have a little present for you"
He grabbed something out of his pocket. A small box with a bow on top.

Kissed my mothers cheek before sitting down on the couch and unwrapping it.
A beautiful diamond ring glistened.
I literally fell in love.
"Omg thank you so much! I love you!" I hugged them both tightly before sliding it on my finger.

I admired it once again before takin a picture then posting it on social media.
I began getting comments saying how beautiful it was and I'm so lucky.
These types of comments brightened my day up.

It was now 9:30 and I was extra tired and decided to get ready for bed.
I changed my top and left my sweatpants on as they were comfortable. I tweeted out goodnight to my few thousand followers.

Seconds later I got a message from Geo.
Juwany💕👑: Goodnight cutie xxx
I replied saying goodnight even thought it's like 4 in Florida.
My eyes began to get heavy so I let the sleep take over my body.

It was a Monday morning and I felt horrible.
I had the worst headache going, I felt sick and I just generally felt like I was going to die.

I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling, whilst thinking how my life has come to this.
I grabbed my phone to see a message from Geo.

Juwany👑💕: Morning babe. I hope you're okay xxx

I smiled to myself.
I weakly got out of bed, and headed downstairs to an empty house.
There was a note on the refrigerator saying:
We have gone to a meeting. Will be back later, if not we will ring you. Have a nice day! Love mom and dad xxx

I was relieved that I was going to be alone for the day.
I decided to text Geo back to brighten my mood.

I made myself some toasties and a glass of water then headed back into my room.
I grabbed my laptop and went on younow.

I decided to go live as I haven't in a while and I enjoy it.
"Hey guys, I've not been on here for a while. As you can tell I'm quite sick and I just don't know what to do"
I spoke to the camera.

I loved younow because you can meet so many people.

After I chatted with a few people, I decided to watch some youtube videos.

I had spent over 3 hours watching them, then i decided or eat something.
I had no messages from Geo today apart from this morning.
I was quite upset really.

* GEOS PoV*

I enjoy going through Fayths accounts. It makes me proud that she's a true supporter.
Actually, I think more of her really.

I am planning something for her as she is really special to me.
Fayth has been there from the start and has always Dmed me if I come online really down.

This has to be really special.