Chapter 18

We were playing our favourite songs, including Drake, Rihanna and Ty Dolla Sign.
The driver so so funny, his name was Jackson. As the music played he kept trying to dab and it was the funniest thing I've ever seen.
We were driving through central London and I just looked at all the buildings. I've never really taken the time to think about how these works of art were made.

I was taken out of my thoughts when Jackson slammed on the breaks and began swearing at another driver.
"Fucking dickhead! You can't just cut in front of me like that! Use your fucking brain!"
We all burst out laughing at his rage.

"Wow Jackson, we shouldn't get on the wrong side of you" I joked.
"Well I am a body guard"'he chuckled and kept his eyes on the road so we don't crash.

"Uh I can't wait to see Geo" I softly spoke to myself.
"Well you're gonna see him in like 5 minutes so it's all good" Jackson put a thumbs up before reminding us all the 'rules'.

Man, fuck the rules.

We eventually pulled up outside a hotel.
"Here we go ladies" Jackson opened the door for us and we got out. We got our bags and headed inside.

The hotel was built very old looking however it had a modern vibe

The hotel was built very old looking however it had a modern vibe. It looked very expensive from the outside.
Jackson escorted us to our rooms.

We were on the second floor, room 28, 29 and 30. I opened up the door to my room and I loved it, even though it wasn't fancy. It has a homely feel.

I placed my suitcase and backpack down and jumped on my bed. It was so comfy.
I was so lucky because I had a perfect view of the city. It was breath taking...

There was a knock on my door, so I opened it to see Ruth, Danika and the manager, Darren (Can't remember his name uh).
"Okay girls, my names Darren, I'm the manager of part of my story. You've probably heard of me but anyway. The boys are downstairs in the venue so when you are ready, feel free to join us" he smiled widely before exiting my room.

"He was sexy not even joking" Danika spoke. Ruth and I just turned to her.
"What its the truth" we all burst out laughing.

"Are you both getting changed or staying like that?" I asked.
They both agreed on staying like that so I did the same.
We all got into the elevator and headed downstairs.

I was so nervous to see Geo. I've missed him so much and arghh I can't wait for his lips to be on mine again.
Too cringy? Soz.

We saw Darren standing outside the room so we guessed that's where the event is held.
We waved as we went passed.

We opened the door and it was set out really nicely.
It was fairly big. The stage was at the far end of the hall, then the merchandise tables were on the left side. I saw the back of Geo who was talking to Jovani.
Jovanis my number 2 bae. OMDS.

My hands began to shake. I'm such a numpty. Why am I like this?

Jovani pointed me out and a huge smile grew onto Geo's face.
I ran up to him and did a jump hug.
"I've missed you so much Fay!"
"I've missed you too"

I rested my head in the crook of his neck and just took in his scent. Uh so good!
He leaned in and so did I. It was short but passionate.
"PDA please" Mario said as he walked past.
I just giggled.

"We can carry on later maybe" he smirked.
"Ha yeah, maybe" I smirked back.
He eventually put me down and we all introduced ourselves.

"Okay, so this is Fayth, Ruth and Danika, then you obviously know who they are..." I waved at them all.

Inside I was dying! I absolutely love these boys to pieces. Instead of admiring Geo, I was admiring Jovani.

I've loved Jovani for the same amount of time as Geo... I obviously love the other boys but he stood out to me most. I could get lost in his eyes and his mine is beautiful.

I made conversation with Mario and we instantly got on.
"I wish I was English. life seems so interesting" he trailed on about life.
"Mario, you're starting to sound depressing... Is your life not good enough?" I laughed and so did he.
"No it's just I like different" he shrugged and went off onto the stage to check the mic.

"Testing, testing 1..2..3" he repeated it over and over. I just laughed at his silliness.
I sat on the edge of the stage just scrolling through my phone.

I received a message from Elizabeth.

Elizabeth: Heyy girl! I'm coming to the show! I'll be there in like 10 minutes! Xx
Fayth: OMG okay! I'll come out and you can get in early!xx

Elizabeth: OMG okay! Wow I can't wait! Xx

With that I made my way out of the venue and the hotel. Many people were waiting outside with parents etc.
"Oh my god! Fayth!" A girl screamed.
Loads of people gathered around me and I began to get shaky.
"Can I get a picture please" one girl asked.
"Of course" i quickly took one.

I saw a car pull up and Elizabeth get out. She looked around for me and we made eye contact. She smiled widely.
"I'm sorry, I have to go, I'll talk to you all after during the show" I smiled and helped Liz.

"Hey girl!" I hugged her.
"How's Geo?" She winked.
"Very sexy as always" I laughed and so did she.

We headed towards the venue.
"Oh my god! I can't do this! I love Julian! Oh my! I'm gonna cry!"
She began fanning herself to prevent her from crying.
"Okay, calm down before we go in. They are normal humans" I held her hand as I opened the door.

"Guys this is my other best friend Elizabeth!" I introduced her to everyone. Geo and the girls already knew who she was.

I went back over to my recent spot on the stage and Jovani sat next to me.
"Hi, how are you?" He asked and smiled brightly.

My heart is smashed oh my!
"I'm good, how about you?" I asked.
"I'm good. So how's you and Geo?"
"You like to ask questions don't you? We're good! 4 months strong" I smiled.

We carried on the conversation until the boys had to get ready for the sound check.
"I'll talk to you later then?" He got up and went over to Julian who was talking to Liz and Ruth.

I can't wait for the show, just watching what the boys love to do!

Hey guys! Comment if you have met all the boys or one of them! I met them about a month and a bit ago. It wasn't the best meet and greet as it was very short but other than that it was amazing! Also tell me your experience and if they complimented you😉. Btw not trying to brag. ❤️