Chapter 11

We arrived back to the house and I immediately put the clothes in the closet.

I went back down to see Geo walking in swimming shorts and heading out the back.
"You coming?" He asked without turning around.

No words came out of my mouth.
All I did was stare at his perfectly muscular back.

"Uh-um yeah! I'll be a second"
I ran up the stairs and changed into a bikini. I grabbed a towel before making my way back down again.

Im gonna lose so much weight if I keep on walking up and down these stairs. Jeez.

I came up to the sliding door which was open and Geo sat with his legs in the pool, facing away from me.

Once again I just admired his back.
(Omg I'm literally imagining shirtless Geo😍👅)

"I know you're there Fayth" I could hear the smirk in his voice.
"Yeah and..."

I laid my towel down onto a chair and sat beside him.

"I'm so grateful..." A smile appeared on my face as I thought of Geo.

"Why ?" He asked confused.
"Because... I'm lucky enough that you chose me out of thousands of girls and you've got this house and spent the time with me and everything really. I'm so happy that I'm with you..."
I turned and looked at him in the eyes. He made my stomach swirl.

"Fayth, you know, the days I've spent with you have been the best days of my life. I feel like I've know you for years and years... I don't know how to say this, uh... I'm getting feelings for you Fayth..."

"Don't be embarrassed, I feel the same way" I smiled and reassured him.

All of a sudden he began leaning in. I did the same and our lips slowly connected. This sounds cringy but I literally felt fireworks going off in my body.

We pulled away after the 10 second kiss and smiled at each other. 

For the rest of the night we carried on swimming around and enjoying ourselves.

-- Hey guys!!!! I'm back! Sorry this chapter is extremely short but I've come back and thought about this book. I'm going to edit it and carry on writing!!! Thank you for reading!!! ❤️💕--