Chapter 13

The next morning I woke up to Fayth in my arms. I decided to stay in bed as the incident last night shocked us.

I took the time to admire her beautiful face. Her eyes were shut but I can imagine them sparkling in the sun light.
Her lips are so plump, making me want to kiss them non stop. Uhh I love her so much.
Her hair is so beautiful in general then her body...
Her body, her body, her body. Is. The. Death. Of. Me!

I rolled over so that I was spooning her and engulfed her into my body. She was always warm which I loved.
Both ways, her body and personality.

She is so adventurous. She is willing to go to the max for her sake and others. That is why I love her... She isn't selfish. She cares more about others than herself.

I felt her body wiggle in mine. She managed to turn around and face me. Her eyes fluttered open and a small smile appeared on her face.

"G'morning handsome"
"G'morning babe, nice sleep?" I used my hand to push hair out of her face.
"Yeah after last night" a little giggle escaped her lips.

I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers. It was slow and passionate.

* Fayths Pov*

I woke up laying next to Geo. I was sad that I woke up because I had the best dream ever... And I'm not going explain it because HA im age restriction : 12

Nah I'm joking! Basically I dreamt about Geo taking me on a holiday to somewhere like Hawaii. And it was birthday or something and my gift from him was sex all day...
Funny I know! I really want to go back to sleep now and finish my works.

(*THIS IS SEXUAL! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!*)

He leaned down and kissed me. Chills were sent down my spine as he put his hand on my waist.
It began to get heated. He was biting my lip as his tongue was wanting to enter. I decided to tease him.
He slapped my ass making me jump. He used that as an opportunity to shuv his tongue in my throat.

I got up and straddled him. I was only in shorts and one of his shirts. I began grinding my hips against him. I could feel him getting hard.
"Is little JuJu getting excited?" I said as we broke the kiss.
He just nodded as he wanted to carry on.
We carried on with our make out session. He kept pulling on my shorts so I took them off. I began pulling on the hem of his sweatpants.

I'm trying to tease him as much as possible bits hard for a first timer...
I bent over and began slowly pulling them down, staring into his eyes also.
I began biting my lip.
I'm having so much fun! Wow.

After his sweatpants were off it left him in only boxers and my in my shirt and panties.
I could see his dick which was all hard. I began rubbing my hand over it. A small moan escaped his mouth.

Now that was SEXY!
"May I?" I smirked.
He nodded once again as he was enjoying it.
I pulled his boxers down and his dick sprung up.
"Damn boy you got some juiciness there" I laughed.
I took his dick in my hand and I began pumping it. I watched him crumble as I did so.
Uh this turned me on so much.
Not gonna lie, I was scared to carry on because was is a dick supposed to taste like...? Is it salty? Is it rotten? (I know it's a weird question but if you know please tell me😂 because I ain't sucking no ones dick if it takes off)

I took his dick in my mouth and began sucking the soul out of him. Not literally.
His head threw back and I erupted with laughed as he hit his head on the headboard.
"Careful" I whispered.
I began sucking, focusing on the tip. I swirled my tongue over it.
I could feel him get weaker and weaker.
I carried on until his juices hit my throat.
Do I swallow it? Shit. "You can spit you know... I find that more attractive if you let it dribble out ya mouth" I just began laughing incredibly hard, making me spit his cum everywhere.

"Or do that" he chuckled. "It's your turn you've done to much already. Quick question, first time?" He asked.
I nodded being quite embarrassed.
"Don't be embarrassed babe, it's mine too. Saved it for someone special" he winked.
I lay on the bed and he began kissing me. He took off my shirt.
"You're so beautiful" he began kissing my neck, going down my chest area leaving love bites.
"People need to know that you're mine, and only mine" he sucked on my left boob and massaged the other.
He carried on down to my hips.
He looked up for reassurance. I nodded.

He pulled my panties down. My breathing rapidly increased. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back as he spread my legs.
He kissed the inner of my thighs then got to my pussy. He began sucking on my clit, sending a rush of pleasure through my body.
He began pushing his tongue into me making me moan.
"Call me daddy from now on. I want you to say my name loud. Nobody is around"
He slid two fingers into as he carried on sucking my clit.
His fingers moved in and out. He added another making me moan even more.
"Uh daddy Mmm"
I began squirting my juices all over him. He just laughed and positioned himself at my entrance.
"Are you ready babe? Tell me if you want to stop" I nodded.

He slid into me and oh god did it hurt. I actually felt like I was gonna die.
He began thrusting in and out which eventually took the pain away.
"Uh daddy, faster" he began pumping faster and faster with every moan which was let out.
He slid out and flipped me so I was on my knees. Doggy style.
He slid back in and began pumping. He went faster than before and admired the view from behind.
Sweat was beginning to form on his forehead.
After a while I got up and pushed him down onto the bed.
I straddled him and slid down onto his dick.
I began bouncing up and down. His grabbed my tits as they went along with the motion.
"Uh right there babe" his head fell back.
Once again we changed positions and I ended up turned around, leaning back with him pumping me from behind. This was my favourite.
"Uh daddy FASTER!" He thrusted harder and faster until he pulled out and we both cummed.

"Babe that's was amazing! I love you so much!" He kissed me.
"I love you too... Daddy" I smirked.

"Fayth, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course" I kissed him again.

I got up and went into the bathroom to get ready for the day.