Chapter 17

*4 months past*

Geo and I have been 4 months strong. I love him to pieces and surprisingly I didn't get much hate.
The only hate I got was girls saying how I don't make him happy and he spends too much on me.

Not gonna lie... I agree with that one but he tells me everyday that I could only pay him back with my love and friendship.

He is currently in Kissimmee at home. He has to pack for Part of my Story Tour. Ha no I haven't forgotten.
He was able to get Ruth, Danika and I backstage passes and free tickets to the show.
I literally fucked him for a good 5 hours to thank him.
Nah, joking but I did pay him back.

But, I'm honestly so excited because after the London show, us three girls will be touring the rest of the cities with them!
I can't wait! Uh spending days with Julian and Jovani and Mario and finally Geo...

*day of show*

I've just woken up and I'm literally buzzing for today.
I can't wait to see them all perform and see their fans. 
I love the meet and greet most as you get to see the beautiful faces from behind the screens.

I actually got out of bed in a good mood and headed downstairs.
My mom was sitting on the sofa reading a book with a mug of tea in her hand.
"Arh mom I can't wait to see Geo!" I sat next to her after making myself a coffee.

"I can't wait till you leave, so much peace" she giggled.
"Excuse me, my heart is broken now that my own mother wants to get rid of me" I pretended to be offended.

She engulfed me into a hug before carrying on reading.
"Anyway, I'm happy you and Juwany are having fun. I'm proud of you both" she spoke.

I agreed before heading to my room.
I entered my bathroom and turned the shower on. I hopped in and washed my hair and body.

Ah do I love showers. So relaxing.
Fayth get out the shower and stop day dreaming. You need to get ready!

I finally finished my shower and began blow drying my hair. I left it in its natural curls and put it in a half up half down.
I was debating whether to have this hairstyle for like an hour.
In the end I took it out and left it down.

I had done a full face of makeup but not too harshly. I added some earrings and bracelets to finish the look.
I had decided to wear a black crop top with high waisted distressed shorts . Ive put on my Jordans and a red bomber jacket on as the weather was getting very cold.

I still had to look bomb af though.
I packed a backpack with small essentials. I put in some spare shoes and some other things. You get the gist...

I zipped my suitcase up after checking I had everything. I rechecked my hand luggage before taking everything downstairs.
"Fay, the girls are here" my mom called from the living room.
There was a knock on the door and I opened it to see my two best friends looking bomb af!

Danika wore a red crop with black skinny jeans. She wore her Air Forces and a black bomber jacket to complete the look. Her makeup was on point too. Her hair was naturally out also.
Ruth was so classy. She wore a white, long sleeved, tie up top with grey high waisted skinny jeans. She has black heels on her feet and also a black bomber jacket. Her makeup was natural. Her hair was in two braids.

"I can't wait oh my god!" Ruth screeched.
"Geo said a car is picking us up at 1... Its now 12:45pm" I explained to them. They nodded meaning they listened and understood.
"Do I look okay?" "Is my hair even?"

Ruth kept asking questions and it was getting on my nerves.
"You look fine! Now shut up" I rolled my eyes.

A honk came from outside. My mom came into the hallway and hugged us all.
"Bye mom! I love you so much! I'll be safe, don't worry about me. I'll call as much as possible"

She waved at us as we got into the large black car.
We began the long drive.