Chapter 10

I opened my eyes to the sight of my beautiful room.

Geo must of carried me up the stairs as when I fell asleep I was in the movie room.
After my eyes adjusted, i got up and make my way downstairs, getting lost on the way.

"Morning" Geo said standing shirtless with sweatpants on. It honestly turned me on so much. Shit.

"M-Morning" I gulped.
"My body too much for you to handle" he smirked and wiggled his body.

"Uh no! Anyway move im gonna cook something decent just sit down over there" I laughed and pointed to the stool at the island.

I grabbed all the ingredients to make pancakes and any extras. I grabbed the pan and started creating the batter.
I felt his eyes beaming through me.

"Quite starting boy" I directed to Geo.
"How can I when you're this beautiful?"
His presence came behind me.
He wrapped his cold hands around my waist, touching my bare skin under my sweater.
I gasped.

"Geooo! I'm tryna cook babe"
He kissed my neck then sat back down on his stool.

I carried on baking and the smell of the pancakes were unreal.
"That smells so good wow!" Said Geo.

Once they were all done, I placed a load on two plates and gave Geo his and ate mine.
"This is heaven! When did you learn to cook?" He asked.
"Uh- from my mother. I used to bake when I was little and these pancakes were a must"

After I finished, I washed the two plates and headed upstairs to change.

"Get ready! We are going shopping today!" Geo shouted from downstairs.

I had a shower and blow dried my hair before applying some makeup.
I put on some black skinny jeans, with an oversized Nike sweater with Nike huaraches.

I grabbed my purse and phone before heading downstairs to see Geo waiting at the bottom of the stairs for me.
"Let's gooooo" I said excitedly.
I'd be surprised if nobody noticed Geo or I as we both have large accounts on social media.

"OMG let's go to forever 21!" I grabbed his hand and took him there.
I looked around and there was so much I wanted to buy however I'm only gonna buy things I really really want.

I grabbed a khaki sweater dress which I adored. I looked around some more and I found some jean shorts which went so well with the sweater dress.

"I found what I want" I told Geo who was currently looking around himself.
"What about this?" He held up a lace crop top which had a low back. I fell in love.
"I'm having that as well" I grabbed it from his hands and went to the cashier.

I got out my money and paid. It didn't cost that much which I was surprised at.
Next shop. Victoria Secret.

Once I walked in there it was like heaven. I looked around.
I looked to my side and Geo was gone. I was so afraid another girl dragged him away.
After a while he appeared next to my side with a load of sets and clothing from PINK.

"Are you serious" I laughed.
"Go to the changing room babe"

He pushed me inside and handed me the first one.
"Do I have to show you?"
"Yes! Obviously"

I groaned.

I tried the first one on. It was from PINK. It had a black waistband and the bottom was maroon.  There was a maroon bra to match. 
I slowly opened the door and covered my tummy.

He grabbed my arms and put them down. 
"Don't worry Fayth. I would never judge you. Give me a twirl"

I spun around.
"Damn look at that booty girl" we both laughed.
I put the others on and showed him. It was like a mini cat walk.

I chose 3 sets and 2 of the clothing.
I went to pay. I was going to give my money to the lady but Geo beat me.
"Why are you paying?" I said with a straight face.
"Because your my angle, my little present from Victoria" he smiled goofy.

I slapped his arm and he gave the money to the woman.

"I'm hungry, wanna go eat?" I asked.
"Yass omg"

We made our way to the food court and decided what we would have. We chose McDonald's out of everything.

We began eating and spoke about such stupid stuff.

"OMG Fayth! Can I have a picture please? I love your account! OMG you're with Geo" her mouth dropped open.

"Hey and yeah he's an annoying boy. What's your name?" I asked. She looked nice.

"Elizabeth"

"I've seen you on my account somewhere. Where you the girl who made the edit of us two?" I pointed towards Geo.

She nodded. "I loved it so much. Come sit with us"

We spoke to her for a while until she needed to leave. I got her number before she left so we could keep in contact.

Once we finished we decided to go home after going into a couple more shops.
In all I had a brilliant day!