Chapter 14

---- Please read the bold at the end, it recommends a book which you may of heard, thanks X ----

Today was going to be a chilled day. After last night and this morning I'm going to be tired as hell.

Well my dream actually came true after all... Apart from I wasn't in an boiling hot country.

I headed downstairs after getting 'ready'. I put on the most comfy sweater on of all time. It was black knit. I pulled on some long socks then tied my hair into a bun.

The day was gloomy and had began raining. My favourite types of days. When it rains it means I could either go jump in puddles just like a little kid or stay inside and be peaceful, reading a book.
Today I decided to go with the book.

I headed to the kitchen and two coffees, one black for me and the other for Geo. Wait... Daddy. It's for daddy.

I quickly made up some pancakes and left some on the side for the love of my life.
I'm so lucky, you don't even understand.

I grabbed a bunch of throws and blankets and took them over to the sofa which was by one of the windows.
I sat down with my book called 'Just Friends' by Billy Taylor and got comfy.

Out the corner of my eye I saw Geo come down the stairs.
"Hey baby, what you reading?" He was curious.
"A book about two best friends and they both get a career and then they realise stuff and yeah"

I carried on reading but his presence was still there.
"I am trying to read in peace, don't you have anything to do?" I laughed trying to push him away.
"Yes, I do have things to do... Try and get kisses off of you" he smirked.
"How abouts if I kiss you three times you fuck off?" He nodded.

I kissed both his cheeks and then his lips.
"Now scoot" I flapped him away and he finally walked off.

At the end of every chapter I would just gaze out the window and listen to the sound of the rain.
It would sometimes bring back good and bad memories.

------ later that day -----

I was currently sitting on the sofa next to Geo, just admiring each other. Cringe, I know.
My phone began to buzz to I looked at the ID. It was my mum.

"Hey mum"..."No no no!"... "Okay, are you okay?"..."okay I'll tell Geo"... "Bye"

Tears began to pour out of my eyes. I cried in Geos lap. He rubbed my back.
"What's wrong babe?" He looked scared.
"My n-nan passed away this morning.. She was 95, but she was my best friend" the tears came streaming down my face.

He engulfed me into his warm arms. He held me and comforted me.

She was my best friend. When I was younger she took me out twice a week to my favourite cafe. Every Christmas and birthday she'd make something herself and give it me as a present.
My favourite craft was a photo frame with pictures of her and I at every Christmas since I was able to walk.
I loved it so much.

"I want to go home babe" I wiped my eyes and headed upstairs.
"Let me help you pack" he grabbed my hand we went upstairs.

I grabbed basically everything and threw it into my suitcase.
"Babe are you going back to America? You need to at some point..."
He nodded and kissed my forehead.

"I will FaceTime and message you as much as possible" he placed his hand on my cheek and have me a reassuring smile.
"I love you Fayth"
"I love you too Geo"

------------------

After about two hours we finally finished packing.
"Ready?" He asked.
I nodded and we finally left.

I took one last look at the stunning house.
"Thank you for letting me stay here babe. It was amazing and couldn't ask for anything better" I hugged him.

"Anything for you plus you've basically devoted your life to me and I honestly love you to pieces"
A taxi finally arrived, so we loaded the trunk and got in.
We made our way to my home. It was a long drive.

I lay on Geos lap as he played with my hair. I shut my eyes as I formed a head ache from crying.

---------------
The taxi came to a stop. I got up and realised I was home. We both get out of the taxi and get my things out.
"Fayth, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I know you're going through a lot but know that I will always be here for you, for whatever reason, I'll be on the other end of the phone" he leaned down and kissed me very passionately.

"I love you Fayth" he kissed all over my face.
"Geo, I'm so thankful that you're in my life... I will never drop you, EVER! I love you so much and you've been one of the best things in my life. I'm so lucky that you chose me out of thousands and thousands of girls... I love you so much"

Tears were brimming in my eyes but I held them back. I was in enough pain.

"Okay, now have a safe flight and tell mama I said hello and I can't wait to see her!" I kissed him one more time before he got back into the taxi.

I waved as he drove off into the distance.
I turned around and my mum was standing there in a dressing gown with her phone in her hand.

"MUM!" I ran up and hugged her.
"I got every bit of that" she smiled.
"Did you?" I asked, surprised that she had been standing there for a while.
She nodded before grabbing a suitcase and bringing it inside.

I took everything upstairs and then came back down.
Both my parents sat on the sofa.
The sadness took over my mothers face. I went over and hugged her.

"She's in an amazing place now" I rubbed her back.
"The funeral is being organised" she weakly spoke.
I hate seeing my mother like this. She's like my best friend, big sister and also my mother.

I hugged my father, but he was obviously keeping strong for the family. I know he is deeply hurt. I can tell.

I tried to keep it together for all of us.
"I'm going to my room now... I'll be down later"
I kissed their cheeks before slowly making my way up to my room.

I still wore my sweater and socks. I changed my jeans into leggings.
I got in bed and texted Ruth and Danika.

I told them the news and they were sympathetic. I said that they could pop over if they wanted and they agreed.
For the rest of the day I just laid in bed just thinking. I don't know about what. But I was just thinking...

*Thank you guys for reading! Okay so I mentioned the book Just Friends by Billy Taylor. I bought it off of Amazon for about £8, so I think about $10. I read it within 3 days and I absolutely loved it! If you love a book about great friendships and romance, you will love it! Some buyers did expect more from the book but in my opinion it was fucking amazing! If you want to buy it, I say read the plot before purchasing. Plus, what do you guys think about Geo and Loren being together? I think it's cute but our mans heart has been taken ☹️ Okay so once again, thank you for reading!!!!💕*