Chapter 15

*The funeral*

It was the morning of the funeral and I literally felt like complete shit... I dont feel like eating breakfast, I hardly want to get out of bed.

But I have to go, for the family... for my mom.

When I finally had the strength to pull myself out of bed, I hopped into the shower and did whatever. When I got out, I blow dried my hair and put it in a high ponytail. I put in a bow. The bow which my nan loved. I applied light makeup and put in some diamond earrings, which once again my nan loved.

I decided to wear a black romper which has bits of lace at the shorts. I slipped on some black heels which has gold at the ankle. I loved these, I wore them at nearly every occasion. I put some accessories on, a ring and a necklace which has a key on.

The necklace was given to me from my nan about a year ago. She told me that I will eventually open up and regain the memories. I dont have a clue what she is on about but I have a feeling there is a box which needs to be opened...

"Fayth, Its time to go hunny. Oh you look lovely" my mom appeared in my door.

"Thank you mom, you do as well" I grabbed a black jacket and followed behind her down the stairs. My dad had a black suit on with a black tie. We got into the car and drove to the church. Luckily it wasnt raining, otherwise that would of been really sad...

We arrived at the church and I see Ruth and Danika standing there. They were also really close to my nan as when were younger, werent trusted to be alone. So my parents sent us there nearly all the time.

I went up to them and hugged them both. They both grabbed my hand and we began walking inside.
Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to see a bouquet of flowers with Geo behind them.
I instantly pulled him into my arms.

"I've missed you so much!" His grip tightened.
"I missed you too"

I grabbed his hand and entered the church with my two best friends and boyfriend.
We sat down and the service began.

Us three girls instantly began crying. Geo's hand was fit in mine, his thumb rubbing mine.

-----------------
I got back home and the first thing I did was go up to my room and changed.
Geo followed behind me and laid on my bed.
I picked out some shorts and an oversized tee.

I honestly didn't bother going into my bathroom... I just changed in front of him.
I crawled up next to him and lay on his chest.
"Are you okay babe?" He kissed my forehead.
I nodded in response.
"I've missed you Geo" I lay on his chest.
"I missed you too... I love you" he kissed my lips likely.
"Wait I've just remembered... We haven't told the fans about us"

I began shaking as I didn't want the hate on top of my Nans death... Why can't life be easier where everyone was nice to each other.
"How about I post a picture of us on the media and caption it saying how not to give you hate as you're going through a tough time. I won't tag you as your phone will blow up" I nodded.

"Thank you" I kissed his cheek as he began posting.
"Wow you're already getting compliments" he looked at me shocked.
"What are you trying to say! I'm ugly, I already know... You don't need to tell me something I've already took my time to learn" I laughed.

"Yay there's that smile" he grabbed my cheeks and squished them around.
"Can you not..."

I grabbed my phone and decided to message Elizabeth, the girl I met from the mall.

To: Elizabeth
From: Fayth

Fayth: Heyy Elizabeth, it's Fayth xx

Elizabeth: Heyy, how are you?xx

Fayth: I'm okay, how about you?xx

Elizabeth: I'm good, what's up?xx

Fayth: I was wondering if you could meet me at The Coffee Bean in like 20 minutes... I need some company and advice xx

Elizabeth: Yeah sure, see you soon! Xx

With that I got up from my comfy, famous boyfriend.
"Where you off to missy?" He frowned.
"I'm going for a coffee with a friend. I've not spoken to her for a while plus I just want some time alone. I'll text you when I get there and when I'm on my way back"

He nodded understanding.
"We'll have a nice time and tell them I said hello- wait is it a guy?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No, do you remember that girl from the mall, Elizabeth?"
"Oh okay, just making sure" he winked.

I pulled on some black skinny jeans and a sweater before slipping on my converse.
"Bye" I kissed his lips before leaving.

Hey guys! This chapter is very emotional and relatable... I lost my nan about two weeks ago and it's been really hard for my family. I'm keeping strong for everyone though! Thank you for the support and more chapters are on the way!! 😉💞