My pack

Dippers p.o.v

         I was running through the forest until I felt I was far enough for no one to be able to see me. Than I transformed, and continued my way to the den. My fur was light brown with a lighter brown stomach and a black wet nose.
          Of course I'm not the leader of my pack, but I might as well be considering I'm the one who keeps everyone safe and fed.
         "Come on Grenda! Hurry up! Haha!!" I heard Mabel squeale witch caused me to freeze up.
        'Why are Mabel and her friends this deep in the woods!' I thought to myself. And thay were coming in my direction!
           So I went to my instinct, to scare them away.
           I came face to face with them once they were only a few feet away and started growling and barking. They made sure to keep eye contact with me witch made me able to see the fear in there eyes. They backed away slowly than quickly turned and ran as fast as that could, screaming.
         I hated it when Mabel's scared, but it needed to be done.
        As soon as they were gone I took off back towrds the den. As soon I got to there, I was bombarded by the three alphas in my pack. David, Mari, and Samuel. I could consider them family, except for Max, the leader of my pack. He usually stays in the den, instead of retreaveing food or anything! I'm the only one in this pack  who actually gets things done, and yet I'm considered a pup. There still family to me no matter how much they annoye me. Just thinking of that reminds me of Mabel.
         I wish I could tell her about me and my second family, but remembering the reaction I got from her  earlier only scared me more at the thought of telling her. I know I can't keep this up forever, but I'll hopefully be prepared for that day.
        "DIPPER!!!" Mari yelled in my ear.
         "WHAT!!!!" I yelled back.
         "You spaced out again." The three said in unison.
        "O-oh, I just have a lot of things on my mind." I anwsered.
        "What cha think'in about, buddy?" Mari asked playfully.
        "N-nothing."
        "Sounds like someone's keeping a secret from me! You know what happens to people who keep secrets from me!!" She said as she pounced on me, sending me to the floor growling. She bit my neck as an attempt to gain domince, but due to her being 'gentle' I easily overpowered her and got to my feet.
         She tried to knock me over again but failed to do so. She looked behind me than back at me, and before I knew it, Samuel tackled me and Mari sending all three of us to the floor in fits of  laughter. Not even two seconds past before David joined in laughing.
          "That's enough you four." Max demanded walking out of the den.
         "We were just having fun!" Mari yelled in defence.
        "Dipper, why were you late 'again.' I said that if you were late again, I'll be punished." Max lectured.
        "Yeah, yeah, I get it! You try escaping five overly protective people. You know, it'll be easier if we could tell our family's!"
         Everyone stopped and stared at me, confused on why I would ever suggest anything like that.
          "You know exactly why we can't do that!!! Can't you use your head for one-!!!!!!"
         "I do use my head!!! Unlike you!!! You know it's hard to get past my family!!! And you would know that if you would actually be a good leader and not be terrified by a pup!!!!!" I said cutting him off causing him to whimper.
          I know that I'm aggressive, but a leader shouldn't be afraid of  his pack none the less, a pup. Max continued whimpering while cowering down as I looked down on him.
         "Forget it, I'm going home." I said while back in the direction of the Mystery Shack.
         No one stopped me from leaving witch as good cause I'm not in a good mood. I ran for about fifteen  minutes until I came across a bush I put some extra clothes in due to mine being torn to shreds.
           I could barely see the porch light of the Shack witch gave me the sense that I was of perfect distance of the Shack to turn back into a human and change clothes.
         Once I did, I walked to Shack and into the kitchen and there was Stan and Mabel. They seem to be scared of something, and as soon as they saw me they raced over and hugged me like I was gone for months.
         "Oh my gosh, are you okay!? Where were you!?" Mabel yelled while squeezing my arms to my stomach.
         "I'm fine, and I was just in the forest". I answered trying to keep a steady breath.

    First chapter of Dippers Pack I hope you guys like it. I'll try to post as often as possible.
     P.S, hang in there guys, chapter two of Changes is coming~
                   Soon~