Chapter 20

- Rebecca / Becky's P.O.V-

I've been back at home with Ashton for a few days now... its weird not waking up next to Cal again. The rest of the family are coming home today... i can't believe its Christmas eve. Calum promised to come over and help put the Christmas decorations up with me... I asked Ana but she said she was late Christmas shopping and Ashton said he was going out with Luke. So i asked Calum and of course he didn't decline the invitation.

"Beck... Calums heres. I'm leaving now the decorations are in the front room , there's some more in the garage'' Ashton said

"Okay be back before five , Mum should be home by then" i called back down the stairs.

''Alright. behave yourself love birds'' 

"We will" Calum smiled

"Oh and remember to use Cond-''

''Thats enough Ashton  goodbye!!'' i blushed furiously and pushed my older brother out of the room.

"I can't believe he just said that" Calum laughed.

"Okay get too work , i'll go get the rest of the decorations'' i smiled and walked off.

*****

"Becky, come here quick!" Calum called from across the room.

"Coming ." I replied, getting up from my position on the living room floor. I had been sorting out the ornaments for the tree, but now I was chasing after what Calum had to show me. 

I walked over to him and looked at him, waiting for what he needed to show me.

"Well, what am I looking at?" I questioned.

He had a smug look on his face and I could tell he was hiding back a giggle. He nudged his head towards the ceiling and my eyes followed his, only to land on a piece of mistletoe sloppily hung from a piece of string and tape.  I smiled rolling my eyes at his antics. I tilted my head back down and took a step closer to him, wrapping my arm around his neck. Standing on my tippy toes, I pressed my lips onto Calum's softly and only for a short moment. 

He pouted in protest.

"That's all I get?" He whined, puckering his lips some more. 

"Come help me decorate the tree." I grabbed his hand, giving him a smile. 

"Anything for my love." He murmured softly into my knuckle. 

I blushed, and led him back to the living room where we started decorating the tree together. I picked up a simple silver ball ornament and found the most perfect spot for it, but it was too high for me to reach. 

"Calum, could you put this right there?" I asked him, pointing to the exact spot I wanted it in. 

"How about I let you do it?" He replied, grabbing me by the waist and lifting me up with ease. I hooked the hook onto a strand of pine needles, tapping Calum to put me down. Instead of doing what I wanted, he spun me around so I was facing him. I was a little higher than him, so he shifted me down and I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist. 

I studied his face. He was being unusually quiet.  "What are you thinking ?" I questioned, running a hand through his hair. 

"Well, I'm just thinking about everything. Christmas is coming up and everything I could ever want is sitting right in my arms. I have a beautiful girl, a house , A family , good friends... my life is set. I'm the luckiest guy in the world. I love you Rebecca." He explained before leaning in and pressing his lips to mine. All I could do was kiss him back with everything I had.