Chapter 12 ✔

- Calums P.O.V -

''Will you be mine?'' i whispered into Rebecca's ear , there was a moment of silence and by now i was extremely nervous she pulled away from me and her eyes were all glossy , tears forming threatening to drop out of her beautiful dark brown eyes.

''Calum... uh..i cant i'm sorry'' she blurted out , my heart dropped. Literally it felt like my heart just dropped and rolled out of the door into the street and got ran over.

''Wha-'' before i could finish she had ran off down the hall's

'' -t do you mean?'' i whispered finishing off my sentence i looked around and decided to go after her , i ran following the loud heels slapping against the marble floor. I ran faster so she came into view she held on too the door about to open and run out of the exit but i grabbed her wrist , and twirled her around to face me. My eyes were watering and now Rebecca was full on crying.

I pulled her into my chest and she wrapped her arms around my back sobbing quietly , after a few moments of calming her down i pulled back to look at her face.

''Why...'' i whispered , my voice cracking.

- Rebeccas P.O.V -

''Why?'' he whispered , his voice barely audible through the heartbreak i've just caused him...again.

''I can't Cal-''

''WHY?!'' He yelled through the tears , he took a deep breathe and sighed.
''Why?'' he whispered.

''Calum... i go back to Melbourne in three days!! ''

''Then don't go , i don't want you to go! '

''Calum... i have too!''

''No you don't!'' he says wiping the stray tears running down my eyes ,

''Please Calum...don't make this harder''

''Just tell me one reason to let you go , let you go back without giving me a chance ?'' Lie...Rebeccca you have to lie , my mind screams to myself but my hearts telling me to stay stay here, forgive him he's done nothing wrong he loves you and i love him. You should always listen too your heart but this time i listen to my mind...and boy was that a mistake!

''I don't love you Calum'' i say slowly , barely above a whisper. Calum drops his hands from around my wrists and nods slowly , he walks out of the door i was about too run out of and he doesn't look back.

''Where are you going?'' i blurt out , Calum stops in his tracks and lets out a deep breathe.

''Back to the bus'' he mumbles , then carries on walking, I just stand there not able to move or able to think. What have i done? are the only words that replay in my mind. I've ruined everything!! Finally i've found someone who loves me and my brother finally accepts me with him but i've now ruined it. I stroll back to the dressing room figuring i can't go back too the bus.

As i walk in , all eyes are on me. Liz , Ashton the boys , Ana and Lou even little Lux is staring at me. I shook my head and i'm about to walk back out the dressing room. Ana grabs my hand ,

''It's okay'' she whispers , i sigh heavily.

Ana walks out the dressing room with me , still holding my hand. She walks me out of the arena and we walk for a bit , until we find a bench. We sit there...

''Wanna talk about it?'' she says , at first i shake my head but then i nod fast. I tell her everything ... every single detail by the end of it i'm crying again.

****

''Look... you love him don't you? and don't say you don't because its obvious''

''Yeah bu-''

''Go tell him before its too late''

''Its already too late he hates me...'' i sigh

''Its never too late...''

''Ugh ... i'm going to miss you Ana'' i say standing up.

''Then don't go!!'' she whined , standing up with me

''Ana you know i have too''

''Fine fine'' she waves it off with a hand gesture

''COME HERE!!'' i say and pull her into a one arm hug.

''Right... back to the bus we go'' Ana laughs

''I go... i need to do this alone'' i say. Ana nods and we both part in different directions.

****

I take a deep breath before i twist open the door and walk into what's been my home for the last few weeks.

''Calum?'' i call out , no answer. I sigh heavily , check the back of the bus and the toilet nothing. I turn towards the bunks and i see Calum's curtain pulled across. I bite my lip as i hear quiet sob's coming from that direction. I pull open the curtain a tiny bit and there he is a heartbroken Calum , red bloodshot eyes from where he's been crying. Now i feel even worst , i sigh again.

''I'm so sorry'' I whisper , Calum doesn't move or speak , he just stares at me and tries to contain the outburst of tears. At this point i don't know what to do ,

''Cal... what i said back there.. i-''

''Its okay , Becky. You don't have to lie i'll get over you'' he says.

Maybe i should just agree with him and let him go. After all i am leaving soon , just let him go Becky!! I nod softly.

Calum moves over a bit and pats the side of the bunk which is taken up by his body. I climb in and lay next to him , his arms wrapped around my back and he rub's circles on it. I let out a deep breath and enjoy the relaxing feeling.

''Cal... we can still be friends right?'' I ask , looking up and meeting his beautiful brown eyes.

''Of course , lets make these last three days the best ever'' he smiles , i nod and bury my head into his chest. Listening to his heartbeat.

''I Can hear your heartbeat'' i chuckle

''It beats for you'' he whispers , okay now that exploding butterfly feeling is back.

''Cal..''

''I know ... I know i thought you should just know it beats that fast only when i'm with you'' he says letting out a sigh.

We lay there for what seem's like forever in a nice comfortable silence , i'm about to drift off when Calum speaks up.

''Can i at least take you out on a date?'' he says

''Cal..''

''Fine... to dinner as friends? Please!!'' he says , i look up and look him in the eyes. Well I mean I have hurt him enough already I guess it wouldn't hurt going too dinner with him.

''Fine... as friends though!'' i say he lets out a goofy grin. I hear the boys and Ana stumble through the door.

''HELLOOOO... CALUM...BECKY ARE YOU HERE?!'' Ana yells.

''YEAH BACK HERE'' I yell back , i roll over and slide out of the bunk. Ana grabs my hand and pulls me to the back of the bus.

''Tell me everything!'' she says , so i did. Of course she wasn't happy with my choice but said she was going to do my hair and makeup and pick out my clothes for the date... no exceptions.

****

''So when's the date?'' she asks

''I don't know'' i AnaWe back shrugging my shoulders.

''Okay'' she smiles , and walks out the room. She shortly return's with a huge smile on her face.

''Okay the date it tonight actually at midnight so in three hours to be exact.''

''Tonight ,seriously?'' i sigh.

''Well duh. Tomorrow we're all doing something then we drive back to Melbourne.'' Ana says stating the obvious.

''Right let's get started.'' she smiles.

.

----------

A/N

Tada..

Vote , Comment , Share. :-)