Chapter 7 ✔

- Rebecca -

Its been two weeks after the break up ,i mean , i don't even know what to call it. We weren't together so it wasn't a breakup but... we had a thing going and he told me he didn't love me and we were never to see each other again. Of course i've seen him again.... i means he's my brothers best friend. Theres been awkward tension between me and the other boys as well. I don't talk or spend time with them anymore , of course i spend time with Ana.

Ana has been the nicest and greatest friend i've ever had , not only has she made my work life funnier , happier and more exiting. After the whole thing with Calum she was the one who was here for me , bringing me chocolates , watching movies with me and just getting my mind off things. Shes honestly my best friend right now.

As for Calum he already has a new peice of candy on his arm ...Chloe is her name. She's beautifully tall and slim has black hair and piercing green eyes. Shes stunning , shes really sweet as well but she has the one thing i love ...loved.

I walked into the living room , where the band was sprawled across the living room , Michael and Ashton laying on the floor. Luke and Ana cuddled up on the two seater and...Calum on the armchair with Chloe on his lap who was giggling into his neck. I swallowed hard and took my attention away from the happy couple. I turned back around and was about to walk out of the living room when Michael called after me.

''Becky come back!!'' he whined , i turned around and gave him a weak smile but shook my head.

''Aw come on we haven't seen you in forever'' Ana whined

''You saw me this morning Ana'' i chuckled.

''Yeah but Me , Cal , Chloe and Luke haven't'' Michael pouted

''Mhm''

''Right ...guys?'' Michael said

''Yeah..'' Luke smiled at me , i smiled back and looked back at Michael.

''Chloe...Cal!!''

''Yeah?'' Calum answered ,

''Tell Becky you miss her!'' Michael said giving Calum a stern look.

''Oh ugh.. um.. what?'' he stuttered out

''I said we haven't seen her in forever and we all miss her?''Michael explained

Calum made a 'O' shape with his mouth and Chloe giggled into his chest again..

''Yeah..sure we haven't um seen her..you in awhile'' he said ,

''I've only like spoken to you like once like its hard to believe your like Ashtons sister'' Chloe giggled , i cringed at her voice so high , squeaky and American. She also said like every five seconds which annoyed me.

''Lets watch a movie then'' i smiled and took a seat beside Michael and Ashton. We decided on watching grown ups 2 , and throughout the whole movie i kept catching Calum look at me , i rolled my eyes once ...maybe twice. I rested my head on Michael and sighed heavily , Michael chuckled and patted my head. I giggled and looked over at Calum who was staring right at us... was he jealous? I laughed to myself and Calum smirked.

- Calum -

So i kind of got a bit tounge tied at Michael asking if i missed her , i almost said 'Yes i miss you so much and i wish i never told you i didn't love you when too be honest im still madly in love with you' but of course i didn't say that.

The truth is i was only with this Chloe girl was too get rid of my feelings for Rebecca , which hasn't worked out at all. I know its kinda rude to take advantage of this Chloe girl but it's not like i'm not treating her like a real girlfriend i am... i take her on dates and buy her stuff and show her my love but i just don't have feelings for her!! Another reason for dating Chloe was too get Becky jealous not that i've been able to do that since she don't spend time with us anymore.

We were all watching Grown Up's 2 including Rebecca , and i kept staring at her she was just so beautiful and perfect she kept catching me stare at her and i would just either wink or smirk as she would roll her eyes. She lent her head on Michael and he did something which made her laugh , jealousy broke through me and i wanted to go snap at Michael but i couldn't shes not my girlfriend and she's never been mine. I guess two can play the jealousy game... so thats what i did.

I began kissing Chloe and she began giggling like crazy , i scrunched up my eyebrows. God dammit that giggle was so annoying not cute like Rebecca's. I scooted around until Chloe was straddling me she grabbed my face and crashed her lips to mine .... i hate how she was so fast and forced. She was never gentle , caring , loving and romantic it was always

' SHUT UP AND KISS ME'.

I sighed into the kiss and she pulled away resting her head on my chest and sitting back down next too me. I looked over to Rebecca who looked as if she was going to cry. She got up and left the room ... i wanted to chase her out of the room but i couldn't? Could i? Fuck it .. I thought as i jumped up and ran out of the room after her.

- Rebecca -

Ugh Calum began kissing ....making out with Chloe right in front of all of us it disgusted me but it also hurt me... i sighed. He pulled away and gave me a small smirk... what a asshole he's just doing that to get me jealous... wait why am i jealous? I could feel my eyes watering so i got up and walked out the room.

I opened the front door and ran down the street i just needed to get away for a couple of minutes...i stopped running ...why was i running in the first place. I was walking just minding my own business when.

''REBECCA...''

What the? who the hell had just screamed my name , i twirled around and looked and saw Calum walking towards me... oh great what does he want. He got closer until he was standing in front of me.

''Yes?'' i asked

''Why'd you leave and run ?'' he asked

''Um... just needed some air'' i lied , looking down at the ground.

Calums hand was placed on my cheek and he turned my head to face his , i sighed as he got me too look at him. I stared into his beautiful brown eyes and he smiled.

''The truth..''

''I was upset'' i whispered ,

''Why was you upset?'' he asked , he looked pretty upset also and i just sighed again. I swallowed hard before i spoke up.

''Cal ... i still love you alright? Do you know how it feels too love someone when they dont love you back and watch them love and get intimate with someone else... someone who isn't you'' i blurted out.

Calums eyes widened and next thing i knew his lips were on mine , i kissed him back. The kiss was nice and slow and passionate and i liked it. Calum licked my bottom lip hinting for me to open up and let him in but i came into realization on what was happening ... i pulled away and Calum's face dropped.

''Why'd you pull away?'' he said

''Cal... we can't ... i can't-''

''I know'' he sighed.

''I want too... but i can't get my heart broke again and you have Chloe and.... i-i-i need to leave'' i choked out tears falling down my face. Damn it i'm crying again.

''But i love you'' he whispered , i shook my head and placed my hand on his chest pushing him away from me and started walking back home.

--------------

A/N

Just a quick update before i go to bed... love you :-) VOTE , SHARE , COMMENT , LIKE