Chapter 13 ✔

- Rebecca's P.O.V -

These last three day's and the whole entire time on this short Australian tour has been so amazing. The boys have nearly finished it and we should be in Melbourne in about half a hour.

Then the boys travel back up too all the places and play again before heading over to New Zealand. Of course this is my stop. I don't travel back with them to Sydney. I stay here in good old Melbourne.

My date with Calum? ... My dinner with Calum , AS FRIENDS!! Was great , he took me to a fancy Italian restaurant and we just talked and ate and goofed around. I really am going to miss him and i've fallen for the boy hard. But never the less today we both go back to our old lives and move on.

Yesterday me and Ana went out for lunch then me Ana and the rest of the boy's explored Perth. These guys are so strange but i love them with all my heart. Don't worry this wont be the last time i'll see them i'm defiantly going to visit Sydney again perhaps next year?

I don't know but no way am i ever not seeing these guys again. Well Ashton's my brother so of course i'm going to see him. But i mean this whole band and Ana are the best friend's i've ever had and i'm happy i met them.

The boys have two more shows to play here in Melbourne then theyre off. Even though i'm back home now i'm still staying on this stupid bus. I need to spend every second with everyone before they have to go , so thats why i'm still on here.

My father came home a few days ago but he doesn't mind me staying with the boys for the last couple of days. I've tried to persuade Ashton to go see my father with me but he wont budge at all! But to my surprise he had agreed to go see him alone without me which will be interesting.

****

''WAKE UP ,bRISE AND SHINE... THE FLIGHT IS IN TWO HOURS'' Liz calls , i groan and roll over. Wait flight? that's today?!! Where the hell did the time go. I roll out of the bunk and hit the ground with a loud thump.

''Ouch'' I whine. I roll over and stare at Calum looking down at me laughing. He's already dressed , in grey sweat's and a 5SOS baseball merch top , a black hoodie... black converse and a beanie on his head.

''Need some help?'' he smirks , I reply with a shake of my head.

''I'm going to stay here forever and ever!!'' i yell be over dramatic. Calum laughs again and grabs my hand pulling me up.

I've dropped all my stuff back home so i only have one outfit that i picked the other night. I throw on my blue jeans , rolling stones crop top and grabbed my bag stuffing in my phone , pj's and everything else that i owned on this bus since today was the day we left this bus everything had to be taken back.

I quickly curled the ends of my hair with Ana's curling wand. I put on some bright red lipstick and a bit of mascara and i was done. I grabbed one of Ashton's beanies and placed it on my head... okay now i'm done.

We all got into a mini bus and make our journey towards the airport , i sat next to Calum at the back , Ashton , Ana and Michael in the middle and Luke called shotgun in the front. Liz and John had to take the other car with the luggage so it was just us and the driver.

****

I sighed as i realized we were getting closer and closer to the airport , Calum seemed to notice and placed his hand on my thigh. I look up at him and he gave me a small smile , i returned the smile and laid my head on his shoulder , i took in his warmth and his beautiful scent. How am i going to live without this boy , I closed my eyes and relaxed.

The car came to a stop and my eyes fluttered open , i let out a yawn and stretched my arms. We all climbed out of the car and the cold air hit me , what the hell its meant to be Summer?? Calum seemed too notice my coldness i mean i had goosebumps the size of pumpkins... okay i'm so over dramatic. Calum took off his hoodie and placed it on my shoulders , i smiled and put it on.