Chapter 2

Chapter 2

REBECCA

I woke up feeling the odd sensation of warmth , I opened my eyes looking down at the tanned arms that were slung loosely around me. My eyes widen and I turn over pushing whoever it was forgetting where me and Calum left off last night.

''Shit are you okay?'' I say looking down at Calum laid on the floor.

''It's okay'' Calum murmured in his sleepy voice, it was slow and raspy , he got up rubbing his eyes and stretching.

''Well i'm going to go wake up the others , i'm hungry'' I tell him a bit embaressed... I met the boy last night and we shared a bed?! God knows what he will think of me I've ruined any chances I ever thought of having... what am I even saying. 

''Okay' Calum said climbing back into my bed.

''Okay , but you might want to get out , if Ashton walks in and sees your still in here you're dead'' I remind him.

''Oh shit!! '' Calum says as he rolls off the bed in panic and falls too the floor for the second time this morning.

''You okay?'' I ask , suppressing my laugh.

''Yeah I just adore this flooring you know... '' he says with a smirk then shoots up running out my door.

''Morning Ash'' I smile spotting him walk out of the bathroom.

''Morning sis , where's Calum?'' he asked

''Downstairs like you told him to be'' I say walking into the bathroom before he can say anymore...

''Look, Rebecca i love you and you know that but i don't want you dating my friends''

''Can I ask why?'' I sigh turning around and leaning against the bathroom door.

''Because...it would be weird and i dont want you breaking each others hearts and make things awkward for me'' he says

''Bu-''

''NO buts!! Promise me you'll not date any of them! and not try anything with them!''

''Ash-''

''Promise me!'' sighing I nod my head slowly , Its been one day he needs to chill out. I'm not one of his crazed fangirls am I? 

''I promise'' I mumble rolling my eyes and shutting the bathroom door.

''Thank you..'' I hear him call before I flick the shower switch on.

My phone vibrates as I get out the shower I wrap myself in a towel and grab my phone from the side , I unlock it with one swipe and open up a text from my friend reminding me I had to take a couple of photos of some models for a new fashion blog segment. I thought coming to Sydney would mean I get a break from work , but no the company I work for has too many connections with everyone. I quickly rushed to get ready I had no idea where the place was so I needed to ask someone for directions.

-

''Ouch sorry'' I mumble as I directly run into someone.

''Hey , where are you off too in such a rush'' Calum questions , I let go of his arm and stand backwards gaining balance.

''Work''

''Cool , do you want a ride?'' he smiled back.

''No shes fine'' another voice spoke breaking me out of my thoughts , I turned towards Ashton and nodded.

''Bye'' I chirped walking out of the front door and pulling the gps up on my phone.

 -

CALUM