Chapter 17 ✔️

- Rebecca / Becky's P.O.V

Until one face caught my eye... what? what was he doing here? How was he here? The all too familiar faced looked around and focused his eyes on me. His eyes widened and squinted and if to make sure it was me. I quickly looked down. Please please please don't recognize me , i looked back up and CRAP he was walking straight towards me.

''Becky?... Rebecca Irwin is that you?'' he said. There he was ... my ex boyfriend , Josh.

''Yeah , its me'' I gave him a friendly smile.Joshua held he arms out for a hug and of course i obliged and hugged him softely. I sat back down on the couch Josh taking a seat next to me.

What was he doing here he was in the army , well last time i checked he was still in the army damn he must of come back. Joshua is the only guy i've dated , apart from Calum. Not that me and Calum are officially dating or anything.

Me and Josh had a great relationship , i loved him and he loved me. We only broke up last year when he signed up for the Army. He didn't want to make me wait for him when i could have any boy that i wanted. We broke up on good terms , i just hope he doesn't still have feelings for me.

''I can't believe your here!!'' he gushed. Throwing an arm around my shoulder.

''Yeah... i know , i thought you was still out fighting''

''Oh , i came back in July-''he thought for a moment''-But... i'm heading back in January'' he finished.

''Cool...'' I replied back , searching around the room for Calum. Where has he got to?

''So what brings you to Sydney?'' i ask casually.

''I'm just visiting a few friends , what about you?''

''I'm staying with my mum and brother''

''Really? You're back with your mum?'' he asked shocked

''Just for Christmas'' I smiled

''So... How'd you know Mali?'' I ask interested in how the hell we ended up in the same place tonight.

''She's just a mutal friend , what about yourself?''

''She's Ashton's band mates sister'' I explained , I rest should of said he's Calums sister but I still don't know what me and Calum are exactly.

I chuckled nervously , searching around the room for anyone to come save me from this awkward talk.

''So are you dating anybody?'' he asked. My eyes nearly popped out of my head and i choked on my own spit. What do i tell him? Yeah i'm secretly dating Mali's brother because my brother would kill us if he knew so shh don't tell him. But what if he still has feelings for me... what do i say?! I looked down at my feet fiddling with my hands.

''Um...'' I trailed awkwardly the floor had suddenly become so much more interesting for me.

''I'm sorry I didn't mean to put you on the spot'' he laughed nervously

''Well you did , and yes she is dating someone'' a voice aproached. My head shot up from the ground and I stared up at Calum.

''Oh sorry man , i didn't mean t-''

''Maybe you should just leave , go hit on some other girl'' Calum spoke

''Hey... don't worry i'm a old friend of hers'' Josh said squeezing my shoulder slightly.

Calum's eyes flickered with anger and his hand clenched around the two red cups , nearly crunching them up in peices. I wiggled out of Josh grip and Calum sort of relaxed a bit.