Time to pop the question?

Tris PoV
I'm getting ready for my date with Tobias. I put on something casual. Just like Tobias said to. He said to be ready at 7:30pm . It's 7:25pm right now so I've got 5 minutes to get down stairs ready to go.
5 minutes later....
I'm sitting on the couch waiting for Tobias. Christina has just came over to look after the kids. So their in good hands.
I hear a knock at the door I know it's Tobias. I get up and open the door there he is standing there looking as sexy as ever. He has a bunch of Roses in his hands.
Hey baby
Hi (blushing)
You ready to go my lady?
Yeah I'm ready. Really nervous about where your taking me. So where we going?
It's a surprise!
Tobias you know I hate surprises.
Yes yes I do but your just going to have to wait.
Ugh fine if I have to.

We pull up outside a really expensive looking restaurant. He gets out first and comes round to open my door. He pulls me by the hand and leads me inside the restaurant. It's beautiful inside. A waiter leads us to are table. There is not many people in hear on a few.

We sit down and order. After about 20 minutes of waiting are food is here.
Once we have eaten are food Tobias And i take a walk to the park. When we are there Tobias goes down a path I've never came across before and there are lights everywhere and a blanket layer on the floor.

(Tobias bold, tris normal)

Tobias this is beautiful.
Just like you...
You didn't have to do all this for me.
I know but I wanted to and also I needed to do something, something very important....

Tris, I have loved you from the moment I met you. When I thought you were dead. I wasn't coping very well. But then when I said I would go back the bureau and fix the computers that was the best decision I ever had because if I didn't I wouldn't have got you back. I wouldn't of known I had a daughter. Josh wouldn't be here and I most probably wouldn't be here because I would of killed my self by now if it wasn't for you keeping me alive.
So tris please do me the honour of bec.......

(Phone rings)
Who is it??......
It's Uriah....?
Answer it, it could be important...

Hello?
Uriah what's the matter??!
Calm down?!
Now tell me what's happened?!

I look at Tobias with tears in my eyes......

"Tobias it's Christina and the kids.... David has injured Christina and took the kids....."

Tobias POV

Right then my world crashed right in front of me.......

I'm gonna kill David if it's the last thing I do.......

Sorry I haven't updated in a while been having trouble thinking of stuff and my mum is pregnant with twin girls so I've had to help her out a lot because she can't do most stuff anyone.
I would like to thank kaylagerardo for giving me an idea for this story. Hope you guys like. I will try my best to update.
Vote and comment please.
Thanks
Emily-Ann 💙