Chapter 1 ALIVE

Tris POV
Today was one of the worst day. They put me through simulations and whipped me. Right now the guards are taking me back to my room. As soon as they throw me in the room and shut the door my 3 year old daughter Rose comes running towards me " MOMMY are you okay!" " yes baby I'm fine." I go over to her and give her a cuddle. I realise it's time for bed and as we get into bed she asks me the same question as she does every night " mommy where's daddy?" " I don't know darling but I promise you that we will find him one day and you will meet him okay?" "Okay. Can you tell me what he's like?" " your Daddy is a wonderful man. He has these deep blue eyes that you get lost in and he was strong, brave, kind, honest and intelligent. He would be so lucky to have you and I love him so much!" Once I had finished speaking I had tears running down my face and Rose was giving me a hug. She then say " he sounds like a wonderful person and i can not wait to meet him.
As soon as she says that she has fallen asleep and soon after that I'm pulled over a blanket of darkness...
Hope you enjoyed this chapter p.s this the first fanfiction I have ever wrote so sorry if there are any spelling mistakes or its not that good. But please do like and I will try and update as quick as I can.