An anxious Tobias...

Tris Pov

Its been a few weeks since ive been home with josh. Tobias has been acting a bit weird. I thought he might have been cheating on me but I don't think tobias would ever do that. Would he??

Tobias POV

I'm so nervouse about proposing to Tris. I talked to Christina and she said to take tris on a nice date and take her on a walk and propose to her then. I've been planing where to go. I also asked Christina if she could babysit Rose and Josh for the night and she said she would be honoured. I'm taking her out tomorrow night at 8:00pm and I've made a reservation at Eleven Madison Park. It's a fancy and expensive restaurant. Then I'm going to take her on a walk around Central Park. But I have a surprise in the park for her that only are friends know about.

Skip to tomorrow morning
Tris POV
I wake up to Tobias stirring at me. I smile at him and he does the same back at me.
(Tris)
(Tobias)

Good morning my beautiful girlfriend

Good morning my handsome boyfriend

He leans down and kisses me with so much passion. I almost forget to breath. But we come back to reality when we hear the little patter of feet. We pull away to see Rose come through our bedroom door. I smile. I love my family. I hear josh cry so I walk over to his cot and pick him up. I hear Tobias and rose talking about what I don't know. I walk back over to the bed and Rose has smile on her face.
I wonder what they where talking about??...

Tobias POV
I've just been out to get the ring and am on my way to the park to make sure everything is ready. I ask our friends to put fairy lights up in a tree, but candles on the grass in a heart shape and lay a blanket on the ground for us to lye on and look at the stars later.
I texted tris to tell her to get ready for a date i have planned and I tell her not to dress to fancy. I will pick her up at 7:30pm as our reservation is at 8:00pm. I hope she says yes......