Leaving...

Tris PoV
I stair blankly at Tobias. I'm in so much shock. I'm one month pregnant and now Tobias has to leave.
" So are u going?" I say with sadness. He looks at me for a second and walks up to me. He looks me straight in the eye and puts a hand at the side of my head tucking a pice of hair behind my ear while he's at it. " I have to go. I will be back soon and I promise you that I will be here before the baby is born if not I will sleep on the couch for a week because I know you won't be able to last that long with out me in the bed when I'm home." " Okay when do you have to leave?" " tomorrow morning " he says with sadness. I look  up at him and just kiss him. He kisses back and pushes me against the wall are kisses get rougher and are hands start to roam each other's body's. He puts his hand on the hem of my t-shirt and we go from there.....

Next day ....

It's Saturday morning and Tobias is packing.  He got a uniform with his letter later that night. He walks out in a camouflaged shirt and pants and brown dusty boots with a cap on the top of his head. He had to get a haircut as well so his hair is really short. He walks over to me and kisses me with so much passion. He pulls away when the gang and Rose walk in. Rose runs to Tobias and hugs him he hugs back and whispers something to her. Everyone says goodbye and hugs him and before you no it me and Tobias are at the airport. He sees his gate as it has other people dressed like him standing there.  He turns to me and hugs me.  I have tears running down my face and can't stop them from falling. He pulls away and kisses me and I kiss back. We kiss until he plan is ready to board." Be safe please this little one needs to meet his daddy. " " I will and I will try and write to you when I get the chance." He walks to his gate turns round waves once to me and boards the plane. I go home and everyone is in the living room watching a movie rose runs up to me and I hold her on my hip. " where's daddy?" " Daddy had to go some where for a bit " " okay". I go into my room as I am so tired and decide to take a nap to get my head of the subject of Tobias not being next to me.