At the moment I can't think of anything better than watching her come completely undone at the seams all because of me. It's simple really, my girl's breathtaking when she comes.

"Harry please." She moans but I don't give her what she wants and only bite down on her tender nipple and continue with my assault.

I can't get enough of how sensitive Em is as her whole body shivers in my grasp.

Love that I do that to her.

I lick the area trying to sooth her before I go at it again, her own fingers curling and pulling at my hair.

God I love that.

With one final groan I move on to her other breast, letting my hand graze over the one I just left. She fits perfectly in my hand. It's crazy, the more I learn about her, feel her body, it becomes clearer and clearer that we're just meant to be.

We fit perfectly.

"God Harry are you trying to kill me?" She mumbles, that shy smile gracing her lips.

"What Em?" I ask fully aware of my shameless and relentless teasing.

"Harry, you know what you're doing to me."

"Just taking my time love." I slowly say, planting a kiss on her collarbone.

"I wanna kiss every inch of you..." I kiss her shoulder.

"Learn what you like..." I plant a kiss under her throat.

"Discover what makes you moan..." I kiss under her ear.

"Figure out what causes those cute little goosebumps of yours..." I kiss along her jaw.

"What makes you scream..." I whisper in her ear, making sure my voice is extra deep, the way I know drives her crazy. I finish by sucking long and hard on her bottom lip, my bare chest rubbing against her's. The new contact sending lightning bolts through all my nerve endings and Emma to moan and subtly writhe beneath me.

"Oh come on babe," I tease as I let my fingertips brush over her swollen lips. "I just want to make you feel good."

"Then what are you waiting for Styles?" She whimpers, eyes squeezed shut as she lifts her hips to meet my hard arousal. Instinctively I press down hard at the friction, igniting a loud moan from the both of us.

"You know what the best part about tonight is?" I taunt, making the beautiful naked girl nestled so perfectly beneath me wait just a little longer.

"Torturing the hell out of me?" Her voice is raspy and laced with pure lust and desire.

Scrap my plan, I need to get inside her now.

"No interruptions" I smirk against her ear, feeling her fingers press into my tense shoulders, not being able to wait for that much longer.

It might be silly to point this out but it's a kind of unspoken joke between the two of us that every single time we've ended up in similar positions in the past, we've been stopped in one way or another.

Well hell if I let that happen tonight.

I don't care about the rest of the world, that's why I completely turned off our cell phones and told the front desk that under no circumstances are we to be interrupted. Don't care if it's the bloody zombie apocalypse out there, nothing is ruining this for us.

Tonight the whole world only consists of me and Em and this bed and I won't let anyone spoil that for us.