Chapter 7.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2013.

CHAPTER SEVEN.

[not edit-ed]

I would also like to dedicate this chapter to my newest followers @iCamzyBautista @Wildwriterwildwriter @ch3rish @vartmanouel and @sweetyshanaya, thank you guys :)

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ooh. get the purple one. You'll look so hot in it.", Nina said pointing towards a mini-strapless purple dress which was thoroughly decorated with glittering beads.

 The dress was gorgeous but not my kind of choice. It was too short for my liking. I looked at Nina and shook my head in dislike. She groaned loudly and looked at me with irritation engraved all over her face.

"That was the fifteenth dress you rejected. Come on Katy Kat, we have been exploring the shops for the last two hours and you haven't even liked a dress.", she grumbled.

"Hey!, It's not my fault I find all those dresses unsatisfying. They are all so damn short and revealing. I bet someone will mistake me for a hooker If I wear that purple dress.", I protested.

Nina huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. "At least you will be getting some If you'll wear it.", she mumbled. I gasped and glared at her. 

"I am not wearing that dress.", I stated, crossing my arms over my chest for the effect.  "There must be a less revealing dress here somewhere", I said and walked towards a more secluded part of the shop. I moved around the place for about twenty minutes till I gave up. I guess the purple mini-dress will have to suffice.

Just when I was about to walk away, my wandering eyes caught a dark spruce coloured dress which was peeking behind the other dresses. I moved the other dresses aside to see the dress more clearly. It was elegant yet sophisticated, definitely my type of style. It was a sleeveless, v-shaped neckline with no glittering stones to ruin the simplicity of the beautiful gown.

"Nina!, I found the perfect dress.", I yelled excitedly while admiring the dress.

"Finally!.", she huffed out dramatically and pretended to thank god by kneeling down and raising up her hands. I rolled my eyes at her childish behaviour. The people passing by the shop stopped and awkwardly stared at Nina as if she was going insane, though I wouldn't argue about that.

"Stop being dramatic, it doesn't suit you.", I stated. "Look at this dress, isn't it beautiful?", I asked her.

She got up from the ground and  snatched the dress from my hands and inspected it, "I preferred the purple one better but even this will do. Now lets go.". She grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the counter to pay for the items we chose.

By the time we finished our shopping, it was already five o'clock. We gathered all our things and walked out of the mall and headed straight home to get ready for our date. 

*******************

[two hours later]

Xavier's P.O.V.

"John will you stop wasting my time and get your ass outside here right now.", I shouted from the living area. I glanced at my wrist watch for the umpteenth time. I've been waiting for his majesty to come out of his room for the past half an hour. Losing all my patience, I walked towards his room and entered without knocking. To say I was shocked would have been an understatement I was downright terrified at the sight in front of me.

"What the hell did you do to your hair?!", I finally asked, coming out of my dazed state.

"Um, Pink is the new blonde?.", he laughed weakly. I raised an eyebrow at him not satisfied with the reason. He groaned and picked up a box on his bed and threw it to me. I caught the box with one hand and curiously took a look at it. All the words were written in Greek and since I was half Greek, it was easy for me to understand ever single word of it.