Chapter 2.

CHAPTER TWO.

All rights reserved 2013.

 **************************

JOHN'S P.O.V.

It seems that Xavier woke up with the worst mood ever this morning. He locked himself up in his office and kept working incessantly. He kept  barking instructions to his assistants loudly enough for the whole top floor to hear. I sighed and walked towards his office, without knocking I entered his office and saw his face contorted with anger. Since the day he received the news about his father's death, Xavier's sunny personality changed to a hard cold one.        

Four months had passed since that devastating day but he never moved past it. The man whom I'm looking at this very moment is not the same Xavier I used to know , instead here stands the quite opposite version of himself. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Xavier abruptly stood up from his seat.

"Your fired!. Get out of my office and never show your face here again.", Xavier voiced boomed throughout the office. His secretary trembled while taking some steps behind then ran out of the office while crying. That would be the sixth employee he fired this week. I looked at him and saw him standing near his desk, his eyes still vexed about the whole situation. 

"You do know that she is the sixth employee you fired today. If you keep this up people will end up jobless because of you. I know you never rush your decisions Xavier. Is everything alright?", I asked him anxiously . He sank into his seat and sighed with tiredness.

"I don't know what has got into me this morning. She came in, deliberately exposing herself at me as always but today I just lost it. Maybe I'm just frustrated about the lawyer coming today to read Dad's will", he replied back. 

That is why he has been acting like this all morning!. "What time is the lawyer coming ?.", I asked him.

He rubbed his right brow with his thumb then looked at his wrist watch, "In about five minutes from now.", he mumbled.

I slightly nodded then took the files which I came for then moved towards the door. I looked at him again before walking through the door, he slightly smiled at me showing that he is going to handle it just fine. I sighed then closed     the door.

*******************************************

XAVIER'S P.O.V.

 I heaved a sigh when John left and waited patiently for the lawyer to arrive. I can't believe I just lost it today although she really did deserved it. I guess I have to find a new personal assistant. I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts by the abrupt knocking on the door. 

"May I come in Mr Pierre.", the lawyer requested.

"Come in and have a seat Mr Daniel and please call me Xavier, Mr Pierre was my father.", I replied calmly.

He gave me an apologetic smile and took a seat which faced me. " Would you like to have something", I asked him remembering my manners.