"You know I'll get a friend to help me, She'll probably help me later as well." I tell them, "Summoning!" I whisper and Rin appears transformed into a different looking girl. "Y/N! Here!" She says and starts healing me. I nod, "Don't waste too much chakra on me, ok? We have more life threatening things than this plus I have some Tailed beasts to help just incase too. One you know pretty well actually." I inform her mentally. "But if you're in a bad situation yourself.... Wait the three tails?!" I nod, "Thank you uh..." Can I still call you Rin? She shrugs, Either that or something like Hana or M/N, but the people at the hospital call me Rin." I think on that, "Thank you, Rin." I decide.

She nods, "No problem." I see the Hokage look over and I smile at him, "Rin?" Kakashi-Sensei questions I nod, "Yeah... that's right... why?" I ask he shakes his head but I still see sadness in his eyes, "She uh.. Also goes by M/N, if that's better." I offer trying not to panic as the match between Temari and Tenten goes on. Sakura and Ino are awake, "Did you say, M/N? Y/N?" Ino asks me, "Yeah. Why?"

"She's the one you summoned?" I nod at Sakura's question. With cheering going on I turn back, "She'll lose." I think to Rin as I see the 2nd 'star' come onto the fan and Temari blows all the weapons back at Tenten. "Third star." Temari states smirking and starts her jutsu. She disappears, "I'm over here!" Temari calls out from her fan smirking smugly, "Ninja Art: Wind Scythe Jutsu!" She calls.

Tenten get's hit and cut in the chakra twister and lands on Temari's fan. "That's awful." Naruto says as Tenten coughs up blood. I look back to Rin, Ah... the one tails and nine tails guys they have similar pasts, both shunned, called monsters, children of a 4th kage. I think looking at Gaara and Naruto. We look at the board,

Shikamaru Nara

Vs.

Tsuchi Kin

I turn away and wait for a bit. After Naruto and Lee both get out of their foul mood of not being pick next Kin and Shika both move down. Ino starts cheering enthusiastically and I walk over to Gaara. Kiba gives me the 'You're insane' look and I smile. "Hey Gaara!" He looks at me and gives a ghost of a smile. Both Temari and Kankuro give me the 'you're probably going to die' look and I hold in a laugh. Barely. "Who do you think you'll be fighting?" I ask, he shrugs, "Who ever it is won't be able to get me or land a blow." He tells me.

"Probably not. Uh... How's your insomnia? I mean I could help you if you ever need it." He looks at me, "If I ever fall asleep he'll come out. So it's not like I can stop it anyways." I shrug, "Meh, whatever I can help you sometime." He nods and I look back to see Shika and see him connect the shadow and explain the strategy. He pulls out a shuriken from both sides and throws it. He bends backwards and she hits her head and he's fine besides the senbon. "Winner! Shikamaru Nara!" Hayate announces and his team cheers.

He comes back up and I pat him on the back, "Gg! Er... Good job Shika!" He nods, "Thanks..." He says walking over to his team, blushing but uh... I didn't notice. Hehe....

Naruto Uzumaki

Vs.

Kiba Inuzuka

"It's here, it's here, it's here!"Naruto cheers and I laugh lightly, still careful not to flare my wound. "Yeah! Lucky us! If it's this guy we'll absolutely win, Akamaru!" This time only Lee sulks about not being next. "The 8th battle Naruto Uzumaki vs. Kiba Inuzuka." Hayate announces, "It's finally time for me to shine! Believe it!" Naruto says confidently and Kiba looks angry, "That's my line! With you as my opponent, I've as good as won!" I smirk at this, "Right, Akamaru?" Kiba tells him. "Don't get over excited! You won't be able to beat me!" Naruto yells and points at Kiba. I roll my eyes It reminds me of those people that are so alike that they hate each other. I think to myself