Book Cliche Eight- Teacher/Student Romances

Author's Note: Thank you Daneeion for voting so many times! I really appreciate it! :)

Book Rant
These are just weird. And illegal. And these are poorly written, so more points off.

Let's break it down.

Either a 'bad girl' or Mary Sue is the main character. They are 17-18. They have a new teacher/substitute teacher for a class who is about 21. Oh and they are also neighbor's all of the sudden (how convenient for the plot). Basically, the main character develops feeling REALLY FAST (INSTA LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and vice versa. They end up kissing a lot and that leads to smut. 

How does a 21 year old person get a teaching degree in high school in four years? It takes about four to five years to get a teaching degree, and that's only the bachelor's degree. Unless they were a super genius, it's not possible.

And also, why does a teacher do all this disturbing things with students? It's illegal. Don't they realize that they can get in huge amounts of trouble for this, as well, as the student?

These are just disgusting.

Anyone else notice that the teacher never really teaches anything? The school day isn't even that long. Classes are about 30 minutes there, or about 5 sentences of writing. How are classes this short? My classes are 90 minutes long, and yet there are these super short classes where the teachers never do anything except "stare intensely at the student" and "watched the student move". (They kind of sound like stalkers...)

Why are they always neighbors as well? It's a little too convenient for the plot, if you ask me.

Then you have the ones where the teacher is part of the Mafia or some other "most dangerous gang in America". Or he is secretly a werewolf (because it's Wattpad. Everyone is a werewolf these days).

Does the school even try to do background checks? Probably not, because none of the teachers in Wattpad School do anything except stare at their students and sleep with their students.

And the main character always has some sort of home drama. Or lives alone, in high school. Because, you know, that makes perfect sense. A minor living by themselves.

This type of story is gross and cliched. If you are gong to do it, I would recommend you don't. Because every possible plot has already been written. You can try if you really want to, but don't be writing loads of smut in it. It's gross, and no one needs to know that you read some adult book.

Be original, world.

-Ayden