She was about to go when that other guy stop her.

"That's enough for a day. Let's go eat. You boys can come too. I'm treating."

Sake's eyes lit up and immediately ran to the car.

We all follow but I was stop.

"At the level you're at. She's playing with you man. Oh my name is Joon by the way. And this is Chunghee he is actually the same age as y'all."

My eyes widen about to say something when a hand cover my mouth.

"Don't. It's a secret between us and your friends."

I got in the car too with Sake talking on the phone.

"I'm not taking the job that got taken...I don't care he took it so he goes not my fault I scare him with the truth...he is a detective a coward one who acts all tough in front of me...no I'm not taking the job...yeah uh huh I what ah ah ah."

She hung up and put the phone in her pocket. Her phone rang making her tick off.

"What?! I said I'm not taking the stupid job!...ok sorry jeez...huh your son."

She looked at me and snicker.

"Yeah he's here....ugh fine and I was just about to get free food too....fine fine! Jeez. Oi your dad wants to talk to you. I'm leaving first you can give me back my phone when I get home."

She left and I answer the phone.

Sake POV

I ran to the building being held hostage right now and sigh at the polices shaking. I put on my mask and pull my hat down.

"If you're that scare than don't come. Now let's see how many I can beat up."

I rub my hands together going in. People were yelling at me like I give a f*ck since they are cowards who couldn't even call the police unless someone yells at them to.

I stood in front the door and the kidnappers/adult nappers glared at me pointing their guns to me.

"Yes do it and break the glass for me."

They shot at the door and I dodge the glass and the bullet. I smirk and grab a glass. I threw it near one of their heads making him flinch.

I walk in and the hostages shaking or giving the look are you idiot you're going to get me killed.

Like I care besides some of them are my old classmates who I could care less if they die but they should get injured.

"So which one of you should I beat up first? Ugly, uglier, or ugliest."

I pointed at each and then forgot there were three more.

"Also dumb, dumber, and dumbest."

They crack their knuckles and chuckle. I smirk under my mask and walk slowly.

One of them try to swing a fist at me but I caught it and swing it to his face. Another one came up behind me and I turn around bending down punching his stomach. The third one tried to punch me but I dodge every single one and did an upper cut punch in his punch probably breaking some teeth. I heard a click and turn around. One was holding a gun while the other two had knife or a hard object. The three I beat up were up ready to fight.

"Really do you really think you're gonna beat me at fighting after I just defeat once?"

They started talking to each in a different language. I didn't know what it was until I heard Baka.

This is why I should have listen to Mr. Jeon when he offer to teach me other languages other than the ones I know which or Korean and English.

They ran up to me making take my gun out quickly and changing the setting. It shot out a sharp little blade use for razors. But I know what I'm aiming and actually cut their clothes up. I change it back to the cards and shot their weapons out their hands.

I walk up and kick the gun away seeing them trying to reach for it. As for the knife I kick it into the ground.

I pointed my gun at their head and they laugh. I change it into a bullet one and shot near their feet making them scare.

The police came in and arrested them. I walk out seeing the guys waiting and looking worried. I put my gun in my pocket and took my mask off while walking to them. They saw me and gave a relief sigh. Jungkook was going to run up to me when I was stop by someone.

"You? What are you doing here?"

I turned around to see the one person I never wanted to see again.