eleven

School has started so uploads won't be almost every day. I'll still upload but they may take up to one or two weeks before a new chapter. There will still be new chapters just will take longer. Otherwise hope you love the little Jaspar moment in this chapter xx

------

"So tell me" Joe says as we sit on the couch in his flat facing one another. 

"About what?" 

"Everything. The date. That video. Does Jack know? Where's Josh right now? Is he in prison?" Joe rambles on. 

"No he doesn't know. At least not yet because I didn't want him to worry about anything while back with his family. No clue where Josh is. Haven't talked to him since that day" I say flashing back to when Josh told me he meant to kill Jack. 

"The date. Tell me about the date" Joe says excited. "Wait please tell me you haven't you know" He starts making me smack him in the chest causing him to chuckle. 

"No we haven't. We aren't even dating."

"He didn't ask?" Joe questions surprised. 

"I mean I don't know if it really was a date. We went to the sea for the day and went out for dinner after we got bored there."

"That's it?" Joe asks making me look up at him. 

"I mean we watched movies after coming back to his family's house. The video was on my mind the whole night I just didn't feel up for doing anything."

"You need to show him. Plus if you go to the police Thomas will get in trouble as well since Josh straight up said Thomas asked Josh to help him" Joe explains as I nod along with him knowing I can't hide this from Jack any longer. 

"Do you think he's scared?" I ask after a few minutes of silence. I look up at Joe and he gives me a confused look telling me to continue. "To date someone again."

"It's a possibility. Madison has been away for a little over a year so he probably hasn't fully recovered from thinking it's his fault" Joe says. His phone begins to ring and he walks off leaving me sitting on the couch by myself. I think of what Joe has told me and groan laying back on the couch. Hearing the front door begin to open I shoot up and see Caspar walking through with the phone against his ear. I stand up and he holds his finger up to his lips telling me to be quiet. Caspar pulls out his camera and hands it to me. I turn it on and begin recording Caspar as he talks to Joe. 

"Okay well I have to go. See you tomorrow" Caspar answers Joe and hangs up his phone. "Go sit on the couch like before but keep the camera rolling" He whispers to me and I do as he says. Placing the camera on the table facing Caspar I hear Joe come walking up the steps. Caspar hides next to their refrigerator. 

"Caspar's back tomorrow" Joe says setting his phone down on the table next to Caspar's camera. "Who's camera is that?" He asks making me freeze. 

"Um mine?" I question making Joe look at me with raised eyebrows. 

"Yours?" He asks pointing at me. 

"Look behind you" I say and stand up grabbing the camera to get a better angle. Joe gives me a weird look before standing up and turning around. I zoom in on his face seeing a big smile break out. "Jaspar is reunited!" I yell and Caspar pulls Joe into a hug resting his head on top of Joe's. 

"You said tomorrow" Joe says his voice muffled by Caspar's coat. 

"Figured I'd surprise you" Caspar says and I turn the camera off setting it down on the kitchen counter. 

"I'll leave you two to catch up" I say winking at them both. 

"Bye Kasey" Caspar says his cheeks red either from the cold or from blushing. 

"You don't need to leave" Joe says moving his head from Caspar's chest. 

"Yeah she does" Caspar comments letting go of Joe and starts to push me towards the front door. 

"Bye boys" I laugh grabbing my coat and walking out of the flat closing the door behind me. Getting into my car I drive back home and walk across the street over to Jack's house. Knocking on the door I wait a couple minutes before he opens the door. 

"You know it's three in the morning, right?" Jack asks letting me in. I take my coat off and follow Jack into the living room. "What brought you here?" He asks once we are sat on the couch. 

"Something happened with Josh while we were staying with your family" I start making Jack give me his full attention.