ten

first off this chapter is going to be a roller coaster so be ready for that. second, thank you for the support with this book. the comments make me smile everytime someone tells me this is their favourite book. it really means a lot since i've never really written something like this. 

-------

"Kasey." I open my eyes to see Conor poking me in the cheek. 

"What?" I question and he motions for me to get up. Slowly getting out of Jack's grasp I follow Conor dowstairs. "Why did you wake me at 9 in the morning?" I ask rubbing my eyes. 

"I need your help with something" He says walking into the kitchen. Looking at the counter I see two water guns sitting there. "It's something I do to him every time we are both here to visit." 

"And why do you need me?"

"Because Anna normally helps me, but she wasn't in the mood. So you're the next best thing" Conor says handing me a water gun. He starts to walk towards the door and motions for me to follow close behind him. Watching him sneak up the stairs makes me chuckle on how childish he acts for being in his 20's. Walking up the stairs I stand on the other side of the door and Conor puts his hand on the door handle slowly starting to open the door. "He's still asleep" He whispers and I follow him into the room. 

"Now what?" I ask and he tells me to go on one side of the bed. I do as he says and stand there waiting for him to get on the other side. Once he does he holds up three fingers counting down. 

"One!" Conor yells and we begin to spray water at Jack. 

"What the" Jack says sitting up. "Fucking hell." He goes to get up and Conor grabs my arm pulling me out the bedroom door. We run downstairs and go into the kitchen crouching down behind the counter. 

"I'm going out cover me" Conor says and I nod. He stands up and runs over to the wall putting his back to it. I lean my gun against the top of the counter and see Jack standing there. 

"Kasey come on" Jack says taking a step closer. I put my hand on the trigger and he stops putting up his hands. "I thought we were friends."

"Right now we're enemies" I reply taking a glance at Conor. He nods his head and comes around the corner. I pull the trigger and spray Jack in the chest while Conor gets him in the back. Jack falls to the ground pretending to be dead. "We won!" I yell giving Conor a high five. I set my gun down on the table and look down seeing Jack got up. "Where's Jack?" 

"Right here baby" Jack says making me turn seeing he now has my water gun. 

"Jack let's talk about this" I say backing up into Conor. 

"Nope" He says spraying me with the remaining water left in the gun. 

"You're a butthole" I say making him and Conor chuckle. 

"Maynard sandwich!" Conor yells and they both wrap their arms around me squeezing as tight as they can. 

"You're k-killing me" I breath out and Conor lets go. Jack still stands there hugging me. "You can let go now" I say and he doesn't move. Trying to leave his grasp he finally lets go and moves out of the way leaving me to be faced with a paper plate full of cream. "Conor!" I yell as he shoves the plate in my face.

"Yes?" He asks innocently as I wipe it out of my eyes. 

"I hate you both" I say trying to wipe some more from my face. Leaving the room I walk into the bathroom and look in the mirror. "I look like a mess" I say to myself chuckling as I see my clothes are soaked and face still full of cream.