Chapter 10:Wardrobe Malfunction and more

(Clarisee Pov)

*******************

Alright, so we're back between me and Jace.

"I love you too Clarisse." He said with the ever sweetness of his voice in him. Okay, so you might wonder why it only took me one day to fall for Jace. I mean yesterday he saved from Brad and made me realize that I liked him, but that doesn't totally mean I rushed things out. Obviously... I liked him before that.

"So, you read my message didn't you?"

"Uh... Of course, I wouldn't be here by now, duh." Here we go again with the argument.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to get you any white roses. They're just so hard to find."

"Nah, thats alright. At least You still got me a rose." I said while smiling at him. I watched him smile back with that cute side smile guys do... Uh! Sooo cute!

"So, does this mean we're on?" He said pouting his lips to point toward our bodies that were stuck to each other.... We were still hugging... Yeah, now its awkward.

I trailed down to where his lips were pointing, then realized we were still hugging. I backed off and grinned nicely. He smiled back and leaned against the wall. Grabbed my hand and pulled me closer and I stupidly allowed him to.

When I was closer next to him. His right arm dropped my hand and pulled me even closer by placing his arms around my kneck and hugged me. He gave soft pecks of kisses on my forehead.

When I felt relaxed, I slid my arms again under his armpits and around his arms and just held them there. We just kept hugging. I could feel his chin on top of my head.

His breathing made me relax. I snuggled my whole face under his chest, just burying it. I felt so warm in a cold climate.

"Hey," he said "I'm hungry. You wanna eat?" I still snuggled myself. I didn't even care on asnwering him. I'm sure he got what I meant.

"Okay, guess we can eat later." He said.

We kept hugging each other. I raised my face off his chest and rubbed my face and fixed my excess hair and hid it under my ears. He looked at me, arms now on my waist. When I was done fixing myself, I smiled at him.

His face moved closer and his mouth just inches away from mine. I closed my eyes and stood still trying to avoid moving too much. Our lips were about to touch when, my phone vibrated. I groaned and looked at him worried that he might get mad. But he wasn't.

"You should pick that up. It might be Kathreen needing help." I nodded. He removed his arms from my waist. He walked around the place. I quickly grabbed my phone from my pocket.

I checked the screen... My daily alarm for 5:00 to 6:00 signaling curfew. I groaned and hitting my face with the phone. Stupid... Stupid... Stupid phone.

I fixed myself and walked after him.

"You done?"

"Uh... Yeah, it was just an alarm."

Wait!... 'Yeah, just an alarm'... Who talkes like that. Oh man, I'm getting nervous.

I hoped he didn't notice what I said.

Jace smiled and I guess he did sense my nervousness.

"Well, you wanna grab something to eat?" He asked

"Sure."

"Okay, I just need to grab something from my dorm first. Is it alright if we walk to my dorm then we'll go eat?"