Chapter 5: Separated groups

(Kathreen's POV)

After a week of stay in the Zurvivors Community, we became popular. that now we're having actual rivals. Usually, people would have girl on girl rivals of guy on guys rival, but now we're having Girl on Guy's Rivals.

You might be asking who's our rivals?

Yes, it's the Grant brothers.

Ever since we joined clubs, etc. Our popularity became higher than the Grant brothers. Now, they haven't even talked to us anymore. Their attitude towards us changed. They've became.. mean and arrogant.

We were sitting outside the bench, soft wind was blowing making our hair fly softly.

"What time is it?" asked Risse as she continued playing her phone.

"It's 8:45. and training starts at 9. I think we should go." I said, as I stood up and grabbed my backpack.

Clarisse agreed and we made our way to the ZTG. (Zurvivors Training Gym) When we arrived, there was only Erin, Ashley, and as much as I hated to say it... The Grant brothers.

Jason was wearing a blue shirt that had 'Zurvivors' written across it, with his jersey jacket and paired it with his black pants. While Jace was wearing his black hoodie, and black pants. The brothers were talking and laughing, but when they saw us both, their faces fell into a frown.

"Hey girlies!!" Ashley and Erin squealed, making their way towards us.

"Hey, Ash and Rie." I greeted and hugged both of them.

"Heyy girlieees!" Risse squealed, making me jump a little because she was only by my side, and her squeal startled me so badly.

"Okay, so you girls ready for your 2nd training??" Erin asked with a bright smile on her face.

"Yes we are!!" Risse jumped up and down.

"Yes! We are. In fact, I'm getting pretty much excited and nervous at the same time. I mean, even though it's our 2nd time, you will still have that nervous feeling in you." I nervously chuckled and stole a glance to Jason, who was staring at me with those blackish-grey eyes.

Both of us was staring at each other for a second or three, but I was the first one to break it.

I was feeling quite uneasy knowing that he actually kept on staring at me the whole time I was talking to the girls. but, I don't like him or have a crush on him either. I'd rather focus on my schooling, training and all - not all those lovey dovey stuffs. Better focus on more important things.

After about 10 minutes, students started to fill the room and the trainer arrived with them.

"Alright everybody, please settle down. Today, we will be organizing the groups." The trainer, as far as I know, he was named as Sir Andy.

Everybody started giving confused looks on their faces.

"Usually, all of us would train in one group, but today, we have decided that we will be separating it to three groups. This paper on my hands, is the names of the students on group one, two, and three." Sir Andy said as he showed us the paper he was holding.

After 20 minutes of calling out the names, we were patiently waiting for our names to be called next. and that was me, Risse, Erin, Ashley, Jason, Jace, and other students I didn't know.

"Next in group one is, Jason Grant.." Sir Andy said, as he turned the next page.

I hope I'll be with Clarisse, Erin and Ashley.

"Nica Green.."

"and lastly, Kathreen Collins."

"What?!" I whisper shouted, and looked at Risse who had the same look on her face.