Danger Part 7

The queen laid on her bed as tears we're streaming down her face. Her vision was stuck on the ceiling but her mind was making her vision something more. You.

A few days past after a terrifying week when you disappeared, the queen has done nothing but cry and cry.

She has been locking herself inside their chambers as she cried herself to sleep, reminding herself the moments she had with you.

Whenever there's an occasion in their kingdom, it would be a real pain whenever you put dress and Y/N in a sentence.

"I DON'T WANT TO!" you yelled as your trusted maid was pushing the dress in your hands.

"But your majesty, you have to. The queen would be furious if you disobey her once more" said the maid.

"I DON'T CARE! WHEN WILL SHE GET THAT I DON'T LIKE DRESSES?!" you yelled.

"I won't"

Your gaze turned and saw the queen wearing her royal gold's dress, looking furious.

"Wearing that dress won't ruin your life, Y/N" said the queen as she walked towards you.

She grabbed the dress from your maid and shooed her away. The maid bowed down and walked out of the room.

"Why do you always make things complicated when you and dress is in a sentence?" asked the queen.

"It's because I don't like dresses! I've never liked dresses! Why are you making me wear dresses!" you yelled.

"Because you're my daughter. Y/N, I have been doing nothing but try to be patient with you. You are making yourself look bad at my
friends. I suggest you put this on or else!" said the queen.

"Or else what?!" you asked.

"You wouldn't wanna know what I'm capable of, Y/N" said the queen. She then placed the dress on your hands.

"Get dress and get downstairs" said the queen then she walked out of the room.

The queen was feeling bad for treating you like that. She always force you to do something that you doesn't wanna do. Maybe that's the
reason why you ran away. Maybe you didn't get kidnapped.

The king then walked inside and sat beside his crying queen. He then started rubbing the queen's back as she cries in his chest.

"My queen, please stop crying" said the king.

"Don't blame yourself" said the king then the queen quickly stood up.

"How can I not?! I'm the reason why she ran away. I should've have let her do whatever she wants" said the queen.

"No, it's my fault. I shouldn't have told everyone that she was getting married to Haehyung. I knew that she didn't want to but I forced
her. It's my fault" said the king.

The king then pulled the queen back to the bed and sat her between his legs with his arm around her, comforting her.

"Find her, Alexander. Find my daughter" said the queen.

"Don't worry, I am already doing everything in my power to find our daughter" said the king.

After a few seconds, a knock on the door was heard.

"Come in" said the king.

The door opened and revealed Haehyung.

"My king, I have news on your daughter" said Haehyung.

The queen quickly stood up from the bed and walked towards Haehyung.

"Where is she? Where is my daughter?" asked the queen.

"She was detected somewhere in Korea" said Haehyung.

"Korea? Is it the North? Oh my gosh, my baby is in North Korea" said the queen, tears started streaming down her face.

"My queen, she isn't in the North. I can assure you she is in the South" said Haehyung.

"Well then, travel to South Korea and get her!" said the king.

"It'll be a little dangerous, my king" said Haehyung.

"Why?" asked the king.

"She's in the hands of the Bangtan Gang" said Haehyung.

You walked inside the hospital, looking in distress, as you ran towards the receptionist.

"Jeon Jungkook please" you said.

The girl in the desk, gulped.

"Um, I'm sorry, miss but Mr. Jeon doesn't like having other people inside his room" said the girl.

"Please, he knows me. Just please try" you said.

The girl grabbed the phone and called Jungkook's room.

When Jungkook was found, half of the guards we're quickly arriving in the hospital and told the receptionist that no one, except the
members of the gang, is allowed to see Jungkook.

"Miss, I'm sorry, the guards doesn't allow you to visit Mr. Jeon" said the receptionist.

"I'll take care of it" said a guy.

You looked back and saw Jimin with a dangerous look. The receptionist gulped and nodded.

"Room 736, ma'am" said the receptionist.

You walked inside the room and saw a lot of guards covering the part of the room where Jungkook was.

"Move" said Jimin then the guards looked at each other and moved a side, showing you and Jimin, injured Jungkook.

You covered your mouth as tears started streaming down your face. You slowly walked towards Jungkook and sat on the chair beside
the bed.

Jungkook's body was filled with stuck wires from the heart monitor.

Tears we're streaming down your face as you looked at his bruised face.

"Y/N, don't worry. We talked to the doctor, he's gonna be fine. His concussion would fade after a day or two" said Jimin. You looked at

Jimin.

"He's not gonna lose his memory right?" you asked.

"We don't know" said Jimin.

You then looked at Jungkook. You started stroking his hair.

"Can I have a moment alone with him?" you asked.

Jimin looked down and nodded.

"Okay" said Jimin then he showed off all the guards and closed the door behind him.

"I know it's all strange. And it's nearly impossible because I know, you know and everyone knows that I've only been in the Gang for 3
days but I can't help it" you said as you stroke Jungkook's hand.

"You're mean to me, you're sometimes bipolar, you don't let me out of your room, you handcuffed me to bed, you let the other members
kill people in front of me but god damn it, I like you" you said then you sniffed.

"But my mind keeps telling me that I shouldn't like you because one, you're one of the most dangerous guy in the world, two, you
kidnapped me, three, I've only been in the gang for 3 days, four, I don't know if or when you'll kill me and five, I'm not suppose to like
you but I do" you said.

"You're sweet to me and kind and I know that it's always my fault whenever you get mad because I know I keep mentioning Jimin and
I'm sorry" you said.

"But it's a good thing that you don't hear me right now because I know I'm making a fool out of myself" you said as you giggled then
you sniffed.

"Right now, you're recovery is important. I hope you wake up soon Jungkook" you said.

Two days has past and Jungkook was still unconscious. The members tried to switch with you on taking care of Jungkook but you didn't
want to. And of course, Hoseok wasn't gonna take a no for an answer.

"Mr. Jung, it's definitely fine. I can take care of Jungkook just fine" you said.

"I know you can" said Hoseok then he sat down on the couch.

"Right" you said then you sat down on a chair near Jungkook's hospital bed.

Hoseok looked past you, at the guards; he then nodded at them, signaling for them to leave the room.

The guards walked out of the room, leaving you with Hoseok. It was making you nervous.

Hoseok then turned his glaze on you when the guards closed the door behind them.

"One question, one answer" said Hoseok.

You gulped. You we're more nervous than ever but you we're ready to answer anything.

"Do you like Jungkook?" asked Hoseok. You looked down.

"Um" you said but Hoseok interrupted you.

"One question, one answer, do you like Jungkook?" asked Hoseok.

"I don't know" you said.

"Why?" asked Hoseok making you giggle. You looked up.

"I thought it was only one question?" you asked.

"Don't sass me girl" said Hoseok making you stop giggling and looked back down.

It took you a while before you uttered another word. You we're scared because you knew that in every member, you we're only a word
away from getting a bullet inside your skull.

"I honestly don't know. He's mean, he's bipolar, he kidnapped me, he's dangerous, he's everything that I'm not supposed to be with, I'm
not suppose to like him" you said.

"And because for you, only knowing him for three days is not enough for you to like him, is that it?" asked Hoseok.

You looked up and nodded.

"Well, from the information that I've processed for the past few weeks, both Jimin and Jungkook like you. I'm not telling you this so you
would pick Jungkook out of pity but I'm telling you this so you can think about a plan on how to break it all down to both of them.
Jungkook has been through a lot and since his fight with Jimin, we haven't knew anything when it comes to issues relating Jungkook but
what we know is ever since he found out that Jimin and Claire we're together turned to what he is now. And because of those results we
know that he's been through enough shit. If I we're you I would pick Jungkook. He needs someone to show him that being dangerous
isn't the real deal when you become a member of a gang. It's about the respect we want to have. Us torturing people isn't for fun. It's
for sticking a mark for people to know that if you disrespect us in anyway, we treat you as you treat us. Now, I haven't talked to Jimin
about this issue yet but I'm telling you, if he does love you or not, choose wisely. We don't like you. I'm telling this to you now because
we don't like anyone. We know that somehow both Jimin and Jungkook would mess up that will make you either dead or away from all
of us. We don't want to be involve in their mess and either does the whole gang. If shit happens between the three of you, leave us all
out of it. We don't want another problem like we had with Claire because we know that sooner or later, your parents or relatives will
track you here in Korea and eventually take you away ruining your relationship with Jimin and Jungkook because your parents knew that
they are both part of the most dangerous gang in the world. Now, I'm not saying this to make you feel bad. I'm saying this so you can
decide now. You can leave. Jungkook is unconscious and Jimin is busy with a mission. You have 24 hours to decide. If you want to leave,
feel free, we will explain everything to Jungkook and Jimin. You will never hear anything from them or the gang ever again but if you
stayed here, feel free to ride the roller coaster of death" said Hoseok then he stood up and smirked at you while fixing his suit.

"23 hours, 59 minutes and 39 seconds. The times ticking, Y/N. Be wise" said Hoseok then he walked out of the room, leaving you in your
own thoughts.

Leaving was an option. It was always an option.

But you we're too scared because someone might pull the trigger when you escape Jungkook's room but now you we're in the hospital
you we're free to leave.

You can leave or you could choose between Jungkook and Jimin.

Choosing between them would be tough because you should consider a lot of things before you pick between them. But you knew that either way, one will be hurt.

If you leave, you would be homeless. Everything you had when you left to Korea was at Jimin's house and you knew that Jimin
permanently moved in the Bangtan Mansion ever since you we're kidnapped.

Going back to the house would be a dead end because you knew that the house might be already broken into pieces or guarded by
thousands of guards.

You won't have any choice but to go back to Netherlands and be forced to marry Haehyung. You would be back in prison. You didn't
know what to do. Should you stay and live a life of crime and deal with the hardest choice you have to make? Or suffer the
consequences of your parents, marry Haehyung and live a life of depression?

You have 23 hours, 58 minutes and 32 seconds left.

The next day, you we're back from the cafeteria with your food. Jungkook was supposed to wake up today and you we're getting ready
for it. You bought some sandwiches and bottled water for both of you.

You we're still thinking about what Hoseok said.

As you opened Jungkook's door, you we're startled when you saw Hoseok and Taehyung near Jungkook's bed, waiting for you.

"Did we scare you?" asked Hoseok. His expression was as if he was mocking you.

You closed the door behind you as you shook your head.

"A little but I'm okay" you said then you walked towards the table and placed the tray on it.

"Your time is almost up. I just wanted to know what your answer is" said Hoseok.

"I still haven't decided actually" you said.

"Is that so? You only have 30 seconds and counting, Y/N. Make up your mind" said Taehyung.

"I don't really know. I don't have anywhere else to go and I surely don't wanna get back to my parents. I don't wanna be their slave
anymore" you said.

"Then choose" said Hoseok.

You looked down and started thinking hard. It was a difficult choice.

"I'd rather take a ride on the roller coaster of death" you said.

"Very well" said Taehyung.

"But we promise you that it won't be a jolly good ride" said Hoseok then they both left.

You sighed and sat down on the chair.

Did you make the right decision?

A week has past and Jungkook was still unconscious, making the doctors quite confused because he was suppose to wake up a few
days ago.

Members we're piled up inside the office of Doctor Chan as the poor doctor struggled to understand Jungkook's charts.

"You said he'll be awake a day or two but it's already been a week. Tell me doctor, is it fair when we're paying this god damn hospital
and nothing seems to be working out for the youngest?" asked Namjoon as he walked around the office of the doctor, grabbing some of
the things displayed around.

"His vitals are normal; he should be awake by now. I don't really understand what's going on" said the doctor as he looked at
Jungkook's charts.

"So you mean he's been acting the whole unconscious thing for 6 days?" asked Namjoon.

"If you put it that way, he can be. But if you base it on his injury, all of his bruises and scars we're suppose to heal within a day or two.
His concussion was supposed to help the scars and bruises heal but I just don't understand on why he isn't awake yet" said the doctor.

Namjoon stopped walking and placed his arm around the shaking doctor.

"Here's what we're gonna do. We'll see if this unconsciousness is all an act but if it isn't" said Namjoon then he leaned in close to the
doctor's ear.

"You're dead" said Namjoon making the doctor gulp in fear.

The door slammed closed, scaring you. You looked up and saw the members inside.

"Um hi" you said.

"Can you get out for a second, Y/N? We have something to discuss" said Jimin. You nodded.

"Um okay, I'll get you guys some food from the cafeteria" you said then you walked out of the room.

"She's gone. You can stop you're acting now, Jungkook" said Jin.

"I wasn't acting" said Jungkook, with his eyes still closed.

"Yeah you definitely we're" said Suga.

Jungkook opened his eyes.

"So what?" asked Jungkook.

"Do you know how worried we we're? We even threatened your doctor!" said Hoseok.

"That's not my fault" said Jungkook.

"How is it not?! You basically laid there for a week!" said Namjoon.

"Clearly he doesn't care. Just let it go, hyung" said Jimin.

Jungkook glared at him.

"Taehyung hyung knew" said Jungkook then he closed his eyes once again.

"WHAT?!" yelled the other members as they looked at Taehyung.

"Thanks a lot, Jungkook" said Taehyung.

"No problem" said Jungkook.

"You we're there when we we're threatening the doctor and you knew that it was all an act?" asked Jin.

"He told me not to say anything to you" said Taehyung.

"Why not? You knew that we we're worried about him" said Suga.

"You weren't showing it!" said Taehyung.

"So what?!" asked Hoseok.

"He didn't want me to tell you guys because he wanted time alone with Y/N!" said Taehyung.

"Thanks a lot hyung!" said Jungkook.

"I knew it!" yelled Jimin. He walked towards Jungkook, who still had his eyes closed.

"I knew that you we're planning something! Just wait till I tell Y/N what you're up to!" yelled Jimin.

"Tell me what?" you asked as you walked inside the room, carrying the food.

"Jungkook has something to tell you" said Jimin.

"He's still unconscious, Jimin. He can't tell me anything" you said as you placed the food on the table.

"He can" said Jimin.

"Don't joke around serious things, Jimin. It's not good. I'll be right back, I forgot something" you said then you walked out of the room.

"Tell her, Jimin" said Jungkook. Jimin looked at him and saw that Jungkook's eyes we're glaring at him.

"Then I won't hesitate to shot at point blank" said Jungkook.

The members went back to the Mansion. Namjoon said they have to take care of something. They didn't even eat the food that you
bought them.

It was already close to midnight when you decided to take a shower. You grabbed the clothes you had inside the bag and walked inside
the bathroom.

After a minute, the door opened slowly, revealing the two guys who belonged to the Crow Town Gang.

"Well, well, well. I thought you we're dead but I guess the beating we gave you wasn't enough" said the guy.

"Why don't we end him once and for all" said the other guy.

Both of them walked towards Jungkook's bed. The guy was about to grab a pillow
when suddenly someone grabbed him by the hand.

"Is it my turn to beat you up?" asked Jungkook whose eyes we're wide opened with a
smirk laying on his lips.

As you we're taking a shower, you we're hearing some groans and moans in the room.
You got worried. Maybe it was Jungkook waking up.

You quickly stopped the water and quickly dressed up. Your hair was still uncombed
but you walked out of the bathroom and it shocked you.

Jungkook.

He's awake and standing.

He was holding a knife.

A bloody knife.

There was also 2 pairs of feet laying on the side of Jungkook's bed with a pool of
blood.

"Jungkook?" you said.

Jungkook stood up straight and slowly turned around.

Your eyes we're directed to his face. He had a bleeding lip and his white hospital gown was filled with blood.

You we're horrified.

"They we're trying to kill me" said Jungkook.

He then dropped the knife on the ground.

"But it's a good thing I killed them first" said Jungkook.

Jungkook then walked over to his bed and lie down. He acted like as if there wasn't two dead bodies, beside his bed, dead.

After a few hours, you we're sitting there in the couch, with both hands on your head.

The guards took care of the crime scene and Jungkook's bloody clothes. He was sitting on his bed as he watches you.

"I heard everything you said" said Jungkook.

You looked up.

"What?" you asked, scared that he may have heard your confession.

"That you're not supposed to like someone like me? I heard everything you and Jimin talked about" said Jungkook.

You looked down.

"Shit" you whispered.

You we're in mixed emotions. You we're relief because he didn't hear your confession but regretful because he heard all the bad things
you said about him.

"Jungkook, I—" you said until he interrupted you.

"You don't need to explain, Y/N. I heard everything I need to hear. You don't like me. It's okay. You can leave whenever you want. I don't
need you anymore" said Jungkook.

"So that's it?" you asked.

"You trapped me inside your room for the past 3 days. I've been here taking care of you for a week and you say you don't need me
anymore?" you asked.

"I didn't ask you to take care of me, did I?" asked Jungkook.

"No. But I wanted to" you said.

Jungkook stood still.

"I know you're only saying that you don't need me because you're mad and I'm sorry for saying those things to you. I know that I
disobeyed you again and I'm sorry. As much as possible I didn't want you to get mad so I didn't leave the room" you said.

"But you could leave" said Jungkook.

"And risk having my life taken away because I escaped?" you asked.

"I left you a lot of opportunities to escape. You could've lied yourself out of my room. You could've made a plan while I was at a
meeting. You could've escaped without a single guard placing you back inside the mansion. I gave you a lot of opportunities to escape

but you didn't take them. Instead you stayed inside my room, doing nothing" said Jungkook.

"So if you basically place all of the pieces together, you wanted to stay. I don't know why. Is it because you're scared of being killed
once you get out of the mansion? Or was it because Jimin was there? I couldn't choose between the two. So I chose the best reason that
I could think of. You we're confused. You didn't want to be inside a mansion with the most dangerous gang in the whole world as your
room mates. But you certainly didn't wanna go back to your parents because as you said, you we're their slave. So you had no choice
but to stay. Is that right?" asked Jungkook.

You looked down.

Well, you did tell Hoseok and Taehyung that you wanted this roller coaster ride.

"And don't think I didn't hear your confession" said Jungkook. You quickly looked up.

"What?" you asked.

"I saw it as a chance. Maybe I can be winning this game instead of Jimin but the words you said we're hurtful enough for me to give up.
You can leave. I don't need you anymore" said Jungkook.

"So it's okay for you if I pick Jimin?" you said.

"Be my guest" said Jungkook.

You we're mad.

He locked you up inside his room, thinking that it'll be a risk if you leave. He kidnapped you and treated you as if you weren't feeling
anything when you watched the other members pulled the trigger on the guards.

It was messed up.

He made you fall for him and now he's letting you go?

You couldn't take it anymore.

You stood up from the couch and walked towards him. You we're so mad that you didn't noticed the shocking action that you just did.

You slapped him.

Oh no.

Jungkook glared at you.

"Leave" said Jungkook, trying to control his anger.

You quickly backed away from Jungkook and ran out of the room, afraid.

Jungkook was back at the mansion after you ran away from him. You we're scared that he might do something to you. And because of
that, you wanted to hide. So you did. It took a lot of consideration before you finally set on the member you wanted to stay with.

"Thanks for letting me stay here" you said.

"It's no problem" said Yoongi.

Yoongi was a tough choice. You wanted to room with someone that Jungkook would never think you would room with. Hoseok and
Taehyung we're choices and Jimin was the logical choice but you knew that Jungkook would find you straight away if you stayed with
them.

It was hard trying to talk to Yoongi. You had to talk to Namjoon first before you made any move to Yoongi.

"I'm sorry for wasting your time but I just need your help" you said.

Namjoon was inside his office reading some contracts and papers from their other partners.

"For what?" asked Namjoon.

"Jungkook and I had a fight. I accidently slapped him and he told me to leave but I don't want to" you said.

Namjoon placed the papers he was reading and looked at you confused.

"You want to stay?" asked Namjoon.

"I know it sounds weird but I'd rather live a life of crime than be force to be someone I'm not and marry the person I hate" you said.

"And you expect me to do what?" asked Namjoon.

"I need to stay with someone until Jungkook cools off. Someone that will keep me hidden from Jungkook until I can talk to him" you
said.

Namjoon took a while before he answered.

"3rd floor, last door to the left. You'll be surprised" said Namjoon then he placed his attention back to the papers.

You followed his instructions and you we're on the way towards the door. Your hand was shaking and sweating as you keep wondering
who could this member be? You certainly hope that it wasn't Jimin.

You knocked on the door.

"Come in"

It was a cold voice. Someone that you really weren't expecting.

"I just need to stay for a few days. I promise. Just until Jungkook cools off" you said.

"And why should I help you?" asked Yoongi.

"Because I know that I can change him. I can make him realize that being in a gang doesn't mean you have to be dangerous. I can teach
him the real reason why you formed this gang. Please Mr. Min. It's just a few days" you said.

Yoongi was quite for a moment. Like he was thinking hard.

"Fine"

"It hasn't been much but it's been a week since we made the deal with Chan Lee Minhoo. It has been 3 days and we haven't heard from
him. The clients are getting furious with the delay" said Namjoon.

"Hoseok?" said Jin.

"I already tracked him. He's in Singapore right now, talking to the clients, asking for an extension. I think we need to see Mr. Chan when
he arrives tomorrow" said Hoseok.

"I'm on it" said Jungkook but he then stopped his tracks and turned around.

"It seems to me that Y/N is nowhere to be found. Suga hyung, please tell her that I want to talk to her in my room please. Thank you"
said Jungkook with a smirk.

"You can never hide from Jungkook. He always knows where his belongings are" said Yoongi with a smirk.

Jungkook winked at Yoongi.

Jimin was in his corner, trying to hold his anger as the other members laughed.

"You wanted to see me?" you asked as you walked inside Jungkook's room.

You saw him packing his bags as you walked towards his bed. You stopped your tracks when he turned around after claiming his clothes
inside the closet.

"How was the experience?" asked Jungkook as he placed his clothes inside the bag.

"Experience?" you asked.

"Of running off and sleeping with Suga hyung?" asked Jungkook.

"What?" you asked.

"You slept with him, didn't you? You didn't like me. You didn't like Jimin. You liked Suga hyung. That's why you slept with him, yeah?"
asked Jungkook then he smirked at you.

"I didn't sleep with Yoongi" you said.

"Is that what you do these days? You already have 2 guys in love with you then you go out and find another one?" asked Jungkook.

"No" you said.

"Then what?" asked Jungkook.

"I stayed with Yoongi until I could figure out a plan for me to say sorry" you said.

"Why would you say sorry?" asked Jungkook.

"Because I hurted you" you said.

"Well now that you said sorry, is that enough for the scar to heal?" asked Jungkook.

You looked down.

"I don't know confessing much. For me confessing is something that will never do anything to the situation. It always happens.
Especially to me. So for me, I don't normally confess my feelings. Even when I fell for Claire. I didn't confess. That's why Claire dated
and slept with Jimin, right? Well now I tried it. I confessed to you. But what'd you do? You turned me down by saying those things
behind my back. So that means I was right. Confessing will never do anything to the situation" said Jungkook.

"I never meant to hurt you" you said.

"Well you did, didn't you? That's enough" said Jungkook as he zipped his carry bag.

"Trainers don't usually survive after a week but since I was madly in love with you, I stopped your training. But since you're stuck here,
why don't you become one officially? Just don't expect too much kindness from me or any of the members from now on. They can do or
show you anything they want. I won't stop them" said Jungkook.

"Pack your bags. You're coming with me" said Jungkook then he bumped into your shoulder on his way towards the door.

"Where are we going?" you asked.

Jungkook stopped his tracks.

"I have a mission to do. I was assigned to teach you how to handle missions. So we're going somewhere that I'm sure would make
leave" said Jungkook.

He turned his head and smirked at you.

"We're going to Netherlands" said Jungkook.

Shit.

"Can't we talk about this? Why do we have to go to Netherlands?" you asked as Jungkook wore his seatbelt.

"Because my mission is there. What's wrong with going to Netherlands, anyway?" asked Jungkook.

You we're scared. They might find you.

"Nothing" you said.

Jungkook shook his head and drove off.

You we're seeing everything you saw before you left to Korea. The buildings, the trees and the people that are worried sick about their
princess.

"What are you doing?" asked Jungkook.

You placed your hoodie over your head as you try to blend in. No one was supposed to see you.

"I'm just cold" you said.

"It's 40 degrees in here and you're cold?" asked Jungkook.

"I just am" you said.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked out of the airport, carrying his bags.

You sighed as you grabbed your bags.

Let's get ready to rumble.

You just hope no one will notice that the princess of Netherlands is back.

"Boss, there's a letter for you" said the guard as he handed a white envelope to Namjoon.

Namjoon looked at it confused. He took it and shooed the guard away.

He opened the letter and read it.

​He then smirked.

"So they finally noticed" said Namjoon.

You both walked inside the room and placed your bags down. You sat down on the bed and sighed.

You almost got caught.

Guards we're surrounding the place. Since Jungkook was known for being a member of the gang, there we're a lot of questions before
the both of you can check in.

"Is it that bad for being a member of a gang?" you asked.

"If you're a member of the most dangerous gang in the world then yeah it's that bad" said Jungkook as he took of his shoes.

"What are we gonna do now?" you asked.

"Just wait and see" said Jungkook.

A few hours later, they we're on their way towards the place where Chan Lee Minhoo was. They said that they would meet with him and
he was already nervous.

You looked out the window and saw that it was on the way to the Palace.

"Jungkook?" you asked.

"What?" asked Jungkook.

"Why are we here?" you asked.

"We'll meet Mr. Chan near the Kingdom of Netherlands. Is there a problem?" asked Jungkook.

Shit.

You shook your head.

"No problem" you said.

We're you about to get caught?

The car stopped and the palace was a few meters away from your destination. You could see guards scattered around the palace. You
didn't know what to do.

"Mr. Chan" said Jungkook then he turned around quickly.

You stayed close to Jungkook and his guards. As much as possible, you want to stay hidden.

"Mr. Jeon! Happy to see you here" said Mr. Chan.

"I am also gonna be happy after this conversation" said Jungkook with a smirk.

Mr. Chan gulped.

"So, what seems to be the problem?" asked Jungkook.

"Uh, some drugs didn't get here on time that delayed the shipment" said Mr. Chan.

"Bangtocine was delivered to you 3 days ago. The clients expect the drugs to be there 2 days ago. And from your explanation, I don't
think it's valid for us" said Jungkook.

"But—" said Mr. Chan but Jungkook interrupted him.

"Bangtocine was the only drug you wanted from us. You signed the contract and we gave the drug to you. All we wanted was for the
drug to be shipped to the clients the next day. What happened? The shipment was delayed because of other missing drugs. Missing
drugs from other gangs are not our concern. All we want is the drugs sent to the client on time but you can't even do that. What are we
gonna do now?" asked Jungkook.

"I'll fix it, I really would. I promise" said Mr. Chan.

"I don't think that's possible" said Jungkook.

"Please, I just need time. The shipment is about to leave. They just need to load some packages inside the ship then it'll leave" said Mr.
Chan.

"You know, you're only making your situation worse" said Jungkook.

Mr. Chan gulped.

"The shipment would still be shipped to Singapore. I would suggest you think of a valid excuse when it's your time to talk to the big
boss" said Jungkook then he placed his arm on your shoulders and smirked at Mr. Chan.

"Thank you for your precious time, Mr. Chan" said Jungkook then you both walked towards the car and got inside.

"No one suspects a girl to be in a gang" said Jungkook then he looked at you.

"What?" you asked.

"We're about to arrive at a gang house. They own Bangtan Gang a lot of money. Their debt was supposed to be paid 2 years ago but
according to them, they don't have money to give back and now is their final warning" said Jungkook.

"So? What does that have to do with me?" you asked.

"You're gonna scare them" said Jungkook.

"How am I gonna do that?" you asked.

"This is your mission. All you have to do is do what I did to Mr. Chan. That's it. I'll handle the situation if it starts going south" said
Jungkook.

"But –" you said but Jungkook interrupted you.

"I suggest you start thinking of the things you would say, Y/N. It's hard threatening a gang leader. Especially because you can never tell
when he'll pull a gun on you" said Jungkook.

You gulped.

The car stopped in front of a mansion. It was 2 times bigger than Jimin's house but 3 times smaller than the Bangtan Mansion.

The doors opened and both of you walked inside the room. The living room was filled with guys who are armed with guns. It was
making you more nervous.

"Sungyul, great to see you again" said Jungkook.

"You too, Jungkook" said Sungyul.

Jungkook looked at his side and saw a chair. He walked towards it and sat on it.

"What have you come here?" asked Sungyul.

Jungkook looked at you and smirked.

"Tell him" said Jungkook.

You cleared your throat and looked at Sungyul.

He was a very buff guy. He was as tall as Jin. Dark brown hair and blue eyes. His skin was almost like Yoongi's. His voice was cold,
rough. He surely was a gang leader.

"It has been two years since you borrowed money from the gang and because of the time extension that you asked for last year, your
debt has now doubled and continued to increase as days go by. We are here for the debt that you owe the gang" you said then you
gulped.

Sungyul looked at you, bored and gave his attention to Jungkook with a smirk.

"Jungkook, is Namjoon really hiring this girl as another torturer? She isn't doing her job well because of her weak threats" asked
Sungyul.

"She's more into Hoseok hyung's job other than mine. She's here for what she said. If threats are needed, she would most likely use
threats but if you would so kindly hand over the debt that you owe us, threats won't be needed anymore" said Jungkook.

"As I said to you for the last two years, I don't have money. The gang is going down without a single drug made in weeks due to
financial problems. We are hanging by the thread" said Sungyul.

"How is that our problem?" you asked.

Sungyul looked at you, fiercely.

"We don't have anything to give you" said Sungyul.

"Well then. Because of that we would accept your reason. We will see you in a matter of weeks and we'll see on what we can do about
the debt" said Jungkook as he stood up. He smirked at Sungyul and walked away with you behind his back.

"Why'd you do that?" you asked.

"Do what?" asked Jungkook.

"Let him get away with the debt?" you said.

"Watch and learn" said Jungkook.

You we're confused.

You saw him grabbed his phone and dialed a number. He placed it in his right ear and waited until someone picked it up.

"Taehyung hyung? Code 425, 526 and 647 is on the go in Netherlands. Demon Gang" said Jungkook then he hanged up.

"What's code 425, 526 and 647?" you asked.

"425 burning the gang, 526 erasing all the gang's records and 647 owning the gang to be another part of the Bangtan Gang" said
Jungkook.

"How many gangs does the Bangtan Gang already owned?" you asked.

"You'd be surprised" said Jungkook.

You sat down on the bed as Jungkook was taking off his shoes.

"You did well at stating the reason on why you we're there but you didn't actually scare him. In fact, you we're the one that was scared.
You had the upper hand. They are the ones who's in debt, not you. Why did you suddenly become scared?" asked Jungkook.

"I don't know. I was nervous because I had to do it right away" you said.

"You need to be focused. Threatening is used when it's needed. You need to scare them so they won't do it again or think about doing it
again. You need practice" said Jungkook.

"How about we practice?" you asked.

Jungkook smirked at you.

"And what would you say to threaten me?" asked Jungkook.

"You said that you like me. You even said that you love me and now you're saying that you don't need me. And that you would be cool
enough to give me to Jimin" you said.

"So?" asked Jungkook.

"What if I already told you that I picked Jimin?" you asked.

Jungkook's smirk faded.

"What if I told you that before I heard that you we're in the hospital, something happened between me and Jimin?" you asked.

Jungkook's face was stone cold.

"What if I told you that I'm already dating Jimin?" you asked.

Jungkook stood tall. His pride was really taking him all up.

"What if I told you that Jimin has a plan of leaving the gang for me and living an ordinary life with me somewhere where we can get
married and have kids?" you asked.

Jungkook glared at you.

"Would you still say you don't need me anymore?" you asked.

It took him a while to finally say the words that made your heart break.

"Yes"

You grabbed your phone from your pocket and dialed Jimin's number.

"What are you doing?" asked Jungkook.

"Since you don't need me anymore. I'm gonna call Jimin and tell him to pick me up here. At least he has the balls to tell me that he likes
me despite everything that happened" you said.

Jungkook grabbed your phone and threw it at the wall.

"WHY'D YOU DO THAT?!" you yelled.

Jungkook grabbed both of your hands and pinned you to the wall.

"Jungkook?" you asked.

"That's it?! You would seriously pick Jimin that easily?!" said Jungkook.

"You said you don't need me anymore! So why would you care?!" you yelled.

"You would fall easily into thinking that I don't need you anymore?!" asked Jungkook.

"You said it a few times already, didn't you?! You don't need me anymore. I'm not gonna push myself towards you if that's the case" you
said.

"Why not?!" asked Jungkook.

"Because I know that I'm only getting myself hurt if I continued this shit!" you yelled.

Jungkook quickly kissed you. His kisses we're soft like he was trying to calm you down.

His hands dropped to your waist and pulled you closer to him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and gently grips on his hair.

You felt butterflies in your stomach as you continued to kiss. It was like you we're floating in mid air. He was the only thing you we're
seeing while you're eyes we're closed.

He gently placed you on the bed as he continued to kiss you. His kisses started to move to your cheeks going to your neck. You moaned.
You we're feeling a sensation you never felt before and it felt good.

It was something that you couldn't quite forget.

The sun burst through the window and it hit you straight in the face. The birds we're chirping and you can see clearly that it was already
broad daylight.

You looked and saw that you we're laying in Jungkook's chest. You looked up and saw that he was still asleep with his arm around your
waist.

You slowly got out of his grip and sat down on the edge of the bed.

Did you do the right thing?

It was getting through your head. Was it wrong? Why does it feel so right? Many questions keep popping up and you don't have an
answer to any of them.

"Regret it?" said Jungkook.

You looked at him and saw his eyes wide open, clearly still not getting over the fact that he woke up like he did a photo shoot.

You looked down.

"I don't think so" you said.

"Pst" said Jungkook.

You looked at him, confused.

"Are we a couple now? Since we already did what couples do" said Jungkook.

You bite your bottom lip, thinking.

​"Stop doing that" said Jungkook.

"Doing what?" you asked.

"Biting your lip, that's my job" said Jungkook then he smirked.

You looked down and blush.

"What's it gonna be? We already did something. There's no way that I would not bring this up when we get back to the mansion. And
I'm sure that the members are curious to know what happened here. Are you ready to be the girl of the most dangerous guy in the
whole world?" asked Jungkook.

You looked at him.