Danger Part 6

You slowly opened your eyes then you slowly turned around and saw Jungkook taking his phone and placing it inside his pocket.

"Jungkook?" you said.

Jungkook turned around and saw you awake. He smiled a little.

"Hey" said Jungkook then he sat beside you in the bed.

You stood up and looked at him up and down.

"Where are you going?" you asked as you rubbed your eyes.

"I'm going to a meeting" said Jungkook.

"Where?" you asked.

"Downstairs. Near the gym" said Jungkook.

"Are you gonna take long?" you asked.

"I'm not sure" said Jungkook then he chuckled.

"But I'll be back" said Jungkook.

You nodded.

"Okay, I'll stay here" you said.

"You don't have a choice anyway" said Jungkook then you giggled.

"Can I talk to Jimin later?" you asked.

Jungkook's smile then faded fast.

Jungkook stood up from the bed and walked towards his closet, taking his gun from his secret compartment.

"I have to ask him about something he said to me when we first met" you said.

"Which is?" Jungkook asked.

"If he has a sister or not" you said.

"He doesn't have a sister" said Jungkook.

You looked down.

"So it is true, huh?" you asked.

"Here's my advice" said Jungkook.

You looked at him.

"Don't trust him" said Jungkook then he walked out of the room.

It was now time for another meeting due to the number of business that they have to take care of.

Jungkook walked inside the room with a smirk on his face.

All the members, except Jimin, looked at him with a smirk.

"Got it good, huh, Jungkook?" asked Taehyung then they laughed.

Jimin glared at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Jimin with his smirk getting bigger.

"Let's just say that it was the best one ever" said Jungkook.

Jimin couldn't take it anymore.

"You bastard!" yelled Jimin.

Jimin stood up from his seat and was about to attack Jungkook but he was quickly captured by Jin and Namjoon.

"What? What are you gonna do?! You're gonna punch me again because of what happened between me and Y/N? Huh?!" asked
Jungkook, as he was also ready to attack Jimin but he was pinned by Hoseok and Yoongi.

Taehyung was in the middle of the two, with his head in his palm.

"You raped her! What you're doing was much worse than what I did with Claire!" yelled Jimin.

"That, you didn't mean intentionally because as you said, I never showed that I have feelings for her but this? I did it intentionally so you
would know how I felt when you did it with Claire!" yelled Jungkook.

"Can't you just forget about the past?!" yelled Jimin.

"And have everything I ever wanted, yours?! I don't think so!" yelled Jungkook.

"Y/N was mine first!" yelled Jimin.

"Y/N was never yours! When are you gonna stop living in your fantasy?! Y/N is mine. The reason why you think that she's yours is
because she rented the room your made up sister left when she went to California" said Jungkook.

Jimin stopped.

"What? Did you think that I don't know all the lies you're feeding Y/N? You're much more worse than me" said Jungkook.

"Okay, are you both done now?" asked Namjoon.

Jimin glared at Namjoon and jerked their hands off of him.

"Why don't we start the meeting before they both kill each other" said Taehyung.

"Tell me what happened after the meeting" said Jimin then he walked out of the room.

"When can we have a decent meeting without you two fighting?!" yelled Namjoon.

"Let's just start" said Hoseok.

"Balenfiance is new but has been selling like pancakes ever since we placed it in market. Many tried to copy it but it always fails. One
business man wants to have Bangtocine in his market in Russia" said Jin.

"Why Bangtocine?" asked Suga.

"He said that he wants to at least have something in his market that will sell. His drug company is near bankrupt" said Jin.

"He's new. He's been the CEO for 2 years after his father deceased. He has some issues with the shipment pause because he's a slow
turtle when it comes to shipment but he hasn't received any complaints from other shipments made by him these past few months" said
Hoseok.

"We can choose to trust him because his father was a good friend of Mr. Lee before he died. Maybe he took after his father" said Jin.

"And if hyung is wrong, we can also provide some violence in the case if some problems occurred with the shipments" said Jungkook
with a smirk.

"What more do you know about it, hyung?" asked Taehyung.

"Well, he's the same age as Namjoon. He's the same as us. He's been making drugs since he was 18 and has been shipping them
without his father knowing. He's been in jail for about 3 times due to illegal shipments. But always gains patrol even though his cases
are quite hard to defend" said Hoseok.

"Do you have the contract?" asked Namjoon.

"I already presented it to him. All it just needs is your signature" said Hoseok as he handed Namjoon the contract.

Namjoon looked at the contract and thought hard. After a few minutes of thinking, he sighed and signed the contract.

"We can always kill him if something goes wrong" said Namjoon.

Hoseok smirked.

You we're sitting in Jungkook's bed reading a book as you waited for Jungkook to come back.

You couldn't quit forget what happened last night.

"Why don't we start now?" asked Jungkook.

"Jungkook, please, please" you said until your back hit the wall.

Jungkook placed both of his hands on your sides, preventing you from running away.

"Jungkook" you said.

Jungkook leaned in and started kissing you.

The kiss was soft. Something that you weren't expecting. He was angry. You we're expecting the kiss to be rough. But it wasn't. For you,
it was quite enjoyable.

He was a bad guy. Rebellious. Dangerous. Something that you're into.

Jungkook then pulled away and looked at you. His eyes were soften. Like he was concerned for you.

He then wiped your tears as you continued crying.

"I'm gonna ask you to do one thing and promise me that you'll do it" said Jungkook.

You didn't know what to do. All you did was continue looking at his eyes.

It seems like you saw a begging child as you continued to look at his eyes.

You then slowly nodded.

"I want you to scream as loud as you can" said Jungkook.

You screamed.

"JUNGKOOK!" yelled Jimin as he continued to bang his fist in the door.

"Thank you" said Jungkook. He then placed a small smile on his face.

He kissed you one last time and placed you in bed.

"Don't worry about him. I'll take care of him, okay?" said Jungkook.

"Don't hurt him" you said.

Jungkook looked down.

After a few seconds, he looked up with a fake smile on his face.

"Don't worry. I won't" said Jungkook.

You then nodded and closed your eyes, darkness bringing you into his embrace as you started to fall asleep.

He looked like he was hurt.

"Here's my advice" said Jungkook.

You looked at him.

"Don't trust him" said Jungkook then he walked out of the room.

HE'S SO CONFUSING!

He's always like this whenever you mention Jimin.

Whenever you mention Jimin, it's either he becomes quiet or he placed a fake smile on his face.

You couldn't understand why.

You keep hearing that Jungkook and Jimin always fight because of Claire, the princess of Spain.

You we're once friends with her but that was a long time ago.

She was kidnapped as every Netizens seems to say.

As you we're thinking about the issue of Claire, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" you said.

Jimin then came inside the room.

"Hey" said Jimin as he entered the room.

You smiled at him.

"Hi" you said.

"Are you okay?" asked Jimin.

You nodded.

Jimin looked at his side in frustration then he looked back at you.

"Jungkook didn't rape you, did he?" asked Jimin.

You looked down and shook your head.

"That son of a—" said Jimin but you stopped him.

"JIMIN!" you yelled.

Even though he was mad, he should control his words. As a princess, you we're taught that to be a prim and proper person you have to
control and stop saying such words.

"Sorry" said Jimin then he smiled at you.

"Seems like you're getting too comfortable in here" said Jimin as he started walking towards you.

"Well, I can't exactly escape this room" you said as Jimin sat beside you in the bed.

"Why not? You're free to do whatever you want inside the mansion" said Jimin.

"Yeah but I can't escape because the guards outside are the guards Jungkook assigned to guard me. He doesn't want to let me leave the
room without him and the mansion without his permission. He said something about it being dangerous" you said as you looked down.

"Jungkook's just protecting you from our enemies" said Jimin.

You nodded.

"But I promise to talk to the guards so that you can roam free" said Jimin.

"I appreciate that but I'd rather not" you said.

"Why not?" asked Jimin.

"I'm scared" you said.

"Why?" asked Jimin.

"I trained yesterday with the members, including you and Jungkook. I'm scared because they might do something to me when I get near
them or something. I already saw them kill a few guards here for my training. I don't want anyone killed anymore" you said as tears
started streaming down your face.

"I know how you feel. We also felt that way. They're just teaching you to be emotionless when it comes to betrayers. We don't kill for
fun. We do it because they asked for it" said Jimin.

"What kind of person would ask for them to be killed?!" you yelled.

"Betrayers, Y/N. Betrayers. We talked to them nicely. They knew the consequences but they still continued to break our rules" said Jimin.

You nodded.

Jimin then wiped your tears away.

After a few minutes you we're finally calmed down.

"Jimin? Can I ask you about something?" you asked.

"What is it?" asked Jimin.

"Tell me why you and Jungkook keep fighting" you asked.

"It's a long story, Y/N—" said Jimin but you interrupted him.

"I've got all day" you said, eager to know the reason.

"Okay" said Jimin.

"We we're new to the gang. I was 17 and Jungkook was 15. We we're close. We we're like brothers, you couldn't keep us apart. One day,
we we're assigned for a mission that was in Spain and it was close to Claire's kingdom" said Jimin.

Jimin was making a deal with the business man as Jungkook stayed inside the car to take some notes on how to deal.

"Jungkook was still young then, he couldn't start dealing without training so I did the deal" said Jimin.

As Jungkook was taking notes, he then saw a girl.

The girl was blonde. She had a fair skin tone and long legs that are to die for. She was skinny and tall for her age. Jungkook, being a guy,
was attracted to her.

He then saw that she was annoyed because of the paparazzis surrounding her.

Jungkook looked at Jimin and saw that he was still busy with the business man. It gave him time to take action.

Jungkook got out of the car and ran towards the girl.

"Please leave" said the girl but the paparazzis didn't hear her.

"LEAVE!" yelled Jungkook after he stopped the paparazzis from taking pictures of her.

"Dude, stop your accent and get out!" yelled one paparazzi.

Jungkook then pulled out his gun and pointed it at the guy.

"What'd you say?" asked Jungkook then the paparazzis all screamed and ran away.

Jungkook turned to the girl and saw her crying.

"Please don't kill me" said the girl.

"Hey, hey. I'm sorry. I only use this to scare people it's okay. It's not loaded" said Jungkook then he showed her the unloaded gun.

The girl started calming down.

"What was happening there? Why we're they trying to take your pictures?" asked Jungkook.

"I'm a princess. It's their duty to take pictures of me" said the girl as she wiped her tears away.

"Princess?" asked Jungkook.

"Yeah. I'm Princess Claire, Daughter of King Demetriou and Queen Penelope" said Claire.

"I'm Jungkook, I'm from Korea. I'm surprised you understand me" said Jungkook.

"It's obvious. We both have translator earphones in our ear" said Claire then they both laughed.

"JUNGKOOK!" yelled Jimin from the other street.

They both looked. Jungkook looked back and saw Claire still looking at Jimin.

"Uh" said Jungkook then Claire looked at him.

"Can I call you?" asked Jungkook.

"Yeah sure" said Claire.

Jungkook then gave her his phone and she typed her phone number.

"Thank you" said Jungkook as he grabbed his phone from her then he ran back to Jimin.

"Who was that?" asked Jimin as he closed the car door.

"Claire"

"Ever since then Jungkook started becoming lovey dovey on everything. They always text each other. We we're confused on why he was
like that but he didn't wanna tell anyone else besides me. I just didn't see the fact that he was having an infatuation with her" said Jimin.

"Then what happened?" you asked.

"Jungkook helped Claire escape Spain" said Jimin.

"What?!" you said.

"Are you insane, Jungkook?!" yelled Namjoon.

Jungkook went back to the mansion from a mission in Spain and back with the Princess of Spain.

"You won't understand, hyung" said Jungkook.

"The hell don't I understand! You brought us a problem! When her parents comes searching for her then some police officers show up
here, what are you gonna do?!" yelled Namjoon.

"Just trust me, hyung" said Jungkook.
"I did trust you, didn't I? But you broke it!" yelled Namjoon.

"We'll train her to be bait. That's one reason why I bought her here" said Jungkook.

"Bait?" said Namjoon.

"We've been trying to trap those bastards for months. We're getting no process. Did you see Claire? She can be our bait" said Jungkook.

"We'll see about that" said Namjoon.

"Ever since then she became our bait. She's been staying with the gang for 2 years. A month before her 5th month, Jungkook came to
me" said Jimin.

"Hyung, I don't know. It's something serious" said Jungkook as he laid on Jimin's bed.

Jimin was sleepy but Jungkook wanted to disturb his sleep with his love for Claire.

"Mhmm" said Jimin.

"I think I love her, hyung" said Jungkook.

"That's nice" said Jimin until the darkness slowly took his sight on Jungkook.

"I didn't realize that he confessed to me. I was so tired that I didn't listen to him" said Jimin.

"Now I know" you said.

"It was about a few months later after her 5th month with us, she confessed to me" said Jimin.

"I like you, Jimin" said Claire.

"I didn't know what to do. I was shocked. But then I started realizing that I already fell for her. Then something happened" said Jimin.

Jimin and Claire laid in bed while breathing heavily.

Jimin smiled as Claire laid her head on his chest.

"I love you, Jimin" said Claire as she looked at him.

"I love you too, Claire"

"Then we got caught" said Jimin.

Jimin and Claire were in the couch, laughing and playing with each other as they continued to watch the movie.

"Pst!" said Claire.

Jimin then looked at her.

"I love you" said Claire then she smiled big.

"I love you too" said Jimin. He then leaned in and kissed Claire, slamming his lips on Claire's pink ones.

Then a crash was heard causing both of them to pull away and look at where the crash came from.

Jungkook.

He was with Claire and Jimin watching a movie but then Claire asked him to bring them snacks. When he came back, his heart broke.

"Jungkook" said Claire as she started moving away from Jimin.

Jimin then looked between Claire and Jungkook.

"Shit" said Jimin.

"Ever since then he became what he is now. He doesn't call me hyung, he doesn't respect me, he doesn't care about anything related to
me like when I got shot and I was almost in the brink of my death? He didn't visit me in the hospital or maybe ask about how I was. He
became cold. Heartless" said Jimin.

You looked down.

"Maybe he's looking for someone to love him back" you said.

"I thought of that. I bought him a girl from California but he didn't want her. Jungkook's ideal type is hard to find" said Jimin.

You nodded.

"But it seems like he found it again," said Jimin then he looked at you.

"And I'm falling for her too" said Jimin.

You looked up and saw Jimin looking at you.

You quickly looked down.

"No Jimin" you said.

"Why not?" asked Jimin.

"I don't know if Jungkook bought me here because he just wants me to or because he likes me just like you said but either way, I don't
wanna end up like Claire" you said.

"Like Claire?" asked Jimin.

"Claire's a user. She took it from her mom. She uses guys for her advantage. And having two guys falling for you was like feeling she has
power to manipulate everything because she knows that you two will do everything that she asks" you said.

You looked down.

"I was her only friend. She always tells me everything. But when she disappeared for 2 years and was found dead in the woods, I knew
her attitude bought her to that situation that caused her death" you said.

"So you're not believing that one of us killed Claire?" asked Jimin.

You looked at Jimin.

"Should I?" you asked.

Jimin looked down and shook his head.

"No" said Jimin.

Jimin then looked up at you.

"But I want you to know that I love you, Y/N" said Jimin.

"I'm sorry, Jimin" you said.

"Why? Don't tell me you already fell for Jungkook" said Jimin.

"What if I did? Would you still love me then?" you asked.

"Jungkook made you say that to me, didn't he?" asked Jimin.

You shook your head.

"No, he didn't" you said.

"Yes he did. Y/N we've been together, in one roof, for a week. I'm sure even a little feelings we're developed" said Jimin.

"I admit something did" you said.

Jimin stopped.

"But that doesn't mean that it can't change" you said.

"Change?" said Jimin.

"You lied to me, Jimin" you said.

"Lied? I never lied to you" said Jimin.

"Oh really? Then we're you telling the truth when you said you had a sister that moved to California?" you asked.

Jimin was silent.

"Yeah, you definitely we're telling the truth" you said.

"Okay fine, I admit it. I don't have a sister but I couldn't think of anything when you asked me what the reason was on why I rented the
room. I'm not good at telling the truth" said Jimin.

You looked down.

"If you don't feel the same you could've just said so" said Jimin.

You looked up.

"I DON'T KNOW OKAY?!" you yelled.

You started feeling tears forming in your eyes.

"You and Jungkook confuse me. I can't make up my mind between the both of you" you said.

Jimin looked down.

"You both have your own way of being nice to me. You're nice directly but Jungkook is different" you said.

"And you like different" said Jimin.

"I don't know. Maybe what I'm feeling for Jungkook is infatuation. Jungkook is bipolar. He's nice one moment then he'll be angry. I don't
know. It's hard to express my feelings since I've only been here for 2 days but what I know is I'm not suppose to fall for any one. Not
you and certainly not Jungkook" you said.

Jimin nodded.

"We'll try to stay away from you. Don't worry, your training would still continue and we'll do our best to train you so you won't end up
like Claire" said Jimin then he stood up from the bed and walked out.

You then was left sitting in the bed, crying.

What have you done?

All the members then looked at Jungkook who had a cold expression in his face.

They we're in the middle of a meeting until an alarm set off once again.

Jungkook set an alarm on his room whenever Jimin entered the room.

Jungkook watched and heard every little thing.

He was hurting but he doesn't show it.

"What are you gonna do now, Jungkook?" asked Jin.

"That's hard man" said Suga as he arranged the papers.

"You said that your pride is in the line with you falling in love with her. Are you sure you still love her even though your already know that
you lost your pride?" asked Hoseok.

"It's a good enough reason to be hard on her when it comes to her training" said Namjoon.

"It's still your choice" said Taehyung.

"From now on, you can do whatever you want. Just don't hurt her" said Jungkook then he stood up from his seat and was about to walk
out of the room when Jin called him.

"Where are you going?" asked Jin.

Jungkook sighed.

"I'm going for a walk. Don't wait up" said Jungkook.

Jungkook walked around all the abandoned buildings around their mansion until he reached the city streets at night.

He was thinking of what you said.

"I don't know. Maybe what I'm feeling for Jungkook is infatuation. Jungkook is bipolar. He's nice one moment then he'll be angry. I don't
know. It's hard to express my feelings since I've only been here for 2 days but what I know is I'm not suppose to fall for any one. Not
you and certainly not Jungkook"

It struck him hard.

It hurts more than seeing Claire with Jimin.

In fact, he was even more hurt when you said it than even seeing you with Jimin.

It made him realize that maybe it wasn't a good idea to bring you in the mansion and into the gang.

As he was thinking, he bumped into a guy in a hoodie.

"HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" yelled the guy.

"Sorry man" said Jungkook then he continued walking.

"HEY!" yelled the guy that made Jungkook stop and sighed in annoyance.

"What?" asked Jungkook, his back still in front of the two guys.

"You're that guy from that gang" said the guy.

"Bangtan Gang" said the other guy.

"Yeah! Jungkook right?" asked the guy.

"What's it to you?" asked Jungkook.

The two guys went towards Jungkook and faced him.

"We're part of the gang that you destroyed 2 years ago" said the guy.

"Who?" said Jungkook.

"The Crow Town Gang?" said the other guy.

"I don't remember anything" said Jungkook then he started walking between them but they stopped him.

"You destroyed our gang by burning up our gang leader and torturing us for fun because we didn't pay our debt early?" said the guy.

Jungkook sighed in annoyance.

"I remember" said Jungkook.

"Where's the gang now? Huh? They left you all alone?" said the other guy.

"Because I know I can defend myself" said Jungkook.

"Let's see about that" said the guy.

He then pushed Jungkook to one of the stalls and placed his hand on his neck, pinning him.

Jungkook then took the guy's hand off his neck and dangerously glared at him.

But the guy quickly took Jungkook's head and punched it on his knee, which the impact resulted to Jungkook's head hitting the stall,
resulting Jungkook with a huge headache like pain.

The other guy grabbed Jungkook by his jacket and slammed him to the front stall of another building.

He then kicked Jungkook in his side, resulting Jungkook to lean on the stall, with his teeth grinned, trying not to scream as he felt the
pain.

The guy then grabbed Jungkook and slammed him to the stall of another building and punched him straight in the face.

"GOT MORE TO SAY, JEON?! HUH?!" yelled the other guy then he punched Jungkook again.

" I THOUGHT YOU COULD DEFEND YOURSELF?!" yelled the other guy then he punched Jungkook's stomach.

He looked up, his eyes closed, still trying not to scream.

"You're a fake, man. You're only tough when your guards are with you" said the guy.

They then left while laughing.

Jungkook slid down to the ground while holding his stomach as he started breathing heavily.

Feeling the pain was great.

But your words we're still more painful.

You we're bored.

Jungkook said he'll be back after his meeting with the other members but you we're getting more bored as you kept waiting.

You stood up from the bed and walked around the room.

"Maybe they're talking about important things that needs a lot of decisions. Maybe that's why he's not here yet" you said to yourself.

"But you've been waiting here for about 4 hours now. I'm sure he's already done" you said to yourself.

"But maybe he had something to do that's why he took so long" you said to yourself.

"I'm going out of my mind" you said to yourself.

"Maybe I'll should go look for him myself" you said to yourself.

You popped your head out of the door and looked around the hallway.

You then saw Taehyung walking towards a door.

"Uh" you said then Taehyung looked at you.

"Where's Jungkook?" you asked.

"He went for a walk" said Taehyung then he was about to walk inside his room when you interrupted him.

"When is he coming back?" you asked.

"I don't know" said Taehyung then he was about to walk inside his room when you interrupted him.

"Do you know where he went?" you asked.

"You ask a lot of questions for a quiet girl like you" said Taehyung.

You looked down.

"I don't know where he went, when he'll be home and what he's doing but I can assure you he'll be back. He won't leave you here alone
for a day" said Taehyung then he walked inside his room.

Jungkook then slowly stood up after he started to feel less pain from what he endured.

He placed his hoodie over his head and started walking around once more.

Maybe the guys we're meant to be blocking his way.

Maybe God asked them to beat him up because of all the pain that he let you endured.

Just maybe.

As he was thinking, he didn't notice that he was gonna cross the street.

He then saw a bright light shining, he looked and saw a car coming up to him.

BANG!

"I don't know where he is. Call him!" yelled Jin.

"I am but he's not responding! Are you sure he took his phone?" asked Suga.

"I'm sure, we we're in the meeting right? He had his phone then I'm sure he took it with him" said Hoseok.

"Did any guards went with him?" asked Namjoon.

"He didn't want us to come, boss" said one guard.

"He's stubborn, what do you expect?" asked Jimin.

"Maybe something happened to him" said Taehyung.

"Why should we care? He's old enough. And didn't he say we shouldn't wait for him? What's the point of even calling him?" asked Jimin.

"Jungkook has always been home after a few hours of walking but he always comes home before dinner" said Namjoon.

"Even when they found Claire dead, Jungkook took a walk to empty his mind and his frustrations but he went home before dinner" said
Hoseok.

"I'm positive that someone happen to him" said Suga.

"Well what are we gonna do?" asked Jin.

You just finished taking a shower inside Jungkook's room.

Ever since you started living here, you've been wearing Jungkook's clothes ever since.

His clothes we're huge but they we're comfy.

You walked towards Jungkook's closet and opened it widely causing something to crash to the floor.

You looked down and saw a picture frame.

It looks like it was Jungkook and his younger brother.

His younger brother looks exactly like Jungkook. He was cute.

Where could he be? Does his brother know what Jungkook is doing?

As you we're looking at the picture, someone then knocked on the door.

You quickly placed the picture frame back to the closet and closed it.

"Come in" you said.

"Y/N" said Jimin.

"Is there something wrong, Jimin?" you asked.

"It's Jungkook" said Jimin.

"What happened to Jungkook?" you asked.