Danger Part 5

"I expected this to happen to Taehyung and Hoseok because they fight about stupid things but both of you have cross the line with punches!" yelled Jin.

Jimin and Jungkook we're sitting in their chairs, a seat away from each other, with small cuts in their faces.

"When are you two gonna act your age?! Huh?! This always happens!" yelled Suga.

"You two have never gone a day without fighting. We have had enough of this!" yelled Hoseok.

"Ever since you brought that girl named Claire in this house, things changed between you and Jimin hyung" said Taehyung.

"If he didn't take her away from me this wouldn't have happen" said Jungkook as he tightens his jaw.

Jimin looked at Jungkook, angrily.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M SORRY?! I DIDN'T KNOW!" yelled Jimin.

"TO HELL WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW! YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT I NEVER TELL ANYONE ANYTHING! AND YET YOU BROKE
EVERYTHING WE HAD BECAUSE YOU STOLE HER AWAY FROM ME!" yelled Jungkook back.

"YOU NEVER EVEN SAID ANYTHING ABOUT YOU LIKING CLAIRE! NOTHING! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT YOU LIKED HER?!"
yelled Jimin.

"I HAVE NEVER ACTED THE WAY I DID WHEN I BOUGHT CLAIRE HERE, DIDN'T I?! ISN'T THAT A GOOD ENOUGH EVIDENCE THAT I
LIKED HER?!" yelled Jungkook.

"ENOUGH!" yelled Hoseok.

"Claire is gone. But someone replaced her and that's Y/N. So do tell on what's gonna happen now? She's already traumatized because
of what we showed her a few hours ago, just like what happened to Claire. Then what? You two would fight with her watching you?"
asked Jin.

"I'm not saying this because it would hurt your feelings. I don't even know if you both really have feelings for her, but with the acting
that your showing her? She'll never feel the same way" said Suga.

"And when that happens? There's 10% of her stay here, she'll eventually fall for one of us. What if it's Taehyung? Or Suga hyung? What
would happen next? You two would kill the third one?" asked Hoseok.

"Or would one of you kill her?" asked Taehyung.

Jimin and Jungkook we're silent.

Namjoon then walked inside the room carrying a newspaper, looking rather a bit angry. The members sat on their respective chairs and waited for the leader to announce the issue.

Namjoon angrily threw the newspapers on the desk.

Jin grabbed the newspapers and passed it to the others.

​"I don't know what to say. Should I be happy because it mentioned our successful business, awards and us being attractive? Or should I
be angry because we're once again involved in a kidnap that we didn't even do" said Namjoon.

"I already told the court that I didn't kill Claire!" yelled Jimin.

"We know that but –" said Namjoon then the red alarm inside the room started going off.

"What's going on?!" yelled Suga.

"Show!" said Namjoon, the alarm stopped and the TV opened by itself.

It then showed Namjoon's office. After a few seconds, a figure appeared. It was you.

You walked inside Namjoon's office, looking for Jungkook. Even though you hated Jungkook for being a pervert, giving you a scar under
your eye and basically dragging you here, you enjoyed his company.

To be honest, you basically didn't have a choice. It's either Jungkook or the guards that Namjoon asked to guard you who, from the looks
of it, can kill you in mere seconds or can even rape you.

So you wanted to play safe. To the looks of it, Jungkook isn't even the safest choice but you'll take your chances.

"Jungkook?" you said while you looked around the room.

Jungkook smirked as he watched you walk around Namjoon's office while saying Jungkook's name.

"What is she doing in my office? Can't she see that Jungkook isn't there?" said Namjoon, angrily looking at the screen.

"She's just curious, hyung. Maybe she thought that there's a secret room there or something" said Jimin, worried about you.

Namjoon might be nice sometimes but that's just like 5% of his whole identity. You wouldn't want to mess with Namjoon or his gang.
Even his office.

You stopped looking for Jungkook and sat on Namjoon's office chair.

You then looked at Namjoon's office and saw a file.

It had the name "The Devils" printed on it. It even had "Confidential" and the Bangtan Gang's Logo with Top Secret on it.

You knew in yourself that you shouldn't touch it but it was making you curious.

When your hand was about to touch the file, the door flew open, revealing a very angry Namjoon.

"What are you doing?!" asked Namjoon.

You quickly stood up from your seat.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to look at anything, I was just looking for Jungkook" you said, nervous because you we're scared on what
Namjoon might do to you.

"I'm here baby" said Jungkook, who was leaning on the door, smirking.

"Who told you that you can go out of his room?! Didn't we ask you to stay there?" asked Namjoon after he placed the file inside his
drawer and slammed it shut.

You jumped a little.

"I'm sorry. I was just getting a little uncomfortable with Minhoo and Chen" you said then you looked down.

"Why? Did they do something to you?" asked Namjoon.

"No but they we're looking at me creepily" you said as you looked up.

"How creepy?" asked Namjoon.

"Like how you looked at me when you talked to me in your office" you said.

Jungkook's smirk faded and it turned into a scowl.

"Is that so?" asked Namjoon then he looked at Jungkook with a smirk.

"I suggest you have a talk with them, hyung" said Jungkook.

"No, don't. Please, it's okay" you said, afraid that Namjoon might kill Minhoo and Chen.

"I suggest" said Jungkook until you interrupted him.

"No!" you yelled.

Namjoon and Jungkook looked at you.

"I insist. I'm sure that it will wear off. They're new right? Maybe they didn't know" you said then Namjoon nodded.

"Yeah, Jungkook. They're new" said Namjoon.

Jungkook looked at me with a stone cold expression.

He then grabbed your hand and dragged you out of Namjoon's office.

"CALL MINHOO AND CHEN! NOW!" yelled Jimin then he banged his fist in the table.

Hoseok, Suga and Taehyung looked at the door, revealing Minhoo and Chen with a scared expression.

"Jungkook handled himself but Jimin sure acted differently" said Suga then the three smirked.

Jin then sighed and grabbed his phone. He then placed it on his ear.

"Hyun? Clean the meeting room after you heard the bang" said Jin then he placed his phone down.

Minhoo and Chen knew what was gonna happen, they started to run but Jimin was too fast. Jimin walked out of the room and into the
long hallway where Minhoo and Chen we're running.

Jimin pointed the gang and BANG!

The two fell down, dead, on the floor.

"I guess it's true on what they say. You can kill two birds with one stone, or should I say, 2 men with one bullet" said Jimin. He then
placed his gun back to his pockets with a stone cold expression and walked back inside the meeting room.

As you and Jungkook we're walking on the hallway. You then heard a loud BANG.

You got startled and looked back.

"What was that?" you asked, scared, you looked back trying to find the cause of that sound.

Jungkook then dragged you again and opened his door, pushing you inside.

Jungkook then locked the door.

"What did they do?" asked Jungkook.

"I already told you! They didn't do anything!" you yelled.

"I don't like anyone lying to me. You already know what I'm capable of. You want me to continue what I didn't finish yesterday?" asked
Jungkook. You shook you head.

"Tell. Me. What. Happen" said Jungkook.

"Well" you said.

You we're in Jungkook's room, sitting on his bed. You we're thinking deeply about the situation you are now.

Maybe if you hadn't left Netherlands, you would still be in your chambers and unharmed. You would still see your parents.

But the betrayal and the wedding would still be a problem for you. Being married to a lying prince was hurtful but the betrayal your
parents did to you was much more worst than being married to Haehyung.

As you we're thinking about your situation in Amsterdam, there was a knock on the door.

You then thought that it was either Jimin or Jungkook but other people came in.

It was two guys. They we're in suits. Just like the ones that led you to your training.

"Uh, hello. Can I help you?" you asked.

"I'm sure you can. I'm Minhoo and this is Chen. We're your new body guards" said Minhoo.

"Oh okay. I'm Y/N. Did Jungkook send you here?" you asked.

"No, the leader did. They had a meeting, that's why he assigned us to guard you" said Chen.

"Oh okay" you said.

You we're in an awkward position with these men staring at you. It was making you uncomfortable.

"Uh, what do you guys do other than guard?" you asked.

"We sometimes get assign to come with one of the members on missions" said Minhoo.

"Oh! Which member do you guys come with often?" you asked.

"Jungkook and Jimin" said Chen.

"Oh" you said then you looked down.

"Whose much more worst in torture? Jungkook or Jimin?" you asked.

You wanted to know if what Taehyung said was true. Maybe Jimin isn't really one of the most dangerous members in the gang.

"For me it's Jungkook" said Minhoo.

"Why?" you asked.

"Because there was this time when the Princess of Spain was found in the woods, dead, he was so furious. Boss didn't want him to do
the mission but he did. The guy was about 40 – 50 years old. He had a debt but he couldn't pay it in time. Jungkook literally took all of
his anger on the guy. If you seen him? His body was so full of stabs. Jungkook was literally wearing the guy's blood" said Minhoo.

He was cruel. Now you know the reason why he's the most dangerous member of the group. He didn't even acknowledge that maybe
the guy has a reason on why he couldn't pay his debt.

"For me it's Jimin. It was also that time when the Princess of Spain was found in the woods, dead, he was also furious. Boss also didn't
want him to do the mission but he did. It was a guy, a gang leader of a small gang, he was collecting the drugs that he bought from our
gang. The leader was tall, much more taller than Jimin. The leader loves teasing Jimin about his height. But I guess that when a guy's
angry, you should never make it more angry. The leader's bones we're crushed after Jimin was done with him" said Chen.

Can this day get any more worse? You thought that he was different. But you always guessed wrong.

"We heard that you're dating Jimin" said Minhoo.

You looked up.

"Me? and Jimin? No. Before I was dragged here, Jimin and I lived in the same roof for a week because I just moved from Europe. I rented
his sister's room" you said.

"Sister?" Chen said.

"Yeah. She lives in California" you said.

"Jimin doesn't have a sister" said Minhoo.

"What?" you asked.

"Jimin doesn't have a sister. He's an only child" said Chen.

"No, he said that he has a sister and she moved to California" you said.

"Okay then, did he tell you the reason why she moved to California?" asked Minhoo.

You shook your head.

"That's because he doesn't have a sister" said Chen.

"You're lying" you said as you shook your head once again.

"Why would we lie?" asked Minhoo.

You looked down.

You couldn't believe it. You thought that Jimin was your friend. Turns out he was just like your father and Haehyung. Liars.

"I'm gonna go talk to Jimin" you said then you stood up and walked towards the door.

You we're about to open it but then Chen stopped you.

"Where are you going?" asked Chen.

"To talk to Jimin" you said.

"And have Jimin beat us up because we told you something that he lied about? I don't think so" said Minhoo.

"I won't mention you two. I just wanna talk to him" you said.

"Stay here baby" said Chen.

That alerted you. You should've known that it was bad to stay in a room with two suspicious guys.

When Chen started smirking. It was time to make training useful.

You quickly kicked Chen between his legs and opened the door, making a run for it.

The first door that you saw made you think that you could hide there. You quickly opened the door and walked inside.

It was Namjoon's office.

You started looking around to see if maybe there was a secret room here where the guys we're having a meeting.

It seems like there's no such thing as a secret room inside the office. You we're scared to even go back out of the room.

"And that's when Namjoon saw me" you said.

Jungkook was breathing heavily in fury.

"Please don't be mad at them" you said.

"How can I not be mad, Y/N. Do tell!" yelled Jungkook.

"Please. I promise to continue my training if you don't do anything to them" you said.

"No" said Jungkook.

"Fine, I promise to do whatever you want, just don't kill them" you said.

Jungkook smirked.

"Anything?" asked Jungkook.

You gulped.

Maybe that was a huge mistake.

You we're trying so hard not to cry as Hyun and Seok wrapped the bodies of Minhoo and Chen in big bags.

Even though they we're planning on raping you, it still made you emotional since their plan didn't continue.

As a princess, you we're bound to forgive a person even though their sin was too hard to remove from your mind. It was your duty.

But here? They mess with you, they get killed.

"YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T KILL THEM!" you yelled at Jungkook.

"I didn't" said Jungkook.

You we're confused.

"If you didn't do it then who did?" you asked.

"I did" said Jimin.

You turned around and saw a sad Jimin.

You sniffed.

"Why?" you asked.

"Because of what they did to you" said Jimin.

"But it didn't happen. Look, see! I'm fine!" you yelled.

"What if they do it again? I want you to be safe" said Jimin as he placed his hand on your cheek.

"Back off!" said Jungkook as he pushed Jimin away from you.

"Jungkook!" you yelled when Jimin fell down to the floor.

You went down to Jimin who was groaning in pain.

"Jimin, are you okay?" you asked.

"I'm fine" said Jimin.

Jungkook was even more furious.

He grabbed your hand and dragged you away from Jimin.

Jimin knew what was gonna happen.

"Jungkook!" yelled Jimin as he started to stand up.

Jungkook ran towards his room and opened the door, pushing you inside.

"JUNGKOOK!" yelled Jimin as he ran after Jungkook but it was too late because Jungkook already locked the door.

"JUNGKOOK!" yelled Jimin as he started banging the door.

"Jungkook, please don't" you said, trying to stay calm as Jungkook started taking his jacket off.

"You said you're gonna do everything I want right?" said Jungkook then he threw his jacket on the side.

"Jungkook, please" you said, tears we're already in your eyes.

"Why don't we start now?"