Seriously? ANOTHER bet? I need some serious help...

Start from the beginning

They both turned and looked at eachother and smirked. Ryan slowly pulled out a medical bag from his back pocket.

“What’s that for?” I asked, narrowing my eyes.

“We snuck it from the nurse so that we could patch up your arm.” Ryan said.

“Is that why you weren’t in math?” I asked.

“Yeah, Brandon and I thought we would help you out.” Ryan said with a triumphant smile.

“I’m sure you did.” I said as I rolled my eyes. I started to walk back out of the bathroom but Brandon blocked my path.

Ryan soon showed up at his side. “So you better take it and get it cleaned properly otherwise it’s going to get infected.” Ryan said as he placed the kit on the counter top.

“Fine, but turn around.” I said as I turned the opposite way from them after they smirked at me.

They turned the other way but not before rolling their eyes at eachother. I pulled off the sweatshirt and examined my wound. It looked slightly better and it had stopped bleeding but it still hurt. A lot.

I reached over and grabbed the kit and opened it after I grabbed the proper bandages with a disinfectant. I rubbed on the disinfectant and it burned. I shuddered. I then followed with putting the bandage on my arm.

I pulled back on the sweatshirt and turned around to a wide eyed Brandon.

“Did you seriously turn around before I was done?” I said annoyed.

He grinned widely at me as Ryan, who had stayed turned around the whole time, turned back around to face me.

Ryan noticed the expression on Brandon’s face and punched him in the arm.

“Not cool perv.” Ryan said to him.

“Whatever, I still get to make out with a hot girl so I don’t care.” Brandon winked at me.

I fake gaged and Ryan laughed. Not looking forward to that.

“Anyways, I gotta go,” I said as I walked to the door. Brandon once again blocked the door.

“Do you mind?” I said really annoyed that I couldn’t leave.

“Why do you have to go? I thought we were having a nice conversation.” Brandon said with a fake hurt expression.

You were having a nice conversation with yourself. Not to mention, I have better stuff to do.” I said.

“Like what?” Brandon said annoyed because I really didn’t want to be anywhere close to him.

I looked at the floor so they didn’t see that I might have to lie to get out of here. I started to think of what I could say to get out of this stinky bathroom. Brandon and Ryan both stared at me intently. I thought of the classes that I had had that day and thought about any assignments or any activities that we had done.

Gotcha!

I looked back at them with a smile on my face. “I actually have to go check the chorus door to see who got the solo and duet along with the songs that the whole class will sing. So if you will excuse me,” I said as I side stepped to the left and went around Brandon.

I kept the smile on my face when Brandon didn’t try and block my path again but he did give a questioning glance at Ryan and he just shrugged his shoulders.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked back down the hall to the chorus room. I got to the door and looked at the sheet.

At the top of the paper it had the 4 songs that we would be singing as a group. They were: I Won’t Give Up by Jason Mraz, Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heros, Set Fire to The Rain by Adele, and Pray by Justin Bieber.