Baby face Julian

*9 months Dr time bc I'm a lazy bean*
You start to feel really sick to your stomach and you go throw up.  Julain just gets home from college and runs over to you.  He helps you off of your knees. And walks you to the living room.  You tell him that your going to the bathroom and as your walking your water breaks.  Julain runs to you and he helps you to the car.  You drive to the hospital. And Julian gets a nurse and a wheelchair. You've never seen Julian this scared.  He wheels you into the hospital and the nurse gets you in a room right away.  Julian looks at you and your eyes are tearing.  Your in a lot of pain.  He takes your hand.  Your laying on a table and you have Julian get a nurse and tell him that they are coming.  a doctor comes in and tells you your dilated 10 cms so it's time.  Two nurses hold your feet.  The doctor tells you to catch your breath and then push.  You start to push and you squeeze Julian's hand.
The doctor let's you know that you can see one of their heads.  You push again.  The baby's head is fully out.  The doctor pulls the baby as you push.  You hear a cry.  Julian gives you a kiss.  You push again and again and again.  And finally you push one more time and you get the other baby's head out.  "One last push" the doctor announced. You push one last time as hard as you can.  You here a cry.  You and Julian start crying.