4:30 wake up call

*3 months later because I'm lazy af*
Julain walks into the bedroom.  It's 4:30 in the morning and you wake up.  You look at him and wonder where he was.  He's been working really hard on the nursery when he comes home from college everyday. So you fall back to sleep.

In the morning you know that he's going back to collage.  But you wake up and roll over as if he is there.  You go downstairs and eat some cereal.  Then you go upstairs and shower.  *By now your Baby bump is Very noticeable and you don't fit into much of your other maternity clothes.  So you get out and get changes into the same clothes you had on before.  You go outside and decide that it's good weather for a walk.  It's about 5:00 and you get tired of walking so you go back home to see Julian's car is back in your driveway.  You go inside and he jogs over to you and gives you a hug.  He seems really happy and you don't understand why.  after he lets you go he takes your hand and leads you to the nursery.  And you start to cry.  You see how hard he really worked on it and he pulls you closer to him.  You hear him start to cry and you push off of him.  You wipe his tears and you lead him to the living room.  Me sits down and you sit on him.  Like you did before. You go to give him a hug but there is something in the way.  Your stomach is getting to big to do that now.  You start to get frustrated. He gives you a kiss and push his hand on your stomach.  You can feel them move and sometimes it hurts you so you make a face. Julian looks up and sees it.  He asks you why you made the face. You explain that sometimes it hurts when the babies move.