Singing in the shower

You go to the on suite bathroom.  You take a new outfit and a towel and tell Julian that your going to shower.  He nods his head and says "Ok Beautiful" and winks.  You blush and continue to the shower.  It's been a very long and tiring day for the both of you.  You turn the water on and wait for the water to get warm.  You get in the shower and you feel your muscles relax right away.  you hear a knock and Julian shout "Baby girl I'm going to the store do you want anything?"  You shout back "Only you babe." He laughs and continues to get ready.  Julian stops at his house and gets a little more clothes and a few other things he needs.  You get out and put the outfit on and walk outside into your bedroom. You see a single white Rose on your bed and think how sweet Julain is.  You take the rose and bring it down to the kitchen to put it with the dozen he bought you that morning.  You look up at the clock and see that it's only noon.  You go back to your room and take the sheet and blankets off to wash them because you made a slight mess that same morning.  You bring them to the basement and put them in the washing machine.  Julian gets home as your coming back upstairs.
Him:"Hey baby what were you doing in the bacement"
You:"Putting the bedding into the washer.  I'm going to put new bedding on right now"
Him:"Ok Gorgeous I'm going to bring the groceries in"
You:"Ok babe meet me in the guest room"
Him:"Ok Boo" He winks
You:"not for that I just showered"

Julian pouts and walks to his car.  You go to your bedroom and make the bed.  You go to the guest room.  You need to talk to Julian about something.

Julian walks in and...