Let's find out

Julian takes your bag in one hand and your hand in the other and brings you to  the car.  "Comfortable 'mommy'?"  You remind him you still have monthes to go. He rolls his eyes and gives you a kiss.  And you leave to go to the doctor.  You are starting to see a baby bump already and Julian is amazed. 
*gets to drs office*
Julian gets out and as usual helps you out of the car.  With your hands gently intertwined you walk in to the doctor and your just on time. He calls you in to the office.  He's talking to you about what's going to happen while your pregnant.  Like mood swings  and cravings.  You tell him you haven't wanted anything more then Julian.  The doctor laughs.  He puts the gell on your stomach and it's a little cold.  Your holding Julains hand.  You look up on the screen and see a little baby.  But not one.  TWO. You look at Julain and Julain looks at you.  You both laugh.  The doctor asks if you want to know the genders.  Julian right away says yes and the doctor looks at you to confirm.  You nod and hold back tears.  He says a boy and a girl.  Julian gets happy because apparently he wanted a baby girl.  And you smile because Julian's so happy seeing the baby's.  You hear there heart beats and start to cry Julian wipes away your tears and gives you a kiss. The doctor wipes the gell off and hands you pictures of the babies.