"You better message me," I say to Harry as we wait by the gate for my flight and Hannah's to be called. Shawn is coming with us but unfortunately my man couldn't come due to his work.

"I will." Harry smiles, placing his hands on my upper arms and pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"All passenger for flight to Paris, France please proceed to your gate." A women announces through out the speakers.

"Have a safe flight baby." Harry mutters grasping my face to brush his thumbs over my cheeks before pressing his lips to mine.

Harry's POV

"I'm sorry you couldn't go with her." James apologizes as we step into the meeting room.

"It's okay." I reply. "So what did you want to show me?"

"Well it's not something I can show you really, it's more of something to tell you." He replies shutting the door before walking over to join me at the table.

"What is it?" I frown as I sit down.

"I was thinking about the man who followed you and my daughter a while back and I couldn't help but wonder how the hell he even knew were the two of you were." He says, his brows slightly furrowed over his eyes.

"Well he was one of The Sinister's men wasn't he? I mean you and I both know he has been on my tail for a very long time."

"Yeah but I don't know..." He trails, unsurely, his elbow resting on the table with his cheek in his balm while his eyes look down at the table.

"Speaking of The Sinister, his activities have been quite scarce lately. Do you think he has stopped?"

I let out a laugh. "Yeah right, that man doesn't know what scarper is even if he looked it up in a dictionary."

"Which has me thinking that we are missing a great deal." James says putting his arm down and leaning back in his chair."He is clearly planning things out and the fact that one of his men were following you isn't a good sign."

"I just wish I knew what he was after and why he has to kill so many people to get it." He adds.

"Yeah me too." I agree. "I bet all of the signs are there we just aren't looking at them properly. We need to refresh over all of the victims files and try to look at any small possibility for connections." James sighs, running a hand though his hair.

"I'm just glad that Ryder is far away from here and safe." I mutter.

"Yeah." He nods.

"So...when are you going to tell her the truth?" He mutters, looking up from a random spot on the table to me.

His question catches me off guard, unbalancing my thoughts for a little.

"Soon." I nod. "I just hope nothing happens before it's too late."

Ryder's POV

After a long day off meetings and a bit of sight seeing, I was finally allowed to just sit back and relax. I was sitting on a lounge chair by the pool of the four star hotel we were staying at. Hannah had left about ten minutes ago because she had to go make a call about tomorrow.

It's so beautiful here and I wish Harry was here to share this experience with me but I am very proud to see him working so hard.
To distract myself, once my mind was far too consumed in my emotions of missing Harry, I took out my phone to take a picture.