Couldn't Take it Anymore

Start from the beginning

I cried out at more pain, but Mason's close proximity dimmed down the fire quickly, making my breathing slow and normal again. My eyes darkened slightly.

There's also another bad thing about being in heat.

I reached up, placing my lips on Mason's. My body moved on its own accord, making me straddle my mate. My cravings for my mate increase. I would want him to hold me closer, I would want his kisses more, his presence. It makes me not be... me. It decreases the pain which makes me want more.

"No Rae" he mumbled through the kiss, slowly pushing me away by the waist.

I closed my eyes, bowing my head, my hair covering my face, "Please. Just a kiss. It helps with the pain." I whispered.

Mason nodded, pulling me back down again. My pain slowly died, making my body feel drained and exhausted. My mate's lips molded with mine as his hands rested on my thighs. My own fingers lay on his chest, keeping my body up as we continued into this blissful kiss.

---------------------------

"Please?"

"No"

"Please!"

"No"

"PLEASE!"

"No Rae. You cannot go out in wolf!" Mason yelled, cutting me off from anymore pleases. I tapped my foot impatiently, getting annoyed and bored of this doing nothing all day, I can never sit still. Mason was currently leaning against the wall, watching my every move. The bedroom door was wide open, ready for my escape!

I crossed my arms, looking away, since when do I ask for permission anyway?

Using my Nano Blood speed, I rushed out the bedroom and down the halls. "RAE!"

Chuckling, I reached the woods, waiting for my mate to catch up. I folded my arms, watching his figure storm towards me.

I was halfway through my heat, and Mason had been beside me the whole week. My pain had started to die down but I couldn't go for long without his presence. Mason gripped my arms, trying to pull me back to the house, but I stayed put.

"Just a walk then?" I asked, looking up at him. Mason sighed but nodded his head before letting go. I smirked, "Or run!" I zoomed off, listening to Mason's growl. Laughing, I continued to sprint from my mate. The birds fled from their nests when Mason's playful growl rumbled through the forest. A wolf head ducked under my legs before my body was hauled up onto my mate's back.

"Oh, so you're gonna shift and piss me off?" I muttered, feeling him shrug under me. Gripping his fur, I let him carry me through the woods till the lake we came to visit often. I was suddenly chucked off, falling backwards as Mason flipped me off.

"Hey" I growled. I watched him shift, staring at the lake. What's up with him? "What's wrong?"

"You're a nightmare." he chuckled.

I grinned, "I'm a nightmare! A disaster! That's what they always say!" I sung the lyrics to one of my favourite songs. Mason turned around to face me, raising an eyebrow as I danced around like crazy, "I'm a lost cause. Not a hero! But I'll make it on my own!"

I played air guitar as I continued my way through the song, "I've gotta prove them wrong! They'll never bring us down! We'll never fall in line! I'll make it on my own! Me against the world!"

Mason chuckled again, turning back around. I tilted my head before running up to him and swinging my arms around his neck. Apparently he wasn't prepared for that as we toppled to the ground. Mason was on his stomach as I laid on his back, laughing lightly, but Mason clearly wasn't amused. He glared at me from over his shoulder.

I put my arms straight, looking down at him, raising a confused eyebrow, "What's up?"

His arm slowly came around, making my sit up slightly before his forearm pushed against my side, making me fall from his back and onto the ground with a thud. I opened my eyes, looking up to find Mason climbing over me and trapping me.

I became nervous, worried about his quietness and slight anger on his face. My bandage covered hands held onto his arms, watching him grin down at me. I went to push his chest but his hands caught my own, pulling them to the right side of me and holding them down before his lips collided with mine, giving me a passion filled kiss.

I closed my eyes along with his, not able to do much as his body laid over mine and my hands were in his strong hold.

Mason pulled back slightly, "What have you eaten today?"

"What?" I frowned, confused.

"You're on hyper mode, what have you eaten?" he chuckled.

"Well. I've eaten a tub of Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough, a few Haribo packets, some chocolate squares, a ham sandwich, some chips-"

"Wait," Mason smirked, "Chips or crisps."

"Well, crisps but I call them chips."

"But they aren't chips." he chuckled, pulling me up into a sitting position with him.

"They are chips. They're Potato Chips! Chips, on the other hand are fries."

Mason laughed before kissing the side of my head, "They aren't chips" he mumbled into my hair.

"Whatever." I grinned.

We sat peacefully by the water, watching the sun set behind the trees, the red sky glistening down and reflecting of the lake.

"Ah. The sky is beautiful isn't it." We both froze at the sound of his voice, Mason letting out an angry growl, "But I'm sure that sky will be the colour of this grass in a second."

We abruptly stood up, turning around to glare at the unwanted visitor. He had ten others surrounding him, all of which where muddy and had scars and bruises.

"Hyper mode gone." I muttered, clenching my fists, ready to attack.

"You're not welcome here." Mason snapped, preparing to protect me.

'Rae, go home.' Mason said to me through the link.

'And leave you here, no way!' I growled back, my eyes darkening.

'Go home! You can't protect yourself at the moment!' He yelled.

'I'm not leaving you, Alpha'

"Okay, I'm bored." Blake muttered, letting out a deep sigh before turning to the rest of his men raising his arms, "You know what I want."

That's all he said before it was a full blown charge towards us.