Bag Full of Pink Substances

Past Memories

Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Rae

Sitting to the side of the silent classroom, there was only about three others with us, all of which were human. Stupid human school - I'm just glad the principle is a werewolf. Being in detention with unknown people is fine; just being in a classroom with the Jerk of the Century is what irritates me. I glared at Mason from across the room. He smirked my way, adding a wink as I pretended to throw up.

'I know I'm gorgeous but you don't need to keep staring at me, Skater Girl.' he spoke through the mindlink.

'You wish.' I rolled my eye at him.

Looking away, I realised how stupid this was. I let Mason get to me, now I'm in my third detention of the year. Knowing the school, Mr Reynolds probably knew about what happened at the beginning of school, that's probably why I'm in detention. Turning back to Mason, his eyes were clouded with thought before they focused on me again.

I watched his eyes study me before he spoke, 'You're different.'

'No shit Sherlock, tomboy, remember?'

'No, I mean you're different to all the rest.' Mason replied. I was getting annoyed with his staring and claim that he would actually put me with a group of popular kids when I'm completely different to anyone in this school.

'How so?'

'Usually, girls are dropping their pants for me already.'

I scoffed, raising an eyebrow; he has such a big ego, 'Well, clearly mine aren't dropping anytime soon.'

'Yeah, give it time.'

'I'd rather not get an STD, thanks.' I smirked at his frowned expression.

'You're a virgin, aren't you?' he grinned while my cheeks flared.

'Well, unlike most people in this school, I like to keep my innocence for a little while longer!' I snapped, blocking him out. Half the kids in this school probably lost it in Eighth Grade.

"You're free to go." Mr Reynolds spoke. Rushing out the classroom, I ran to my locker to grab my skateboard before I quickly sprinted towards my Audi.

"Wait!" I heard Mason call from behind.

"What? I really want to get home. My parents are probably going to give me lecture." I sighed, sending a glare to him as I rolled down the window.

"Do you hate me?" he asked.

'What the hell kind of question is that? Of course, we do!' Raven grinned. I rolled my eyes at her.

Sighing, I responded, "Sometimes you're a tawt," he growled lowly, "But no, I don't hate, hate you. You're my Alpha, so I kind of can't hate you." I muttered. A small smile raised on his lips before it vanished.