Wolf Control

Tomboy of the Pack
Song: Hurricane- Halsey (Arty Remix)

Chapter Twenty Three

Rae's POV

"Oh, flipping hell." I snapped, throwing Mason's phone on his lap. He chuckled at me.

"Still can't beat my Flappy Bird score?"

I crossed my arms and ignored him. We had been on the road for two hours. It was already dark, around nine at night. Raven was raring to run around and to let her be in control. My leg was moving around to keep her calm but it wasn't enough.

"When are we stopping for a run?" I asked Mason.

He thought for a minute, looking around. "There a forest two miles away, we'll stop there. Ace wants to run as well."

After five minutes, Mason pulled into a forest, driving so that his car was hidden from view of the road. We stepped out and as soon as Mason locked the car, we were gone. Shifting, I ran on all fours, sniffing out a lake to jump into. Mason's wolf suddenly pounced on me, making me stumble and roll around on the ground.

'Lemme have control!' Raven whined.

'You have to promise to give it back when we go back to the car'

'I will.'

I looked into Mason's eyes so he could see that I was giving Raven control. He closed his own before Ace appeared and growled.

Wolf Control.

I saw Ace's eyes flash before Mason gave him the control. Barking, I brushed myself against him, playfully rolling around under him. He watched my actions before pouncing on my stomach. I rolled over so I was above him, nipping playfully on his front paws. Growling, he used his strength to push me back down before nibbling against my neck. I shivered, whining at the slight pleasure of this.

'Hm, what's this?'

'N-No, stop' I mumbled but I didn't really want him to, I was enjoying this too much, not that I would ever tell him that.

'Why should I? Your clearly enjoying this.' Ace whispered.

I licked his check, watching him freeze before I quickly crawled from under him and sprinted off. A playful growl erupted from Ace as I heard he rushed paws follow me. Coming up beside me, Ace brushed his head against my side. I sprinted forward, to turn around and leap on him, tackling him over. Our small growls could be heard as we fight for dominance, obviously an Alpha wins.

He pinned me down, his paws resting on my shoulders and his tall, strong form laying down on me. He licked my nose, making me sneeze. His snout rested down on my chest, making me look down at him, licking his nose as well. Turning slightly, I lay my head on my paws, letting Ace rest his head on my neck and his body close to mine.

-----

I woke, finding myself enclosed in Mason's fur. Looking up to see it was early morning, I leaned forward to nudge him.

'Mason.' I whispered through the mindlink. Raven had given back control during the night, but stayed in wolf form to keep us safer.

I heard a groan from his wolf before he circled me tighter. I licked behind his ear, making it twitch before one of his eyes opened. I tilted my head to the side. 'We need to go, Mas.'

'Five more minutes.' He mumbled, snuggling into my chest.

'No, now.' Mason huffed before standing up, leaving me sitting on the floor, being cold from his absence.

'Aw, getting cold?' I could see him smirk under the fur. I growled before walking back towards the car. I was suddenly pushed from behind, Mason's wolf coming up beside me. I nudged him away from me, doing the best grin I could.

"What's this person like?" I asked him as we came towards his car.

"She's basically like a grandparent. I don't think she ever let me down." Mason told me.

I hummed, listening to the birds and the trees. "I feel sorry for you." I grinned.

"Why?" he raised a curious eyebrow.

"You probably missing all those girls that fall at your feet and you have to deal with me for a few days because you know I won't do that"

"Are you sure?" I could hear the playfulness in his voice. I nodded before being dragged against a tree, my sides being attacked by fingers.

"N-NO! Not again!" I laughed, using all my strength to pry his fingers away.

"Say 'Mason is hot'" He grinned.

"N-Never!" before I burst into more laughter.

"Hm, do I need to try harder?" The tickling suddenly stopped, and Mason's body pressed mine firmly against the tree.

"W-What are you doing." My body tensed at his close proximity, my hand pushing against his chest. His hands clamped around mine, pinning them by my lower back. He buried his face in the crook of my neck, making my breathing hitch. "M-Mason?" I stuttered, nervous about what he could do at this point.

My hands were in his strong grasp, and my legs were trapped by his body, so no chance of kicking him were the sun don't shine. I could feel his lips moving along my neck, past the marking spot which was a relief. I tensed up even more when he kissed the flesh behind my ear, an unfamiliar noise coming from the back of my throat.

What is he doing to me?

"S-Stop" I managed to speak. A deep chuckle erupted from him, letting me know that it was also Ace that was apart of this. I could feel this lips move down again, closer to the marking area before his teeth gently bit down. Thank God he didn't break the skin, otherwise he would've claimed me. I couldn't stop the second strange noise come from my mouth. It wasn't until something poked me in the waist when I knew this had to stop.

"Mason" I whispered into his ear, watching his body tense, "You have a little problem down there."

I quickly took my leg from his foot, before lifting up, colliding with Bradley Isaac the Great. Mason groaned, letting go of my hand, allowing my escape and ran straight into the car. I flipped open the mirror before looking and gasping, looking at the left side of my neck, by the marking zone. I growled furiously, watch him slowly get in the car.

"You gave me a fucking hickey!"