46 - Love, Selfish Love

Start from the beginning

On the other hand, your dearest family and friends started to worry you. A time for yourself was the thing you only wanted so you left your cellphone on somewhere you can't remember. It might probably dead due to the number of people calling and texting you.

Your eyes squinted as a car with bright headlights blinded you. Trying to stand still, you failed as you landed again on your behind.

An umbrella flew open in mid-air as the bastard driver of the car with blinding headlights come out.

"Y/N?" You recognized the voice calling you. Your goddamn boyfriend. As he stood in front of you, you tried to stand on your feet.

"Parrixk." You slurred and took another gulp of beer.

If you weren't that drunk, you could see how worry is plastered all over his face.

When he tried to take the bottle, you pried your arm away.

"Don't take my friend away!" You shouted at him.

"Y/N, your mother has aged for years. She's pleading for you to come home."

"Teler fine." Your words are already slurred. Also, you were waving your hand, giving him the sign to fuck off and leave you all alone.

"You're not. Let's go."

"You go with your fedora and maybe shove it to your ass." You said straightly and laughed at the end. "What's that made of? Porcelain? Or diamond? Tch. I don't wanna know...make that shit your girlfriend. Not me. I'm not a fedora for you to prioritize. Ha ha." You stopped, sitting on the ground. "I tried to be the very best for you...Pokemon!" You exclaimed and laughed. "I fell from the staircases, I got called stupid and idiot. Well, I'm sorry I couldn't talk to the stairs and ask them when they're going to make me fall down."

"I'm sorry, now--"

"You're apologizing because you want me back and you want me back to do it all again!" You shouted. "I thought it would never happennagain, but when I spilled a tiny bit of soup on your precioussss stupid exquisite hat...that fucking hat! If I became one, you wouldn't like me because I'm not exquisite just like that fucker on the top of your head."

Patrick just said nothing as he watched you stand up again on your feet.

You pointed to yourself. "This lady...has been loyal to the only man she knew for years and he calls her a bitch. Do you mind to enlighten me, then? Am I a female dog or unloyal to you?" Before you took a gulp of your liquor, you laughed at him. And after having a gulp, you spitted on his face.

He closed his eyes as it invites you to do it again.

"That's what I wanted to do to...youuu!" You pushed him again and again, your tears streaming down your cheeks.

"Then, I want you to do everything you think that is appropiate for whatever you feel." He said, dropping the umbrella.

When you realized that your bottle is now empty, you swung it in the air, wanting to hit him.

What you feel...

Instead, you dropped the bottle and kissed him roughly. Something you've never and really wanted to do.